Options

Homeland

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

solid episode until the end....don't tell me this is another carrie/brody thing with this little pakistani kid.

That would be lame for sure.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,287
    what a whore
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,285
    How old is that kid supposed to be? I get that he's a uni student but he looks about 15! It's far-fetched even for Homeland that Carrie would basically abandon her team mid-mission to spend the day, as Quinn said, "fucking a child."

I'm pretty much done with this show.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i liked the episode..this is getting good
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    i'm having a hard time deciding if I like this season or not. I think I do. i'm glad they killed off that kid...and the tension at the end of last week's episode was palpable.

with saul--it's amazing how well they are treating him. i'd think if a terrorist organization ever managed to get their hands on the former head of the cia, they would torture the fuck out of him and would immediately put it out to the media...in addition to obtaining whatever info they could squeeze out of him. no way would he be allowed to have dinner with them.

and carrier's seasonal hallucinogenic escapades felt a little contrived. kinda like the writers said "okay, well we know we've got to have her go through this at some point or another each season, how about now?!".......
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    good episode. poor Saul.. for a moment there i wasn't sure if they were really gonna kill him off..
  • Options
    Yarden said:

good episode. poor Saul.. for a moment there i wasn't sure if they were really gonna kill him off..

surprised there's not a lot of chatter about it. i think it was one of their best episodes actually. amazing acting by mandy patakin there.......how bout as he was being captured again him calling carrie a "fucking liar?" pretty intense.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    That was awesome. So tense
  • Options
    YardenYarden Posts: 820
    people who quit watching should come back.. second half of the season is pretty good.. hopefully the last three episodes keep the quality up..
  • Options
    this is really fuckin good..cant wait for last episode next week
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

this is really fuckin good..cant wait for last episode next week

I feel empty when this show isn't on.Its so well done,acting and plot twist always awesome.Cant wait for finale
  • Options
  • Options
    yeah I read that last night. glad this thread was bumped as I just got caught up......this season is so good. nothing will beat the first one, but this one is a close second. sucks that there is only one left.

DAR ADAL!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Brody who?Did you see Claire's baby.Thtas some freaky deeky shit right there.Looks eerily like Brody.To a tee
  • Options

yeah I read that last night. glad this thread was bumped as I just got caught up......this season is so good. nothing will beat the first one, but this one is a close second. sucks that there is only one left.

DAR ADAL!
    Yeah, man. Completely agree. This is definitely my second favorite. Yeah, not looking forward to this season being over. Feel like there is a lot to still wrap up.

That is some shit.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Brody who?Did you see Claire's baby.Thtas some freaky deeky shit right there.Looks eerily like Brody.To a tee

Yeah, that is crazy how much she looks like him. I mean the bright red hair helps, but still.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    So I guess this is worth my re-subscribing to Showtime?
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Uh yeah!!!!
  • Options
    hedonist wrote: »

been a phenomenal season. totally worth the subscription.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    OK then. Fifteen bucks going to Showtime and some holiday time off going toward binging on this.

By the way, what's with the stuff after my name in Juggler's quote of mine?

I feel like a number. I'm not a number!
  • Options
    Well, Time Warner - much as they've failed us in the past - got the hook-up within 10 minutes for three bucks a month.

This evening is looking better and better.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    edited December 2014
    What a big steaming pile for a season finale.
  • Options
    What a big steaming pile for a season finale.

Yeah, that was weird.

Quinn isn't dying. Would have done it in that episode
  • Options
    Was disappointing after a pretty solid season.
  • Options
    great season...but...finale was bad to lame
  • Options
    i really liked the finale. could have easily been a series finale.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Just finished watching the fifth episode of the latest season (yes, I'm inhaling this series like nobody's business. Someone cue Junk Fuck, please).

And they pulled a Dexter on Saul!
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    Didn't watch this season in realtime. Was a little "meh" after last.
    Semi binge watched this season. Wow, I was very impressed! One of, if not the best season yet! Awesome!
  • Options
    Same here, and have inhaled the entire season over the last week or so.

Finale tomorrow!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,746
    Just blew through the whole season the past few days. Much, much better than last season. The finale was a bit of a letdown, but did set things up for next season.

The whole thing with Carrie banging the terrorist's nephew was a little much, but thankfully that wasn't the focus of the whole season.