Options

FS/FT Eddie VEdder Perth 2011 Klausen AP (more posters added

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/133961

I have one of these for sale or for trade. If interested in a trade, let me know what you may have, interested in any Ed/PJ items that I do not already have. Regarding price, I will sell this, shipping incuded for $75 in the US. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

I also have the following first edition show posters available for sale

Eddie Vedder - Hartford $40 plus shipping
Eddie Vedder - Boston $40 plus shipping
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    great price from a great seller! Somebody snatch this from Adam before it becomes too much of another temptation to me...
  • Options
    It is a great price and a beautiful poster to boot!
  • Options
    great price from a great seller! Somebody snatch this from Adam before it becomes too much of another temptation to me...

THANKS, did Adelaide arrive safe yet, think anticipated delivery date was today.
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:

THANKS, did Adelaide arrive safe yet, think anticipated delivery date was today.

mail truck is on the other side of the street right now so i will know in about 10 minutes! oh, wait- Mrs ElwayVedder wants to know what this poster tube is...."yeah, some guy sent it to me for free!" How many times can i get away with that one before the gig is up?!

EDIT: GOT IT!! :)
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:

mail truck is on the other side of the street right now so i will know in about 10 minutes! oh, wait- Mrs ElwayVedder wants to know what this poster tube is...."yeah, some guy sent it to me for free!" How many times can i get away with that one before the gig is up?!

You're still getting mileage on the old "another member saw I was searching for it, so they just gave it to me FREE?". Wish I was that lucky, my wife started to see through it after about 6 months. :D:D
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    ahill721 wrote:

Oh my god. We suffer the same illness :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:

You're still getting mileage on the old "another member saw I was searching for it, so they just gave it to me FREE?". Wish I was that lucky, my wife started to see through it after about 6 months. :D:D

what's funny is it was actually true when i was lucky enough to be chosen for the holy grail items.

now someone buy this poster from Adam so I can stop hijacking his thread!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Hilarious!!!! Looks like a common trick!!!
    ahill721 wrote:

• Options
    Hilarious indeed! It appears that many of us think alike :D Great poster - good luck with the sale Adam

pdalowsky wrote:
    Hilarious!!!! Looks like a common trick!!!
  • Options
    Bump for the new additions
  • Options
    Perth has been sold