Options

The anti-masturbation cross

2»

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    The founder of Boy Scouts, Baden Powell, was obsessed with stopping masturbation. He proposed rubbing ones wrists together to fight the urge, so in camp skits or speeches to gathered scouts those of us "in the know" would do it on stage while we spoke or sang, to ridicule such a ludicrous idea.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    hedonist said:

Wait...why is the kid's HEAD strapped down?

I think that's the catholic version right there.......too soon? >:)
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    badbrains said:

hedonist said:

No,let it flow BB
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

No,let it flow BB
    I often do B-)
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    that's it? that's all they got? shit, that woulda been a mere hindrance back when i was +5
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    PJ_Soul said:

Holy shit. :))
    I checked out stopmasturbationnow.org. Here's a little tidbit:

"The Real Goal of Masturbation

The goal of masturbation is to achieve climax alone by stimulating one’s genitals in a combination of one of the following self-rape methods:

1.) Fantasizing about another person or person(s) – In doing this you are mentally raping that person. You have no right to be thinking those thoughts. Even if you are married and your spouse has given you permission in the past does not mean that you still have permission, just as how one-time consent does not mean permanent consent in a physical relation.

2.) Looking at dirty Magazines - You are mentally raping the person that you are looking at. Liberals might argue that person gave consent when doing the picture shoot, but you do not know that for sure. The person may even be married now or have grown ugly.

3.) Watching dirty Movies – As with number one or two, you might as well be Ted Bundy, illegally having your way with the peoples you are exploiting for your own sickening gratification.

4.) The World Wideweb – The Internets are full of filth. Computers should be for taxes, online Bible studies, or logging on to the STOP Masturbation NOW netsite.

5.) Past Experiences – Sure, that “three way” you had with the cheerleader and her sorority sister in college might have been a “good time”, however, recalling the sinful pleasure they presented you all night is the same as repeating that sin all over again.

Bonus Faithfact – Some females and gay males use foreign objects and dinguses when masturbating. In doing so they are raping the raw materials of this world."

Based on #1 thru 3 of the above list Id like to apologize to Ms.Pittman my 7th grade history teacher who only wore mini skirts to class.All three Charlie's Angels,The Tampa Bay buccaneers Cheerleaders,Vanessa Williams ,The adult film industry,All the hot girls I went to school with and my boyhood friend Tommy's mother and my lovely wife. More apologies needed,not enough time
    Thank you
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,920
    hedonist said:

In theory, the head strap is adjusted tightly so as to cut off all erotic thoughts from the frontal lobes. Silly people, don't they know the part of the brain that controls sexuality is the amygdala? :-D

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Well, I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a fron...

Oh never mind :D
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Well, it seems like we are living in a modern world now - it´s not enough anymore to tell your kids they will be hit by a thunderbolt if they do such dirty things... :-t
    The frightening thing is there will always be distracted, inhibited human beings who will enforce their own psycologically disturbed natures on poor kids!
    (I was first laughing on page 1 but then you know - this is just crazy...) :(
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Haha, fear not! It is a parody site. My jaw dropped the first time I saw this come across a friend's newsfeed on Facebook. But he isn't at all religious, so I had to see what was up. Had me cracking up for a while. Anyway check this out:
    http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/anti-masturbation-cross-twitter/
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Well fuck me!

I mean..... :-\"
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    This thread =))
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,920
    kce8 said:

Well, it seems like we are living in a modern world now - it´s not enough anymore to tell your kids they will be hit by a thunderbolt if they do such dirty things... :-t
    The frightening thing is there will always be distracted, inhibited human beings who will enforce their own psycologically disturbed natures on poor kids!

Thunderbolts too? I didn't know that! I know you can get warts and blindness. I know all about that- I spend a lot of time visiting my optometrist and dermatologist.

X_X
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:

kce8 said:

Thunderbolts too? I didn't know that! I know you can get warts and blindness. I know all about that- I spend a lot of time visiting my optometrist and dermatologist.

X_X
    Hell yeah... =)) warts and blindness ???? :-O 8-}
    Seems like you will get different judgements from above - better choose wisely where you likely would be born... ;) oh wait...do you think there is some place in this world without bolts, warts and blindness? oh better :-$ before this is overcrowded soon ;)

ah and yes, I thought it´s a parody but even so there are actually some really dumb people in this crazy world - you never know ... @-)
  • Options
    =))
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590
    "Dinguses" ???!!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I would say that this is the kind of photo that shows up at senior breakfast when in high school, but if you are that worried about the sinful zones or whatever they referred to it as, I'm certain that public school with mainstream children is not where this child is attending. Just think of all of the psychotherapy he'll need later on in life. (All of them. Who the hell thinks of this stuff?)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    Wow, much needed laughter brought on by this today. Holy fucking shit.
    Too many funny stories brought to mind by this silliness.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

Wow, much needed laughter brought on by this today. Holy fucking shit.
    Too many funny stories brought to mind by this silliness.

You still have time to order for the holiday! Jump on it F! Buy 3 get 1 free! Good deal for large families! =))
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,795
    I encourage beating off so I would need the opposite products.
  • Options

I encourage beating off so I would need the opposite products.

You're going to HELL! >:)
  • Options
    If I believed in such a concept I would agree that I am going to hell. At least I can pleasure myself there.
  • Options

If I believed in such a concept I would agree that I am going to hell. At least I can pleasure myself there.

hahaha and you can bet you would be in good company! We would all be there baitin' together...eeeew
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited September 2014
    rgambs said:

hahaha and you can bet you would be in good company! We would all be there baitin' together...eeeew
    Oops entered wrong thread. Slowly and quietly sneaking out. I was never here. Shhhhhh
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,264
    ah yes, the "let's strap our kid to a big plus sign" technique...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    callen said:

rgambs said:

Oops entered wrong thread. Slowly and quietly sneaking out. I was never here. Shhhhhh
    Hahahahaha that's awesome