Options

2014 PEARL JAM ENAMEL MUG SET

Comments

• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Just because I enjoy repeating myself - Didn't they sell a first batch of these out really quickly and these have already shipped. Then when I ordered (on the 12th) I actually read the website and they said the second lot - which needed making - would arrive before 25/12 or some distant date.
    So the 'in warehouse' probably just means being made in Poland still, and as far as I am concerned there is zero issue or delays.

Yes, you are right. It says they will try to have shipped by 12/25.
    People didn't read the info and are impatient. I ordered on the 11th and I read that as well.
    Has nothing to do with being impatient bro, relax. It's just that if they're sitting in the warehouse, why can't someone start sending them? What are they waiting for? 10C warehouse that busy? We all read that, it would be completely different if they were still in Poland but they're in the warehouse, presumably in Seattle.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,540
    badbrains said:

Just because I enjoy repeating myself - Didn't they sell a first batch of these out really quickly and these have already shipped. Then when I ordered (on the 12th) I actually read the website and they said the second lot - which needed making - would arrive before 25/12 or some distant date.
    So the 'in warehouse' probably just means being made in Poland still, and as far as I am concerned there is zero issue or delays.

People didn't read the info and are impatient. I ordered on the 11th and I read that as well.
    Has nothing to do with being impatient bro, relax. It's just that if they're sitting in the warehouse, why can't someone start sending them? What are they waiting for? 10C warehouse that busy? We all read that, it would be completely different if they were still in Poland but they're in the warehouse, presumably in Seattle.
    I don't think warehouse means that they have them in their warehouse. I could be wrong but I think that is just the description until shipment occurs.
  • Options

badbrains said:

I don't think warehouse means that they have them in their warehouse. I could be wrong but I think that is just the description until shipment occurs.
    U could be right bootlegger no doubt. Mite even be in a warehouse in Poland.
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371
    The second batch 10C were able to offer were still in Poland
  • Options
    I also ordered from the 2nd batch, and I also read during the order process that they would try to ship by Christmas.

I'm not expecting my mugs until December at best.
  • Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012

I also ordered from the 2nd batch, and I also read during the order process that they would try to ship by Christmas.

I'm not expecting my mugs until December at best.

If they show up before Xmas, I'll be surprised.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    just a quick question , as these items are made in Poland a lovely little country in eastern europe , I wonder if us unlucky bastards in the rest of Europe will have to wait for the mugs to be shipped to the US of A then shipped all the way back to Europe ? by guess is yes as it would be too easy to send out from there hence why the shipping is $15 or something like that, this must cost them a fuckin fortune to do this , guessing a simple solution would be to ship to europe and ROW from Europe. is that me just been logical ????
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    rock4ever said:

just a quick question , as these items are made in Poland a lovely little country in eastern europe , I wonder if us unlucky bastards in the rest of Europe will have to wait for the mugs to be shipped to the US of A then shipped all the way back to Europe ? by guess is yes as it would be too easy to send out from there hence why the shipping is $15 or something like that, this must cost them a fuckin fortune to do this , guessing a simple solution would be to ship to europe and ROW from Europe. is that me just been logical ????

There is no place for logic when it comes to PJ merch. [-X
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    bk159954bk159954 Posts: 166
    rock4ever said:

Very logical. It's called drop shipping in supply management speak.
  • Options
    rock4ever said:

It makes perfect sense, but the sale prices are based on cost....... Included in the cost is shipping from Poland to Santos' doghouse, so they are covered on the incoming freight. As far as time & logistics are concerned, it makes more sense to get all the mugs shipped from the supplier to a single point of distribution, then fill the orders from there.

At least when there are shipping errors from 10c, they are the source, not the mug company.

& who's to say the mug company would fill the drop shop orders for them? Yeah, they could make a few more bucks, but maybe they don't want the hassle.

Just my opinion.
  • Options
    :( as always I didn't pay enough attention while reading the email so I thought they were part of the new merch, and decided I was gonna buy them after my holidays....I really wanted them...and now they're gone :(
    Whyyyyy do I have to be like this??????
    BTW (I know it's useless but...)...if u know anyone that want to get rid of them...I'm here!!!!
    Grazie!!!

How about a 3rd batch????????? Pleeeeeeeeeease!!!!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I'm pouring tequila in mine when they arrive.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

2 Fisting........nice
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432

Excellent choice
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,471
    Still awaiting mine
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,001
    Waiting too
  • Options
    You all got in on the second wave, then we're waiting until after Christmas.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

U could be right bootlegger no doubt. Mite even be in a warehouse in Poland.
    those damn polish warehouses :))

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,471

You all got in on the second wave, then we're waiting until after Christmas.

I was in on the first wave
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    There are 2 sets listed on flea bay. [-X
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    Got my mugs today...both are white. I thought we were supposed to get one white and one black...am I remembering incorrectly?
  • Options
    ^^^^oh shit, they fucked up your order
  • Options
    That's what I thought...sort of jealous of the person that got 2 black ones.
  • Options
    Well I'm sure they'll be looking to trade for one of your whites no doubt
  • Options
    Arrived here in good shape despite half the box being crushed. These mugs are excellent quality - no flaws as some have posted about. Tequila time!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    Anyone in Canada get their mugs yet?
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    I got mine today and they're AWESOME! Thank you 10C for making these available! ^:)^
    I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    chainchain Montreal Posts: 336
    scurtis wrote: »
    Anyone in Canada get their mugs yet?

Not in Montreal yet... still waiting...

Toronto 96-09-21 / Montreal 98-08-20
    Barrie 98-08-22 / Montreal 00-10-04 / Montreal 03-06-29
    Montreal 05-09-15 / Quebec 05-09-20 / Montreal 11-09-07
    Worcester 13-10-15 / Denver 14-10-22 / Quebec 16-05-05
    Ottawa 16-05-08 / Ottawa 20-03-20 / Quebec 20-03-22
  • Options
    Still waiting in Virginia…
  • Options
    Mine arrived in Boston on Saturday..... At least I THINK they did, my wife won't let me open them until Christmas 8-|