Options

Willard Mitt Romney. President January 20, 2013

Comments

• Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    pandora wrote:
    BinFrog wrote:
    Glad it's all over. Now let's just hope the baiting and trolling goes away. There's no need for that crap anymore.
    I read through the thread... the op received responses that were most all trollish...
    guess that can't be seen if you agree with the troll.
    Funny how that works.

sarcasm meet sarcasm, what a concept! hope your well this fine wednesday morning! 8-)
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
    Fort Worth, Night 1 September 2023
    Fort Worth, Night 2 September 2023
    Austin, Night 1 September 2023
    Austin, Night 2 September 2023
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I am so pleased that Mitt has earned so many votes he will be the leader of the free world in just a couple months. Bringing our country back to the strength which has afforded us leadership and quality of life through the pursuit of happiness.

Believe in America!

Do something for yourself, your family, your community, your country.

Walk with me.

Fork. Done.

Woot!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=a9sFd3En ... 9sFd3Ennhs

Here you go buddy, fitting with the election and UEFA Champions league. (i know liverpools not in)
    WOOT!!!! EMOTICON!!!! :corn: have some popcorn, watch the video. Sing along...."you'll never walk alone"....
  • Options
    Let's keep this thread up top.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,744
    pandora wrote:
    I guess we must never underestimate the power of charm....

:fp:

I take it you "decided" on Romney. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    pandora wrote:

I would've NEVER guessed that in a million years! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    RFTC wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    BinFrog wrote:
    Glad it's all over. Now let's just hope the baiting and trolling goes away. There's no need for that crap anymore.
    I read through the thread... the op received responses that were most all trollish...
    guess that can't be seen if you agree with the troll.
    Funny how that works.

sarcasm meet sarcasm, what a concept! hope your well this fine wednesday morning! 8-)
    Not sure if this is directed at me cause I'm pretty awful at sarcasm...
    I don't even get your post :lol:

I haven't seen the third party votes, if they made the percentage ...
    this would make me happy :D
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    badbrains wrote:
    pandora wrote:

I would've NEVER guessed that in a million years! :mrgreen:
    Johnson! gee how could you guys have missed that! oh yea blue blinders at work again ;):lol:
    Post edited by pandora on
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    ok..seriously...USA is a big,in the top power countries,probably number 1 of the world...

how the hell the leader could be someone with the name Willard??
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    if you think about it looking back the arrogance and the fact that the GOP had pretty much written down Romney as the president in 2013 really blew up in their face last night... looking back on all that shit that Romney said and his fellow rape nuts said.. they didn't stand a chance against Women and minorities. It was a no brainer.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    ok..seriously...USA is a big,in the top power countries,probably number 1 of the world...

Why now you don't have good name?
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    if you think about it looking back the arrogance and the fact that the GOP had pretty much written down Romney as the president in 2013 really blew up in their face last night... looking back on all that shit that Romney said and his fellow rape nuts said.. they didn't stand a chance against Women and minorities. It was a no brainer.
    Does this not seem the tiny bit suspicious to you? :?

Guess not ... shine up the blue blinders of another four?
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,156

I know right? Barrack is so much better!!! ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

I know right? Barrack is so much better!!! ;)
    Barrack is bad too,but not that bad as Willard!!!Willard is a name for cartoons!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Why now you don't have good name?
    :lol:
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    pandora wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

don't you mean the blue BINDERS full of women?

not sure what you mean about suspicious...
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

:lol: my point exactly ... its all so bogus :lol:
  • Options
    pandora wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

Your sense of loss is quite evident, but your disappointment has got you going back to the assorted array of emoticons splayed about some of your posts again. Don't you remember that their use has the effect of destroying the message you intend to send?

Don't use smoke and mirrors for people to decipher what it is that you are precisely trying to say. For example... instead of saying, "shine up the blue blinders of another four"... say, "I'm really pissed that Mitt lost. I can't stand Obama or democrats. They are the reason this country is in the dumper."
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    hopefully this is the end of the trolling/baiting posts/threads.... for now.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    MayDay10 wrote:
    hopefully this is the end of the trolling/baiting posts/threads.... for now.
    Herman motherfucking Cain in 2016, bitches!

Done and done.

8-)
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,625
    next american century?
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    pandora wrote:
    Zoso wrote:

ummm...you have binders full of women? :think: We might need to have a talk :? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    ummm...you have binders full of women? :think: We might need to have a talk :? :lol:
    better check what's underneath his side of the bed :P
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Hey Metsy?
    How are things going where you live?
    Getting better? I HOPE!!

The stories and pictures out of New York and Jersey are just ....UGHHH!!!!!

And never apologize to me...
    You are one of the few here, who can give me all the shit you want! :lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    :runs home to check:
    :nono: :lol:

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i just have a little black book, guess i'm not a pimp like zoso :fp:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Zoso wrote:

:lol::lol:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i just have a little black book, guess i'm not a pimp like zoso :fp:
    You better get to building up that blue binder...never sure when you might need it :lol:

• Options
    WOOT!
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,945
    WOOT!

Wait, I thought it got changed to Hoot!?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,134
    Hello everybody I've been away for a bit computer troubles. This song from my cousins in England and I would have posted whether Romney won or not.

This one goes out to you OP.... http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=L2Wx230g ... 2Wx230gYJw

I hope it works I'm on on this IPad thing.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

This discussion has been closed.