Options

Willard Mitt Romney. President January 20, 2013

usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
edited November 2012 in A Moving Train
I am so pleased that Mitt has earned so many votes he will be the leader of the free world in just a couple months. Bringing our country back to the strength which has afforded us leadership and quality of life through the pursuit of happiness.

Believe in America!

Do something for yourself, your family, your community, your country.

Walk with me.

Fork. Done.

Woot!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    Walk with me.

Woot!

You''ll be walking solo, good luck w/that.
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
  • Options
    I don't understand your words? Please clarify.

Emoticon
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    We used to have a saying years ago in this place I worked at: "Eat fork." It's was just a friendly joke but you know, nothing on the place. I thinks that's sort of like what RFTC said. Does that help?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    No
    The patriots I walk with will not leave my side. Family, friends, community.

USA

We're back!

News is liberal. Hollywood is liberal. Women's magazines...liberal. Colleges, liberal. It's crazy with all that headwind and noise, Willard Mitt Romney is still going to be the boss.
    AMT- way liberal. That's why I'm here to help. It's a big world out there.
    Woot
  • Options
    We're all free to dream. Good luck.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• Options
    Hope
    Change
    Forward
    Progress

Dream

Words are cheap.

I give you Willard Mitt Romney...

President Obama promised change, but he could not deliver it. I promise change, and I have a record of achieving it. This is why I am running for president. I know how to change the course the nation is on, how to get us to a balanced budget and how to build jobs and rising take-home pay. Accomplishing real change is not something I just talk about--it is something I have done. And it is what will do when I am President of the United States.

If you believe we can do better, if you believe America should be on a better course, if you are tired of being tired, then I ask you to vote for real change. Paul Ryan and I will bring real change to America, from Day One.
  • Options
    Hope
    Change
    Forward
    Progress

Dream

Words are cheap.

I give you Willard Mitt Romney...

President Obama promised change, but he could not deliver it. I promise change, and I have a record of achieving it. This is why I am running for president. I know how to change the course the nation is on, how to get us to a balanced budget and how to build jobs and rising take-home pay. Accomplishing real change is not something I just talk about--it is something I have done. And it is what will do when I am President of the United States.

If you believe we can do better, if you believe America should be on a better course, if you are tired of being tired, then I ask you to vote for real change. Paul Ryan and I will bring real change to America, from Day One.

I have to say, man, you are driven by your convictions. I have to give you that. Again, good luck. What a week it will be next week, huh?!

• Options
    I understand many of you don't think Barry will Lose.

That's cool. I however don't have short sighted blinders on and am very gay for Willard Mitt Romneys prospects.

Victory is in sight! Back to what makes America the best.

Woot

As president, I won't just represent one party, I'll represent one nation. I'll try to show the best of America, at a time when only our best will do.

Willard
  • Options
    Owe-My-balls.gif

You just pulled a Romney. :D
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Mittman is a fuckin jackass.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    I am very gay for Willard Mitt Romneys prospects.

tumblr_m4lysf6tsY1qh5etc.gif

May I ask what you mean by that?
  • Options
    Willard Mitt Romney is about big change that revitalizes our competitive economy, modernizes our education, and restores our founding principles. If you're ready for that kind of change and a turning point in America's course, please, walk with me on Nov 4th. January 20th FORWARD.
  • Options
    restores our founding principles.

so... black slaves, women without rights and the president growing pot?
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Good joke
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,179
    brianlux wrote:
    I have to say, man, you are driven by your convictions. I have to give you that. Again, good luck. What a week it will be next week, huh?!
    no he is not. he is anti obama, period, not pro romney. romney is his SIXTH choice. he started threads praising every person that won a republican primary ot led polls at any time and did not settle on romney until it was apparent he was going to be the nominee... he even started a thread saying donald trump, who did not even enter the race, was going to defeat obama... :fp: everyone that has been around here for the last year knows and realizes that.

this falls under the category of "anyone but obama".

my question is what will he say next week if everything goes according to what every single electoral map is looking like? most of them have obama with 291 electoral votes. romney is trailing in ohio and florida, 2 must win states for him.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    :lol::lol::lol: "I love this bar" (AMT) I sure hope Romney wins this election we need a new direction and I just don't believe Obama is headed in the direction we need to go, I'll keep my political views and vote the way I feel best but I'll enjoy the mud slinging that goes on here on the train along with single sided comments that make reading this stuff so much fun :lol:

Godfather.
  • Options
    If Willard becomes President (please no!), which one are we going to get?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    edited November 2012

my question is what will he say next week if everything goes according to what every single electoral map is looking like? most of them have obama with 291 electoral votes. romney is trailing in ohio and florida, 2 must win states for him.

How about this, Romney wins and you stop posting AMT? Barry wins a I go bye bye?

Words are cheap. Show me where I said Mitt was last choice? Go go go

Emoticon

For the record, I vet every republican candidate and helped you all providing information. Everyone of those were/are better for this country. Not once did I say I wouldn't vote for the nominee.

Emoticon

Barry has lost his base. They are tired of being tired and kool aid all gone. Where is the energy in this election? With Willard. Easy to see he wins Tuesday

"I've watched over the last few months as our campaign has gone from a start to a movement. It's not just the size of the crowds. It's the conviction and compassion in the hearts of the people," Romney said. "It's made me strive to be more worthy of the support I have received across the country and to campaign as I would govern, to speak for the aspirations of all Americans, not just some Americans."

Willard Mitt Romney
    Post edited by usamamasan1 on
  • Options

How about this, Romney wins and you stop posting AMT? Barry wins a I go bye bye?

Emoticon

For the record, I vet every republican candidate and helped you all providing information. Everyone of those were/are better for this country. Not once did I say I wouldn't vote for the nominee.

Emoticon

His words were true and you know it. If you were about being a supporter instead of a hater... your avatar would reflect Mitt.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Not true. I support Mitt and at same time know Obama is the worst President our country has ever seen. Four more years of his destruction and we won't be who we need to be.

Hate of Obama and Support for Willard are not mutually exclusive. That's why I am here, to help.

Emoticon
  • Options
    See, I don't even think he's a republican or plans to vote. I think this has all just been intentional poking to create a scene.

EbadeeEdadeeThatsAllRomney.gif
  • Options
    Not true. I support Mitt and at same time know Obama is the worst President our country has ever seen.
    You must have been asleep under a rock from January 20, 2001 - January 20, 2009.
  • Options
    Not true. I support Mitt and at same time know Obama is the worst President our country has ever seen. Four more years of his destruction and we won't be who we need to be.

Hate of Obama and Support for Willard are not mutually exclusive. That's why I am here, to help.

Emoticon

The worst president this country has ever seen? Come on man, that's more than a stretch even for someone who is not an Obama fan. That kind of comment destroys credibility. We're supposed to believe you're here to help? You're here to influence our vote? Not gonna happen bud. But thanks for keeping us amused.

• Options

Emoticon

Emoticon

His words were true and you know it. If you were about being a supporter instead of a hater... your avatar would reflect Mitt.
    thank you!
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options

Emoticon

Emoticon

Barry has lost his base. They are tired of being tired and kool aid all gone. Where is the energy in this election? With Willard. Easy to see he wins Tuesday

how about, NO?

i will not take bets from people who would most likely welch on it. you would probably come back with a new screen name or something. besides, if obama wins i doubt that you could restrain yourself from coming on here and making claims about voter fraud or something... anything to delegitimize obama if he wins...

i could go through your posts and prove you wrong by posting links to every thread that YOU started saying candidate x, your flavor of the month based on polls and primary results, is going to defeat obama on tuesday. they run the gamut from trump, perry, cain, newt, santorum and now romney. people don't have to take my word for it, it is easy to search someone's posts...

i have been around here long enough that it is to the point where either:

a- i have credibility with some people on here and they believe me when i say that OR they witnessed your threads over the last year and could vouch for me.

b. i have no credibility and people don't believe me when they say that. or

c. you have a lot of credibility and they believe you. which incidently i don't see anyone jumping to your defense when you say that you never posted such threads....

what makes you think that barry has lost his base? what evidence do you have? why is christie and bloomberg not trashing him in the press anymore? why is fox news losing their shit on christie because he complimented obama??

you never said you would not vote for the nominee because you were going to vote for anyone but obama to begin with. you just did not know who the nominee was going to be..

i swear, paranoia and fear and hatred make people make ludicrous claims sometimes...

edit to add: yes, ohio, wisconsin and potentially florida are going obama if the election were held today. romney has to have those states to have a chance. thoughts on that??

• Options

tumblr_m4lysf6tsY1qh5etc.gif

I believe it is secret code for "BAIT"
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    See, I don't even think he's a republican or plans to vote. I think this has all just been intentional poking to create a scene.

EbadeeEdadeeThatsAllRomney.gif
    See I've been thinking he's a double agent - represent Romney supporters as crazy and more people will vote for Obama. Very tricky.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305

You know exactly what he means by that comment. He is a baiting, insulting, homophobic, ignorant troll. He directed that comment at you as a clear insult.

Don't worry though, he will hopefully be banned.
  • Options
    whygohomewhygohome Posts: 2,305
    restores our founding principles.

so... black slaves, women without rights and the president growing pot?

Judging from his posts on the AMT, he likely agrees with the first 2.
This discussion has been closed.