Options

AARON HERNANDEZ

Comments

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    pretty detailed timeline of the night

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 49177.html

who is to say who fired the shots at this point, unless the other two people in the car have pointed the finger...do we even know who those people are? suprised we haven't seen those names.

not looking good for mr. hernandez

Wow. He is fucked. Pretty much just a matter of who shot the guy at this point. It is really weird that we haven't heard anything about these other 2 guys and that they haven't been arrested.
    Totally turned states evidence... why they knew the comments in the car and why they are going for first degree murder...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    81 wrote:
    pretty detailed timeline of the night

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 49177.html

who is to say who fired the shots at this point, unless the other two people in the car have pointed the finger...do we even know who those people are? suprised we haven't seen those names.

not looking good for mr. hernandez

Wow. He is fucked. Pretty much just a matter of who shot the guy at this point. It is really weird that we haven't heard anything about these other 2 guys and that they haven't been arrested.

There was a report very early on of two men leaving Hernandez's house and being stopped by police, placed in separate squad cars, and driven away. I don't know if those were the two other guys or not but if they were I wonder if they are cooperating with authorities and we will hear more about them in the discovery phase.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Someone sent me a pitcher of a tweet that he could be connected to a double murder in 2012. Not sure if it's a reliable source.
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Someone sent me a pitcher of a tweet that he could be connected to a double murder in 2012. Not sure if it's a reliable source.

FOX25 in Boston is reporting that this morning.

• Options
    13722754436122.gif

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    LloydXmas wrote:

Fox in Boston is reporting it.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    LloydXmas wrote:

Just read the same info....I read mine on barstool sports, so it must be legit :P
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Since the investigation surrounding Hernandez's involvement in Lloyd's death began last week, multiple media outlets have reported accounts of the star tight end's off-field issues.

The Boston Globe reported that Hernandez lost his temper and threatened teammate Wes Welker during an argument in the team's weight room shortly after he was drafted.

Former Patriots offensive lineman Matt Light told the Dayton Daily News that he "never believed in" Hernandez.

"I never talk about other guys, but I will say I have never embraced -- never believed in -- anything Aaron Hernandez stood for," Light told the newspaper.

Light, who helped the Patriots win three Super Bowls during his 11-year career, was a teammate of Hernandez's for two seasons.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... ew-hearing

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    One day after being arraigned on six charges -- including one for murder -- in connection with the death of Odin Lloyd, former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez is now being investigated as a possible suspect in a July 2012 double murder that happened in Boston, according to WFXT-TV, a Fox affiliate in Boston.

On July 16, 2012, Boston police responded to a call just after 2 a.m. ET. When authorities arrived on the scene, they found three people in a car at a traffic light who had all been shot. Two of the men in the vehicle had been fatally shot.

The two men who had been fatally wounded were sitting in the front seat of the car. The passenger in the back of the vehicle lived through the incident. Witnesses in the area placed a grey or silver SUV with Rhode Island license plates at the scene of the crime.

According to Fox 25, authorities are looking into Hernandez's connection to the killings.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-o ... ble-murder
  • Options
    please, not in the mouth, not in the mouth!

2013-06-26T220646Z_2_CBRE95P1MGU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-PATRIOTS-HERNANDEZ.JPG
    What the fuck is he doing in that picture
  • Options
    A second man connected to the murder of Odin L. Lloyd was identified today: Carlos Ortiz, a 27-year-old Bristol, Conn., man who lives in the hometown of Aaron Hernandez, the former New England Patriots player already facing charges in the case.

In a statement released today, New Britain (Conn.) State’s Attorney Brian Preleski said his office and Bristol police have been cooperating with Massachusetts authorities for the past week in investigating the murder of Lloyd, whose death was allegedly orchestrated by Hernandez.

Hernandez was arrested Wednesday at his North Attleborough home. Ortiz was taken into custody the same day by Connecticut authorities on a charge of being a fugitive from justice based on an arrest warrant obtained by Bristol District Attorney C. Samuel Sutter’s office.

Court papers involving the 27-year-old Ortiz are currently sealed, and a Sutter spokeswoman today would not comment on Ortiz or his alleged role in the June 17 murder of Lloyd, who was shot to death in a North Attleborough industrial park near Hernandez’s home.

Following his arrest in Connecticut, Ortiz agreed to return to Massachusetts, according to Preleski.

“Since last week, the Bristol Police Department and the New Britain State’s Attorney’s office have, at the request of authorities in Massachusetts, been assisting in their investigation into the facts and circumstances surrounding the homicide of Odin Lloyd,’’ Preleski said in the statement.

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/06 ... story.html

• Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    JimmyV wrote:
    13722754436122.gif

:lol:
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    thank you for correcting the name of the thread, it was driving me nuts. :lol:

and if he's involved in the other murders they're investigating, it proves this guy is nothing but a street thug

what a waste
  • Options

and if he's involved in the other murders they're investigating, it proves this guy is nothing but a street thug

what a waste
    really - i actually liked it -- it was like the OP was calling him a little girl haha
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I can't believe I had a murderer on my fantasy team last year! :shock:

....really makes you think...

Oh crap, I also had Baltimore! Ray Lewis and Hernandez on one team?!?!?! :shock: :shock:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    I can't believe I had a murderer on my fantasy team last year! :shock:

....really makes you think...

Oh crap, I also had Baltimore! Ray Lewis and Hernandez on one team?!?!?! :shock: :shock:

:lol::lol:

The murderers row of fantasy teams. ;)

• Options
    Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107

what a waste
    really - i actually liked it -- it was like the OP was calling him a little girl haha
    The OP is now under police protection :shock:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

what a waste
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    This completely boggles my mind how this happens. The guy is a superstar NFL player, internationally known, and is making enough money to set he, his family, and closest friends up for life.
    To piss it away like this. This stupidly. I know there are explainations. Old acquaintances, way of life, etc...

Although it is starting to sound like he is some sort of Sociopath.

Fuck the Patriots and shame on their fans for cheering for this monster
    8-)
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    MayDay10 wrote:
    This completely boggles my mind how this happens. The guy is a superstar NFL player, internationally known, and is making enough money to set he, his family, and closest friends up for life.
    To piss it away like this. This stupidly. I know there are explainations. Old acquaintances, way of life, etc...

Although it is starting to sound like he is some sort of Sociopath.

Fuck the Patriots and shame on their fans for cheering for this monster
    8-)

He had money to set his grandkid's, grandkid's, grandkid's up for life.
  • Options
    It ain't personal, it's business!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

I read that was from when he was still at UF
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    JK_Livin wrote:

I read that was from when he was still at UF

Well either way, isn't a guy that takes a cellphone picture of himself in the mirror while holding a gun a dumbass?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options

what a waste
    8-)

Bristol is two towns over
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Who the hell is Aaron Hernandez?
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it. - Adam Schefter
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    LloydXmas wrote:
    please, not in the mouth, not in the mouth!

2013-06-26T220646Z_2_CBRE95P1MGU00_RTROPTP_2_USA-PATRIOTS-HERNANDEZ.JPG
    What the fuck is he doing in that picture

Looks like he's going to blow chunks :lol:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it. - Adam Schefter
    :fp: :fp:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

This fucking guy. :fp: Thug life 4 life.