Options

AARON HERNANDEZ

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    AND he has a separate double murder trial still to come.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    JimmyV said:

Wow. How perfect is that? I'm sure he'll be hearing the roar of the crowd from his cell.
    Incredible.

How do you not just kill yourself at this point?
    at his age, not sure if I would. he'll be out just in time for retirement.

1st degree murder means he will never be out. Life without the possibility of parole is the sentence.

life means natural life? I thought life was 25 years. maybe that's just canada.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,921
    edited April 2015

JimmyV said:

Wow. How perfect is that? I'm sure he'll be hearing the roar of the crowd from his cell.
    Incredible.

1st degree murder means he will never be out. Life without the possibility of parole is the sentence.

I'm pretty sure it is natural life here. Had the jury convicted him of 2nd degree murder then the sentence would have been life with a possibility of parole after 25 years. 1st degree offers no chance for parole. He will die in prison.

Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603

JimmyV said:

Incredible.

Natural life. No possibility of ever getting out of jail.

I would already be dead if I were him.
  • Options

JimmyV said:

Incredible.

I would rather exhaust my appeals first. he has a young daughter, after all. if my appeals failed, yeah, I'd probably off myself too.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    edited April 2015

JimmyV said:

Incredible.

Just Canada (although we don't say natural life). "Life in prison" is a sentence in Canada, which automatically means no chance of parole for 25 years. But there is no such thing as a sentence of "life in prison with no chance of parole" in Canada. I guess we aren't quite comfortable shutting doors completely, because of the "you never know" factor. Of course, "chance of parole" doesn't mean that they will actually get it. Plenty of people with life sentences with no chance of parole for 25 years still stay in prison forever.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    PJ_Soul said:

JimmyV said:

Incredible.

Just Canada (although we don't say natural life). "Life in prison" is a sentence in Canada, which automatically means no chance of parole for 25 years. But there is no such thing as a sentence of "life in prison with no chance of parole" in Canada. I guess we aren't quite comfortable shutting doors completely, because of the "you never know" factor. Of course, "chance of parole" doesn't mean that they will actually get it. Plenty of people with life sentences with no chance of parole for 25 years still stay in prison forever.
    You Canadians are too nice. I say right after his last appeal take him out back and shoot him. No electric chair, no fancy medicines. Just a couple of dollars for a bullet. Why should the people of Massachusetts have to pay for this guys food for the rest of his life if he will die in prison.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    It was pretty nice of urban meyer to bring a violent criminal to campus and provide a shill education for him in order to win football games.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

I saw someone say..

"bad news for Hernandez, he is going to get at least a 3 game suspension for this"

So does this mean the Cowboys will sign him now?
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    That criminal Roger Goodell will probably suspend him 2 games and a game check...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,476
    cdysinge said:

PJ_Soul said:

JimmyV said:

Incredible.

You Canadians are too nice. I say right after his last appeal take him out back and shoot him. No electric chair, no fancy medicines. Just a couple of dollars for a bullet. Why should the people of Massachusetts have to pay for this guys food for the rest of his life if he will die in prison.

they just brought back the firing squad, here in utah.....this is a weird state.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    MayDay10 said:

It was pretty nice of urban meyer to bring a violent criminal to campus and provide a shill education for him in order to win football games.

It's one thing for that fraud to bring in a kid who has been in trouble, though I have no idea if he got in trouble in high school, it's a whole bigger issue to ignore and allow everything he did wrong at florida. So if you are asking me if I think fraud urban Meyer is responsible for Odin lloyds death, why yes, that seems perfectly reasonable to me
  • Options
    This piece of shit convicted ass wipe should be done being talked about
    no more bumping this pos
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,122
    This one is for you Aaron...."Captive Honour

http://youtu.be/3I_BOUuKCGY

Madness comes, and madness goes
    An insane place, with insane moves
    Battles without, for battles within
    Where evil lives and evil rules
    Breaking them up, just breaking them in
    Quickest way out, quickest relief wins
    Never disclose, never betray
    Cease to speak or cease to breathe
    And when you kill a man, you're a murderer
    Kill many, and you're a conqueror
    Kill them all ... Ooh ... Oh you're a God!

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury
    Have you reached a verdict?

Yes, we have Your Honour, we find the defendant Guilty!
    On all counts for crimes against all humanity

By virtue of the jury's decision and the power
    Vested in me by the state I hereby sentence you to be
    Incarcerated with no possibility of parole for life

Life? ... What do ya mean life? ... I ain't got a life

Boy! ... Your soul better belong to Jesus! ...
    Hmmm-mmm cause your ass belongs to me!

Captive honour, ain't no honour

No time for questions
    No time for the games
    Start kicking ass
    And taking down the names
    A long shit list
    A shorter fuse
    He is untouchable
    And guarantees you'll lose

Inside the big house
    His nightmare unfolds
    Before he got there
    His manpussy was sold
    Black, blanket welcome
    This taught guy's now a bitch
    Praying for death
    It can't be worse than this

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Fuck him.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,476

So if you are asking me if I think fraud urban Meyer is responsible for Odin lloyds death, why yes, that seems perfectly reasonable to me

:nuh_uh:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

I used to like watching that show "The First 48 Hours". I don't watch much TV, but every once in a while i would watch a couple episodes of that show. I would be fascinated on the looks of the criminals faces, when they realized it was all over. When they realized that their life had basically come to an end, and they would be spending the next 100 years or so, locked in a cage.

As that verdict was read, for a split second Hernandez has that same look in his eyes. The look of someone who realizes the game is over.

This is a good one. They are not so "killer" anymore now
    Just type in prison sentence reactions on you tube.
    This is why life in prison is a better punishment than death (even though I am for the death penalty)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcoUpqVaD00
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,887
    committed suicide in prison :o
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Captive Honour ain't no honour. This happening on the same day the 2017 Super Bowl Champions Patriots visit the White House.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    Good riddance to bad rubbish.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    Aaron could have used some mentoring from Marvin Harrison on how to properly bust some caps in asses.

May Aaron Hernandez be remembered as the greatest New England Patriot of all time.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,611
    Jason P said:

Aaron could have used some mentoring from Marvin Harrison on how to properly bust some caps in asses.

May Aaron Hernandez be remembered as the greatest New England Patriot of all time.

Already relegated to the dust bin of history. Aaron who? Rodgers going to be Tom's back up?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

JimmyV said:

Incredible.

He finally did what you suggested two years ago, Cliffy. Good riddance to that piece of shit. His daughter will be way better off not having this piece of shit for a father alive in prison. He'll be a distant memory and at 4 years old she has a chance at a normal life. What an asshole not just for what he did to his victim(s), but to his daughter. Rot in hell.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,161
    Just like I thought George W would be the Rock bottom of American Politics....

Just like I thought OJ would go down as the dumbest athlete to squander it all away....

The older I get the less surprised I am....being a Sick individual isn't only exclusive to non famous people

Belichick, Urban Mr Catholic Boy..... when u give free rides to gang bangers, or $40M contracts... don't play yourselves... many took a walk on him... u guys looked at it from your ivory towers of nonsense

Hey Bill & Urban... here on Long Island we have an MS-13 gang problem, many teens killed over the last year... when can we expect you here to meet the talent?

Same shit.... Hernandez from all accounts, wasn't hiding his ties.

Also Mike Pouncy of the Dolphins.... fuck u Bra, u dumb fuck

He says him & Aaron will meet again? You hiding any bodies too Mike? Wanna come clean, cause I doubt highly if there is a heaven... Aaron sure as hell ain't goin.. so u might see him somewhere else

A few years ago wearing a hat that says "FREE HERNANDEZ" disgusting him and his brother

I understand your friends, but gimme a break... one thing if it's in self defense... not execution style u IGNORANT MEATHEAD

I hope Belichick gets peppered with questions today
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    One less monster in the world.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    Oh the irony of this convicted murderer that his suicide death may end up pronouncing him "innocent".

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/wake-suicide-aaron-hernandez-conviction-will-voided/BvCcJQ1Ubg3mJAze0ttpvJ/story.html

Peace

• Options
    g under p said:

Oh the irony of this convicted murderer that his suicide death may end up pronouncing him "innocent".

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/04/19/wake-suicide-aaron-hernandez-conviction-will-voided/BvCcJQ1Ubg3mJAze0ttpvJ/story.html

Peace

disgusting for the family of the victim.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com