Options

The Idiot Thread

Comments

• Options
    rr165892 said:

You knew it wouldn't be long before this thread got a bump.This young lady is a filthy human being.Classy.
    http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/police-investigate-mother-shown-video-throwing-around-newborn-baby-27768.shtml?wap=0&

Fak. I'm not even going to detail what went through my mind.

Did you see the other stories linked on the same page? What is wrong with people? Are we really that messed?

Aside from the 'roommate chopped up other roommate' story which I never bothered reading... I found the 'man guilty of killing ducklings with lawnmower' particularly disturbing- and qualifying the man as a bona fide idiot of the future serial murderer variety.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/05/15/florida-man-ran-over-a-family-of-ducklings-as-a-human-family-watched-in-horror/
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Those almost seem like fake headlines.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Those almost seem like fake headlines.

For sure. I thought I had entered the Twilight Zone for half a minute thinking to myself, "What the f**k?"
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Guys,that is my local news.Sick shit right?We get some twisted stories here.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

What a drag.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    rr165892 said:

Yeah I don't know if it's nationwide or just an Ohio thing, but just about every radio station here does occasional stories from the Florida Files. Usually stories of idiot criminals or idiot freaky dealt folks.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    edited July 2015
    rr165892 said:

Yeah I don't know if it's nationwide or just an Ohio thing, but just about every radio station here does occasional stories from the Florida Files. Usually stories of idiot criminals or idiot freaky deaky folks.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    But our beaches are awesome,We have killer citrus and our woman are smoking hot.So I guess you can't have everything.:))
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    rr165892 said:

But our beaches are awesome,We have killer citrus and our woman are smoking hot.So I guess you can't have everything.:))

Buccaneers are famous for pillaging and something else ...

• Options
    Fuckin a Jay,always hitting me where it hurts.You know that shit brings a tear to my eye.
    We(Bucs) have lost more games in the last 2 years then any other team.So thx for twistin the knife pal.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Fuckin a Jay,always hitting me where it hurts.You know that shit brings a tear to my eye.
    We(Bucs) have lost more games in the last 2 years then any other team.So thx for twistin the knife pal.

Don't worry, you have a new starting QB. A crab stealing QB who may have raped someone, but a QB nonetheless Let us admire some of his handywork in his last start ...

:-)
  • Options
    Jason P said:

rr165892 said:

Don't worry, you have a new starting QB. A crab stealing QB who may have raped someone, but a QB nonetheless Let us admire some of his handywork in his last start ...

I like the official crapping his pants, "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oof."
  • Options

Jason P said:

rr165892 said:

I like the official crapping his pants, "Oh shit. Oh shit. Oof."
    The Turf Monster shows no mercy.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Wow, the dude literally has one bad game and that makes him a dud?
  • Options

A second year minus -15 TD / plus + 8 INT rate isn't a bad game. It's a season. In the ACC. That play is a microcosm.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

A second year minus -15 TD / plus + 8 INT rate isn't a bad game. It's a season. In the ACC. That play is a microcosm.
    Lost one game in 2 years. Nobody does that. He'll be fine in the nfl.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Where to start with haters.First off,the Crab legs thing was taking one for the team as they were usually "Hooked up" by the store employees.(no ncaa sanctions)2nd.Stop with the rape thing.The chick was willing and on top.Just saying.3rd regardless of his Td/int ratio the only one that matters was the "W" which he had in spades.
    Kid will be a stud,he's playing right and will be fine.We will rise from the cellar like a Phoenix spreading its wings,watch out NFC south,here we come!!!!!!

Jayson,although I hate seeing it,that is a classic clip and funny as shit.well played.perfectly timed as always.
  • Options

Jason P said:

Lost one game in 2 years. Nobody does that. He'll be fine in the nfl.
    Exactly
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Where to start with haters.First off,the Crab legs thing was taking one for the team as they were usually "Hooked up" by the store employees.(no ncaa sanctions)2nd.Stop with the rape thing.The chick was willing and on top.Just saying.3rd regardless of his Td/int ratio the only one that matters was the "W" which he had in spades.
    Kid will be a stud,he's playing right and will be fine.We will rise from the cellar like a Phoenix spreading its wings,watch out NFC south,here we come!!!!!!

Jayson,although I hate seeing it,that is a classic clip and funny as shit.well played.perfectly timed as always.

Don't get carried away. He'll be fine. Tampa will still suck.
  • Options
    Scott, I'm thinking of a phrase that rhymes with "Buck Chew"
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828
    ^^ Duck stew??
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    Chuck threw
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Both work
  • Options
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    rr165892 said:
    A category 3 idiot.

We have tons of rattlesnakes in my area. Mountain Biking, they'll weave their way across single tracks every now and then. I remember pounding up a hill about 12 years ago, head down, headphones on, and running directly over a dead one. I didn't know it was dead the moment my front tire ran over it and it came into my view. I nearly shit my trousers. It was a big bugger. We hear them and the last thing we are doing is thinking about selfies. Those things bite you and you pretty much explode.

Gawd people are stupid.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543

rr165892 said:
    A category 3 idiot.

We have tons of rattlesnakes in my area. Mountain Biking, they'll weave their way across single tracks every now and then. I remember pounding up a hill about 12 years ago, head down, headphones on, and running directly over a dead one. I didn't know it was dead the moment my front tire ran over it and it came into my view. I nearly shit my trousers. It was a big bugger. We hear them and the last thing we are doing is thinking about selfies. Those things bite you and you pretty much explode.

Gawd people are stupid.
    The real story there, though, is the bill for the treatment. Not just for the idiot who wanted a selfie. Apparently for anyone who gets bitten by a rattlesnake. $150,000 - $500,000?!?!?!? The amount is fucking ludicrous, and the variance in price is also outrageous. The US healthcare system is so fucked up!!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    rr165892 said:
    It nice to live in a state where the only animal that could possibly kill me is a deer that is crashing through my windshield.
    Post edited by Jason P on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

rr165892 said:
    A category 3 idiot.

Gawd people are stupid.
    The real story there, though, is the bill for the treatment. Not just for the idiot who wanted a selfie. Apparently for anyone who gets bitten by a rattlesnake. $150,000 - $500,000?!?!?!? The amount is fucking ludicrous, and the variance in price is also outrageous. The US healthcare system is so fucked up!!
    And his insurance covers a big fat zero. Yey, Obamacare!
  • Options
    Jay,you still have the deadliest animal of all to deal with...;.............Mosquitos
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Jay,you still have the deadliest animal of all to deal with...;.............Mosquitos

Instead of arguing for banning guns... we should be discussing the idea of banning mosquitoes.