Options

AARON HERNANDEZ

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Just saw this on the local news.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 28951.html

Police Seeking Another Man in Connection to Hernandez Case

Police say they're seeking another man in connection with the killing of one of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's friends.

They've issued an alert and wanted poster for Ernest Wallace, who's considered armed and dangerous. They say he's wanted for accessory after the fact of the murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd last week in North Attleborough, Mass., near Hernandez's home.

State police say they're also looking for a silver or gray 2012 Chrysler 300 with Rhode Island license plates Wallace was seen driving.

Hernandez has been charged with murder for what prosecutors say was Lloyd's execution-style killing. He was denied bail Thursday. His lawyer says he wants to clear his name.

Another man was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn., as part of the investigation. The Patriots cut Hernandez that day.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    Mario Williams posted this on his Instagram :lol:

9A961173-CF5A-410A-B822-65D9C065D53F-11109-0000056CF398EA93_zpsfb6c2a41.jpg
  • Options

:lol::lol::lol:
    Awesome!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257

:lol::lol::lol:
    Awesome!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

that has win all over it....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,931
    Patriots Pro Shop to offer free exchanges of Hernandez jerseys:

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/ ... f1e551b228

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    JimmyV wrote:
    comparable value.

isn't the Hernandez jersey worthless

hate the pats..but kudos to them for doing this.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    comparable value.

heck I figured those would be in hot demand. the latest in thug-wear.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    comparable value.

heck I figured those would be in hot demand. the latest in thug-wear.

some woman on twitter tweeted she loved him more not that he was a killer :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,178

Though funny...Mario has his own issues
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:

Probably the same ahole that said she supports the Boston bomber.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:

:fp:

some are so dumb
  • Options
    I figure the Hernandez jersey will become a popular accessory come Halloween costume time. You could go the gun toting thug route, the handcuffed thug route, the in-prison thug route...

• Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    JimmyV wrote:
    Patriots Pro Shop to offer free exchanges of Hernandez jerseys:

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/ ... f1e551b228

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The New England Patriots ProShop will offer a free jersey exchange of any #81 Hernandez jersey purchased at the Patriots ProShop or online at PatriotsProShop.com for a new Patriots jersey of comparable value. The free jersey exchange will be available exclusively at the Patriots ProShop the weekend of Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7.

“We know that children love wearing their Patriots jerseys, but may not understand why parents don’t want them wearing their Hernandez jerseys anymore,” said New England Patriots spokesperson Stacey James. “We hope this opportunity to exchange those jerseys at the Patriots ProShop for another player’s jersey will be well received by parents.”

This opportunity for a free exchange of jerseys is limited to the weekend of July 6-7 and is available only at the Patriots ProShop located at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Mass. The hours of operation are from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 6 and from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 7. The exchange is for jerseys available in the Patriots ProShop only and is limited to one per person.

Smart. Does that include shirseys?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534

:lol::lol:

That is great!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    jethrojam420jethrojam420 Foxborough MA Posts: 1,075
    JimmyV wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Boston PD has located red SUV with RI plates it was looking for as identified in July 2012 homicide. Aaron Hernandez rented it. - Adam Schefter

This fucking guy. :fp: Thug life 4 life.

Ok, so this is all sourceless probability, but I base this on necessity of murder, ie a motive. I am fairly sure that Odin Lloyd was not just badmouthing AH, but actually either extorting AH for money due to knowledge of the other murder, or was somehow involved in the first murder, and AH was just eliminating witnesses. Seems to me that senseless killing that close to home could only be the result of something drastic - not just "talking" to known nemeses of AH :corn:
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Just saw this on the local news.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/loca ... 28951.html

Police Seeking Another Man in Connection to Hernandez Case

Police say they're seeking another man in connection with the killing of one of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez's friends.

They've issued an alert and wanted poster for Ernest Wallace, who's considered armed and dangerous. They say he's wanted for accessory after the fact of the murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd last week in North Attleborough, Mass., near Hernandez's home.

State police say they're also looking for a silver or gray 2012 Chrysler 300 with Rhode Island license plates Wallace was seen driving.

Hernandez has been charged with murder for what prosecutors say was Lloyd's execution-style killing. He was denied bail Thursday. His lawyer says he wants to clear his name.

Another man was arrested Wednesday in Hernandez's hometown of Bristol, Conn., as part of the investigation. The Patriots cut Hernandez that day.

Just saw he's been captured in Florida.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    The alleged Hernandez murder crew:

HernTrio_0.jpg

Carlos Ortiz, Aaron Hernandez, and Ernest Wallace

• Options
    National Felony League

Indianapolis Colts player arrested in DC
    A A A (resize font)
    Washington (CNN) - Police arrested Indianapolis Colts safety Joe Lefeged early Saturday after allegedly finding his semiautomatic pistol poking out from under the passenger seat of the white Camaro he'd been in, police said.

The Chevrolet sports car got police's attention shortly after midnight because it was being driven erratically, Metropolitan Police Department spokesman Araz Alali told CNN. According to charging papers filed in D.C. Superior Court, police spotted one of its passengers standing up in the backseat of the convertible.

On the street, plainclothes officers repeatedly asked the Camaro's driver to put the car in the park. Instead, according to the charging papers, he put his foot on the gas and sped away.

Four officers eventually found the Camaro, its still unidentified driver having fled on foot.

They also saw one man, later identified as Lefeged, running in one direction and the man who'd been standing up in the Camaro, later identified as 23-year-old Aaron Timothy Wilson, going another way.

Both men were arrested, about four miles east of the Capitol, without incident, according to Alali.

Lefeged's public defender, Martina King, gave a different take, saying her client was sitting in the Camaro's passenger seat, not on foot, when he was arrested.

Police at the scene searching the vehicle found a clear bottle in the center console that smelled of alcohol and a black H&K .40-caliber semiautomatic pistol "in plain view sticking out from underneath the front passenger seat."

Investigators determined that Lefeged paid $900 for the gun, which he took possession of in late May, according to the charging papers.

King, the public defender, contended the gun in question is registered to Lefeged and, since it was under his seat, was out of his reach.

But Judge Anne O'Regan Keary disagreed, saying that the firearm was in Lefeged's reach if it was under his seat. Keary ruled that there was probable cause to continue detaining him at least until his next hearing Tuesday morning.

According to Alali, Lefeged and Wilson were both arrested on suspicion of carrying a firearm without a license, having an unregistered firearm, having unregistered ammunition, presence of a firearm in a motor vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol.

For the time being, at least, Lefeged is facing only two charges: presence of a firearm in a motor vehicle and possession of an unregistered firearm.

The 25-year-old Colts defensive back did not enter a plea during his initial court appearance in D.C. Superior Court on Saturday.

Washington has some of the strictest gun-control measures in the country.

According to the district's law, "no person shall carry within the District of Columbia either openly or concealed on or about their person, a pistol, or any deadly or dangerous weapon capable of being so concealed."

That said, a firearm is permitted in the district if it is held in the registrant's home or workplace, is being used for "lawful recreational purposes" or "is being transported for a lawful purpose."

Firearms registered elsewhere still must be registered in the District of Columbia.

The Colts issued a statement Saturday after Lefeged's arrest, saying little more than they were "aware of the reports" and will not comment further until they get additional information.

Lefeged has played in every game of his two-year professional football career, including four starts last season for the Colts.

His arrest comes a few days after another NFL standout, former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, was charged with murder and several gun-related offenses in the death of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd.

CNN's Larry Lazo and Vito Maggiolo contributed to this report.
  • Options
    They might as well make a team just of the arrested players.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Newch91 wrote:

49738765.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:

49738765.jpg
    The real life "Longest Yard" team.
  • Options
    Haha. Espn

Tebow tried to stop Hernandez fight

ESPN.com news services | July 2, 2013
    Patriots quarterback Tim Tebow tried to prevent former New England tight end Aaron Hernandez from getting into a fight at a Gainesville bar in 2007, while they were teammates at the University of Florida, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Hernandez, who was then a 17-year-old freshman, allegedly punched a bouncer in the head after an argument over a bar bill, according to police records obtained by the Sentinel. The bouncer required medical treatment for a burst right ear drum.

When police arrived at the scene and could not find Hernandez, they interviewed Tebow about the incident. According to police records obtained by the newspaper, Tebow said he witnessed the dispute and tried to "help resolve the conflict."

Tebow

Hernandez
    Tebow told police he tried to prevent any violence by telling Hernandez to leave and making arrangements to pay the bill.

The Sentinel reported that police caught up with Hernandez two hours later to speak with him about the incident. The officer who interviewed him wrote that Hernandez was "polite and professional," and did not appear to be intoxicated, the Sentinel reported.

While Gainesville police recommended Hernandez be charged with a felony, it was not clear how the incident was resolved because Hernandez's juvenile records are sealed.

Hernandez, now 23, is facing a first-degree murder charge in the slaying of 27-year-old semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. He has pleaded not guilty and is being held without bail.

Police also are looking at a possible connection that Hernandez may have been involved in a double homicide in Boston in July 2012.

In an exploration of Hernandez's past and his relationship with Lloyd, ESPN.com's Elizabeth Merrill learned that Tebow, who was a sophomore at the time of the alleged bar incident, had previously hosted Hernandez on a recruiting visit and at one point was close with the tight end.

John Hevesy, who was Hernandez's positional coach at the University of Florida, told ESPN.com that Tebow had reached out to Hernandez but no mentorship was struck.

"Tim struggled with [others'] immaturity," Hevesy said, "like, 'Why aren't you doing this the way I do it?' Kids are kids. I think it's not as much Aaron as it was Timmy. Timmy was a very mature 18-year-old. If you take a poll of 10 18-year-olds, 'What are first three things on your mind?' OK, first is going to be women, second's going be this and third's going got be this. Tim's going to be, 'Well, God, God and God.'

"Were they still close? Yes. But I think 18-year-olds want to do what 18-year-olds want to do, and Tim was more of a 22-year-old."

Information from ESPN.com's Elizabeth Merrill was used in this report.
  • Options
    WTF? And they're trying to say he wasn't is some type of gang.

http://touch.courant.com/#section/-1/ar ... -76538479/
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    I wonder how his contract works with the Pats... I assume there's some clause that states it's null and void if you're arrested for murder or something. Do they owe him any more money?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Hernandez's apartment search reveals evidence
    By Sho Wills and Allison Malloy, CNN
    SHARE THIS

<show caption >
    A A A (resize font)
    (CNN) - A search of an apartment leased by former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez recovered ammunition from the same caliber gun used to kill his friend Odin Lloyd, court documents reveal.

Massachusetts State Police searched the apartment in Franklin on June 26.

Authorities found new evidence, including .45-caliber ammunition and a white hooded sweatshirt, search warrants obtained by CNN reveal.

The bullet that killed Lloyd was from a .45-caliber gun, and the white sweatshirt matches one Hernandez was seen wearing on surveillance video on June 17, the night Lloyd died.

Hernandez has been charged with premeditated murder. He has pleaded not guilty.

Several other items were also found in the apartment, including a baseball cap similar to one Hernandez was reportedly seen wearing outside of a club the Friday before Lloyd was slain.

A valet ticket from the nearby W Boston hotel and several shirts with the number 81, Hernandez's jersey number, were also found.

Police found out about the apartment from the suspect's acquaintance, Carlos Ortiz.

He said, "Hernandez has a second place that not many people know about," search warrants show. He also told police that he and Hernandez stopped at the apartment the night after Lloyd's death, according to warrants.

Police then obtained a copy of the apartment lease, which was signed by Hernandez on May 1, search warrants show. The search warrants obtained by CNN are for Hernandez's apartment. The warrants for his home have not been released.

Authorities have said Hernandez and two other men picked Lloyd up from his Boston apartment early on June 17. Surveillance cameras captured the car at an industrial park near Hernandez's North Attleborough home. Lloyd's body was found in the industrial park later that day, authorities have said.

As Hernandez begins his second week at the Dartmouth House of Corrections, Bristol County Sheriff Tom Hodgson said Hernandez is adjusting to a lifestyle change that has taken him from deluxe accommodations and the adulation of fans to the solitude of a 7-by-10-foot jail cell.

Hernandez was "reclassified" this week, Hodgson said, meaning the pro football player was granted additional benefits, including three hours per day outside of his cell for making phone calls, walking around in a prison common area and an hour outdoors.

The former tight end will also be able to have an account at the prison's commissary, where Hodgson says he can order soup, cookies and toiletries. Hernandez can also see visitors one day per week for a total of one hour. No one has visited him yet, Hodgson said.

Hernandez, however, will still have no access to television, Internet or even a weight room. He will also be unable to marry his fiancee while in jail.

"That's for the other side of the wall," Hodgson said.

His next court appearance is scheduled for July 24.