Options

AARON HERNANDEZ

Comments

• Options
    jbarbianjbarbian Posts: 991
    I'm so addicted to this story! Every morning I get up and first thing I do is look for more headlines (of course I could just come here too). There are so many twists!!! Hollywood couldn't make this shit up!!!
  • Options
    MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    5cb50e29-f6ea-462d-9d6f-6e28e3379106.jpg
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    jbarbian wrote:
    I'm so addicted to this story! Every morning I get up and first thing I do is look for more headlines (of course I could just come here too). There are so many twists!!! Hollywood couldn't make this shit up!!!

Yeah, I still cant believe this story. It is just beyond comprehension how someone could be so stupid. The fact that the cheaters when from 2 amazing tight ends to none does make me a little happy though. :D At least they have Welk... oh wait.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    :fp:
    --The Associated Press
    HARTFORD, Conn. — A Connecticut man who says he lost an eye after being shot by Aaron Hernandez in February has been ordered to appear before a grand jury in Massachusetts that's investigating the former New England Patriots tight end.

Superior Court Judge Joan Alexander in Hartford on Friday ordered Alexander Bradley to appear July 17 in Fall River, Mass.

Bradley had been fighting an interstate subpoena, asserting he needed to return to Florida for medical treatment.
    Bradley claims in a lawsuit he was shot by Hernandez with a handgun as they were driving in Florida after arguing in a Miami nightclub. At the time, he told police he did not know who had shot him.

Hernandez is facing a murder charge in Massachusetts in the shooting of his friend Odin Lloyd.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    I like how they keep referring to Odin Loyd as Hernandez's friend. Who needs enemies when you have friends like him?
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,601
    These dudes aren't very good at murder.... there seems to be almost an orgy of evidence left behind.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,871
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    These dudes aren't very good at murder.... there seems to be almost an orgy of evidence left behind.
    oh they are good at the murder part, just not the getting away with it part.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,601
    mickeyrat wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    oh they are good at the murder part, just not the getting away with it part.
    Well, yeah, that's what I meant. :lol: .... It's like they didn't even TRY to get away with it. Just kind of strange.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 03774.html
    The American Civil Liberties Union is concerned about Aaron Hernandez's accommodations in prison as the former New England Patriots tight end waits for his murder trial to start.
    In a blog post on ACLU.org, the group expresses concern about the damage being done to Hernandez as he is placed in protective custody, also known as solitary confinement – which the ACLU argues can do more damage than good. It cites international communities "that recognize solitary confinement as a form of torture."
    "Regardless of what you think of Aaron Hernandez, it's important to take a minute and remember he has not yet been convicted — in the eyes of the law, he is still innocent until proven guilty," ACLU.org wrote. "But, while awaiting trial, he has been locked alone in a small room with little or no human interaction for over 20 hours a day."
    Hernandez could be waiting many months for his trial to begin. Some believe it could take a year. He was denied bail, and then denied again on appeal with the judge citing the strength of the prosecution's evidence and the risk of Hernandez fleeing. He was reportedly being kept away from the general prison population for his safety. The ACLU worries about him being kept in a cell the "size of a parking spot."
    The ACLU discusses the "debilitating psychological effects" when a prisoner is extremely isolated. The group uses Hernandez's case to bring attention to the 80,000 cases of solitary confinement of prisoners, saying that it drastically diminishes the chances of rehabilitation. It says that some studies show prisoners released from extreme isolation have higher rates of repeating criminal behavior.
    Hernandez hasn't had a ton of public support since he was arrested in connection with the killing of Odin Lloyd. Former teammate Deion Branch, rapper Snoop Lion and the ACLU pretty much comprise the list now. While his Patriots teammates go through the 2013 season, Hernandez will have plenty of time to think about his circumstances in less-than-ideal conditions. The ACLU is concerned about what long-term effect all that time by himself might have on Hernandez.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    OK, ACLU. Send him out in the general population.

I hope the Squirrel Master is there to help protect his fruit cocktails from Nasty Nate, cause I doubt the ACLU will be able to.
  • Options
    "who put these sweet tarts on my pillow"
    - Aaron Hernandez
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    "The ACLU is concerned about what long-term effect all that time by himself might have on Hernandez."

Maybe it will teach him not to murder anyone in the future? :think:

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Hernandez (9:05 pm): "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a little again"

[no answer]

Hernandez (9:34 pm): "Waddup."

Lloyd (9:37 pm): "Aite, where."

Hernandez (9:39 pm): "idk it don't matter but imma hit u when I'm dat way like Las time if my phone dies imma hit u when I charge it which will be in a lil."

Lloyd (10:00 pm): "Aite idk anything goin on"

Hernandez (10:13 pm): "I'll figure it out ill hit u on way."

Lloyd (12:22 am): "We still on."

i'd just like to thank everyone that has texted me thru the years......for not texting like this. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:
    Hernandez (9:05 pm): "I'm coming to grab that tonight u gon b around I need dat and we could step for a little again"

[no answer]

Hernandez (9:39 pm): "idk it don't matter but imma hit u when I'm dat way like Las time if my phone dies imma hit u when I charge it which will be in a lil."

i'd just like to thank everyone that has texted me thru the years......for not texting like this. :fp:

Sounds fucking horrible. I would punch someone in the sack
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    81 wrote:

[no answer]

:fp: Sounds just like someone from CT in their late teens/early 20s.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Aite!
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    He should get life in prison just for that text alone :fp:
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    This pic makes me want to create some kind of visual test, like "What doesn't belong in this picture?"

130630150405-aaron-hernandez-horizontal-gallery.jpg
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    This pic makes me want to create some kind of visual test, like "What doesn't belong in this picture?"

Which was a worse decision: Hernandez's tattoos or the bailiff's mustache?

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123

That guard was quite the exquisite mustachio.
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    JimmyV wrote:

Which was a worse decision: Hernandez's tattoos or the bailiff's mustache?
    Yeah, I think the mustache adds a nice touch to the whole scene. :wtf: :lol:

Maybe it should just be Caption This Pic.
    I mean, what the hell is Hernandez doing? Embarrassed because he doesn't have a mustache like that?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    I just read all the stuff Bob Craft said and for a shrewd billionaire businessman, he comes off as a naive little boy. They knew they drafted a bad egg. It happens to all teams but to say he was "duped", please!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I just read all the stuff Bob Craft said and for a shrewd billionaire businessman, he comes off as a naive little boy. They knew they drafted a bad egg. It happens to all teams but to say he was "duped", please!

Really? You don't think it would be shocking to learn someone on your payroll was a cold-blooded murderer? That is not naivete, that is a natural reaction.

• Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Really? You don't think it would be shocking to learn someone on your payroll was a cold-blooded murderer? That is not naivete, that is a natural reaction.
    I agree - fist fights at strip clubs sure - smokes pot, probably ...... murders in cold blood, i wouldn't have assumed that.
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Not saying anything about the degree of what Hernandez did but the fact that he didn't stay out of trouble period. They knew they were taking a chance, period. like I said, anyone drafting him would be in the same boat. Duped? I don't think so.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I agree - fist fights at strip clubs sure - smokes pot, probably ...... murders in cold blood, i wouldn't have assumed that.

I never said that.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Not saying anything about the degree of what Hernandez did but the fact that he didn't stay out of trouble period. They knew they were taking a chance, period. like I said, anyone drafting him would be in the same boat. Duped? I don't think so.

Completely agree. Obviously no one could have predicted this, but there was a reason that a guy with 1st round talent fell to the 4th round.
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:

I never said that.

Right, you said Kraft came off as a "naive little boy" for feeling duped that a guy he was paying may be a multi-murderer. Kraft doesn't feel duped because he thought Hernandez was incapable of off-field troubles. As mentioned, weed and bar fights, none of that would be shocking. But murder? I think the guy has a right to feel duped.

• Options
    JimmyV wrote:
    Right, you said Kraft came off as a "naive little boy" for feeling duped that a guy he was paying may be a multi-murderer. Kraft doesn't feel duped because he thought Hernandez was incapable of off-field troubles. As mentioned, weed and bar fights, none of that would be shocking. But murder? I think the guy has a right to feel duped.

He only feels duped/stupid because they signed him to that deal with 2 years remaining on his rookie contract and it backfired. Am I supposed to feel sorry for Bob Craft, hell no. Obviously, we have different opinions but I just think he's play playing the "oh, woe is me" card. Which I think is a bit much. He probably should have said nothing.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer