Options

The anti-masturbation cross

badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
edited September 2014 in A Moving Train
Order yours today for delivery by the holidays. Act "fast" cuz these will def sell out!

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,757
    Masturbation is out... but a little bondage is ok.... :))
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

How many you order brian? Be honest! =))
  • Options
    badbrains said:

brianlux said:

One for me, one for the cat, one for the blow-up doll...

"Hey honey, you want one?"

...she's not paying any attention to this nonsense.

Looks like just three this time around. ;-)

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    brianlux said:

badbrains said:

brianlux said:

I think if u buy 4 you get 1 free. I'll add my 1 to your order and we can get 1 free. We'll put the free one up for auction and donate the $$$$ to wishlist or team Gleason, maybe surfer rider foundation, who cares where, I dnt give a fuck. It'll be put for good use even tho it kind of stops a good thing. =))
  • Options
    badbrains said:

brianlux said:

badbrains said:

brianlux said:

I think if u buy 4 you get 1 free. I'll add my 1 to your order and we can get 1 free. We'll put the free one up for auction and donate the $$$$ to wishlist or team Gleason, maybe surfer rider foundation, who cares where, I dnt give a fuck. It'll be put for good use even tho it kind of stops a good thing. =))

=)) Four it is!

I can't help but wonder what the next several pages of this thread will read like.

OMG! Bring it on! :))

• Options
    edited September 2014
    brianlux said:

badbrains said:

brianlux said:

badbrains said:

brianlux said:

=)) Four it is!

I can't help but wonder what the next several pages of this thread will read like.

OMG! Bring it on! :))
    >:/ bring it, we're ready.......
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,586
    Holy shit. :))
    I checked out stopmasturbationnow.org. Here's a little tidbit:

"The Real Goal of Masturbation

The goal of masturbation is to achieve climax alone by stimulating one’s genitals in a combination of one of the following self-rape methods:

1.) Fantasizing about another person or person(s) – In doing this you are mentally raping that person. You have no right to be thinking those thoughts. Even if you are married and your spouse has given you permission in the past does not mean that you still have permission, just as how one-time consent does not mean permanent consent in a physical relation.

2.) Looking at dirty Magazines - You are mentally raping the person that you are looking at. Liberals might argue that person gave consent when doing the picture shoot, but you do not know that for sure. The person may even be married now or have grown ugly.

3.) Watching dirty Movies – As with number one or two, you might as well be Ted Bundy, illegally having your way with the peoples you are exploiting for your own sickening gratification.

4.) The World Wideweb – The Internets are full of filth. Computers should be for taxes, online Bible studies, or logging on to the STOP Masturbation NOW netsite.

5.) Past Experiences – Sure, that “three way” you had with the cheerleader and her sorority sister in college might have been a “good time”, however, recalling the sinful pleasure they presented you all night is the same as repeating that sin all over again.

Bonus Faithfact – Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating. In doing so they are raping the raw materials of this world."

X_X
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    ^^^ 8-} Good GOD! :-w Don't these people have anything better to do with their time? Like maybe... well, you know... =P~

:))

• Options
    ^^^ 8-} Good GOD! :-w Don't these people have anything better to do with their time? Like maybe... well, you know... =P~

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,869
    Self rape? WTF?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,869
    In seriousness how is thus different than chaining your kid to the bed or any other ILLEGAL means of restraint?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,103
    Personally speaking, it's almost always consenting.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    They had me at papoose!!
  • Options
    brianlux said:

I think they feel guilty & ashamed the moment said objective is reached...... B-)
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:

In seriousness how is thus different than chaining your kid to the bed or any other ILLEGAL means of restraint?

Good question Mickey, and what about the shower? People masturbate in showers, how the fuck you gonna shower strapped in this thing?

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Is this thing constitutional? Somebody ask a lawyer. B-) . Where's yosi when we need a lawyer?
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    What would Jesus do? =))
    #JesusDoesntMasturbate
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    badbrains said:

mickeyrat said:

Good question Mickey, and what about the shower? People masturbate in showers, how the fuck you gonna shower strapped in this thing?

hahahaha wouldnt that be considered waterboarding!?

Is this shit for real? Im serious, is this real or a prank from some college guys who are seriously fucking funny?
    They can use this as a slogan.
    "Crucify your child for Jesus!"
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    rgambs said:

badbrains said:

mickeyrat said:

Is this shit for real? Im serious, is this real or a prank from some college guys who are seriously fucking funny?
    =)) =))

Idk if it's real or fake, someone posted it on twitter so I "jacked" it @-) from them..... =))
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    "The person may even be married now, OR HAVE GROWN UGLY" this has to be a joke
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambs said:

"The person may even be married now, OR HAVE GROWN UGLY" this has to be a joke

But it's true, people do get ugly in time. Look at miss lohan. I rest my case. >:)
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited September 2014
    badbrains said:

Order yours today for delivery by the holidays. Act "fast" cuz these will def sell out!

this part, the restraints could be fake, maybe not. what caught my eye was 5+ years! what the fuck!? whose gettin it done selfie style at 5??? this is ridiculous

yes girls get into puberty sooner than boys. this i know as i was attacked in the 2nd grade catholic school coat room in our classroom. bam she's on me kissing me & she is cute in my eyes as a equal classmate. that was frickin great stuff. anyhow... strokin? wtf!?
    PJ_Soul said:

Holy shit. :))
    I checked out stopmasturbationnow.org. Here's a little tidbit:

"The Real Goal of Masturbation

The goal of masturbation is to achieve climax alone by stimulating one’s genitals in a combination of one of the following self-rape methods:

1.) Fantasizing about another person or person(s) – In doing this you are mentally raping that person. You have no right to be thinking those thoughts. Even if you are married and your spouse has given you permission in the past does not mean that you still have permission, just as how one-time consent does not mean permanent consent in a physical relation.

2.) Looking at dirty Magazines - You are mentally raping the person that you are looking at. Liberals might argue that person gave consent when doing the picture shoot, but you do not know that for sure. The person may even be married now or have grown ugly.

3.) Watching dirty Movies – As with number one or two, you might as well be Ted Bundy, illegally having your way with the peoples you are exploiting for your own sickening gratification.

4.) The World Wideweb – The Internets are full of filth. Computers should be for taxes, online Bible studies, or logging on to the STOP Masturbation NOW netsite.

5.) Past Experiences – Sure, that “three way” you had with the cheerleader and her sorority sister in college might have been a “good time”, however, recalling the sinful pleasure they presented you all night is the same as repeating that sin all over again.

Bonus Faithfact – Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating. In doing so they are raping the raw materials of this world."

X_X

this fucking quoting feature is driving me bananas

kids a whole hell of alot older than 5 are jerkin around in the school bathrooms. this is a rumor i heard
    & yes that list pj soul presented here is pretty real in many peoples' eyes. my co-driver in the semi truck was raised up mormon & very strictly raised mormon. they are oppressed, those kids. this dude i drove around the country with (for two years) is full of problems. yes in the mormon faith one does not stroke as that is a sin as you would be murdering countless millions of sperm & you'd be raping yourself. plus this dude grew up wanting to be a girl. his dad disowned him, what a disaster for this dude. such sad stories he recounted to me over the miles we traveled
    Post edited by chadwick on
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,586
    badbrains said:

rgambs said:

badbrains said:

mickeyrat said:

=)) =))

Idk if it's real or fake, someone posted it on twitter so I "jacked" it @-) from them..... =))
    I can't really figure it out either.... but that website is pretty in depth and not very funny... i think these weirdos might be for real????
    :-??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    they are very for real
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    I always thought the term self-pollution was odd, but self-rape? Jeezus.

I guess if NAMBLA isn't a joke, this isn't either.

Yikes!

I'll take hairy palms and blindness, thanks :D

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    I showed this pic to some peeps at my house this morning and got the following response.
    "If they make a Jewish version ,do you have to take yourself to dinner first and then make yourself feel guilty after" and does the Islamic version just cut off one hand or two?
  • Options
    badbrains said:

What would Jesus do? =))
    #JesusDoesntMasturbate

Ya gotta wonder... :-O

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Wait...why is the kid's HEAD strapped down?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

I showed this pic to some peeps at my house this morning and got the following response.
    "If they make a Jewish version ,do you have to take yourself to dinner first and then make yourself feel guilty after" and does the Islamic version just cut off one hand or two?

Wouldn't the Islamic one be straight beheading version? I'm just saying... :-B
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    Hilarious thread but...wtf !!! it's hard to imagine...so absurd !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"