Good News

12346»

Comments

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 8,255
    (And these questions can be re-phrased and asked about 90% of what you asked)
  • KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere.Posts: 3,097
    I don't mind shedding a few tears over something that beautiful. Thanks for posting those big kitties...they have lots of love. :)

"Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of foreverPosts: 18,139
    Kat said:
    I don't mind shedding a few tears over something that beautiful. Thanks for posting those big kitties...they have lots of love. :)

And sharp-ass claws.  Did you see her shirt?

I'll always be a sucker for that Christian the Lion clip, reuniting with his human friends.

(jesus, at the 3:00 mark?! - talk about shedding tears)

I only made it to 40 seconds. Tears are good for a keyboard, right? Thanks, Hedo, just beautiful.

"Well, as far as I know, music makes people happy. I know it makes me happy." -- Fats Domino
  • Beautiful animals.

I am wondering aloud: lions are social creatures and can see how those bonds develop given their nature... are tigers (more solitary) capable of such strong connections with humans?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    Beautiful animals.

I am wondering aloud: lions are social creatures and can see how those bonds develop given their nature... are tigers (more solitary) capable of such strong connections with humans?
    Yes :)

• hedonist said:
    Beautiful animals.

Yes :)

Such powerful, majestic animals. I love tigers.

Hedo... if you haven't read 'The Tiger'... do so immediately. Absolutely awesome.
    I just searched it out, Thirty.  Shall be on my next Amazon order!
  • hedonist said:
    I just searched it out, Thirty.  Shall be on my next Amazon order!
    Beauty! I haven't given you a bum steer and I expect a comprehensive review within a month.
    if you don't know what this feels like I recommend visiting your local shelter, if you cannot adopt then consider fostering, if neither volunteering

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain.Posts: 20,666
    JC29856 said:
    if you don't know what this feels like I recommend visiting your local shelter, if you cannot adopt then consider fostering, if neither volunteering

Sweet!  All my pets have been rescues.  The only way to go for me.  :plus_one:
    We're living on the edge of something big. It's a fantastic time in history to be alive.
    AMT, 1.25.15, 00:36 hrs.
    M.I.T.S.
    Americans always amaze me!

https://www.gofundme.com/paypal-me-4pawsfarminc

$25k goal, already at $122k
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 36,750
    edited September 5
    Well I don't know if you all think this is even news, let alone good news (from back in March), but I think it is. I like this shit - I want some!! Vantablack: The blackest material on Earth. Wow! That isn't photoshopped!

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-object-has-been-sprayed-with-the-world-s-blackest-pigment-and-it-s-freaking-us-out

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ShynerShyner Posts: 545
    Mix - Brad: Shame - 06 Good News:
    edited September 10
    can teach this breed anything except typing

12346»