Options

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE PEARL JAM FAN CROWDFUND CAMPAIGN LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Lighten up francis
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    We've answered questions on our site and with Tilt and on FB. Sorry you missed them and I bear no ill will. I am sorry , we have a lot of excited pledgers and they are fully satisfied. This is not the forum for official answers on our campaign. It's very easy to call us shady from your keyboard.
    " In New York as they say how the f*** ya doin'?" -Ed MSG 1 03

--
    MSG 1 '98 - MSG 1+2 '03 - Reading,PA '04 - Borgata 1 '05 - Continental Arena 1+2 '06 - Lollapalooza Chicago,IL '07-MSG 1+2 08, Mansfield 1 08, Beacon Theatre 08. MSG 1 10,PJ20 Alpine Valley, Atlanta 2012, Brooklyn 1+2 2013, Hartford 2013, Seattle 2013, Memphis 2014
  • Options

We've answered questions on our site and with Tilt and on FB. Sorry you missed them and I bear no ill will. I am sorry , we have a lot of excited pledgers and they are fully satisfied. This is not the forum for official answers on our campaign. It's very easy to call us shady from your keyboard.

Give em hell!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited November 2014
    Whispering Hands made some interesting points, but I don't think there is anything shady going on. I haven't seen anything to suggest that, and this whole thing is way to out in the open for that to be a possibility anyway. You'd all have to be the dumbest scammers in the universe to be pulling something shady in this way, haha. ;)

All probs are stemming from communication problems (and everyone's concern about the lack of expertise and know-how)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

But aren't you the OP? As such, you posted here on the Pearl Jam forum and one would think that you would answer questions here on the thread that you generated rather than redirecting.

Wishing you the best on your endeavor.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Thread done. Please do not start a new one.
This discussion has been closed.