Options

FAN CLUB TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR EDDIE VEDDER SEATTLE SOLO

Comments

• Options
    PJ73PJ73 Posts: 68
    And "out of stock" :cry:

To follow up on my hastily written post - I was shut out completely last week and have never had problems with 10C before regarding ticket resales or anything like that.

Arggh!
  • Options
    5th time's a charm...woo hoo!
  • Options
    growinUpgrowinUp Posts: 31
    PJ73 wrote:
    So I finally have the option to buy a ticket and I get this message

Your cart was not updated because 2011 EDDIE VEDDER 7/16 SEATTLE, WA TICKET PAIR is restricted.

I've been a member since 2000 and am active until December of this year! Any ideas?

PJ 73

same here.... :|

come to europe next time pleeeease!
    i wish i was the verb to trust, and never let you down
  • Options
    mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 785
    I don't get it. So much for clerical errors making my birthday any better...
  • Options
    MudfestMudfest Posts: 1,015
    got it again ... Huh ..

* Your cart was not updated because 2011 EDDIE VEDDER 7/16 SEATTLE, WA TICKET PAIR is restricted
    * You have exceeded the maximum order quantity for this product group
    ===
    "OH Canada...You are so Beautiful when you are Drunk." Eddie
    1993-08-14 Gimli Mb Motorsport Park
    03-05-30 Vanc;05-09-08 Wpg
    05-09-07 Sask Sk;05-09-04 Calg
    05-09-05 Edm Alb;05-09-02 Vanc
    06-07-02/ 03 Denver 1 + 2;06-10-21/22 Bridge 1 +2
    4/3 + 4/2/08 Vanc Vedder ; 6/24+25 MSG /Toronto 09/buffalo 10/EV Chic 1-2
  • Options
    kurtdiedforyoursinskurtdiedforyoursins Posts: 149
    edited April 2011
    PJ73 wrote:

Your cart was not updated because 2011 EDDIE VEDDER 7/16 SEATTLE, WA TICKET PAIR is restricted.

I got the same message and am VERY unhappy with this experience. There was nothing in the 10c email that said you couldn't buy this show if you had tickets to another show (I have one pair to San Diego). So I take time out from work again, refresh at just the right moment, click BUY and am told I'm restricted from buying. This after spending hours trying to get Seattle in the first, second, third etc round of sales. If it was restricted, fine, just tell us so I don't waste my time AGAIN.

Pissed.
    Post edited by kurtdiedforyoursins on
    san diego 5.20.95 (watt+ed) . san diego 11.7.95 . oakland 11.18.97 (stones) . san diego 7.10.98 . las vegas 7.11.98 . san diego 10.25.00 . san diego 6.5.03 . seattle 4.9.04 (impact awards) . san diego 7.7.06 . san diego 4.15.08 (ed) . san diego 4.16.08 (ed) . honolulu 7.1.09 (ed) . honolulu 7.2.09 (ed) . los angeles 10.1.09 . san diego 10.9.09 . san diego 7.5.11 (ed) . seattle 7.16.11 (ed)
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    was resticted for me too, then i exceeded the limit.....

a bit mental - but the supply would have been tiny.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    RT187057RT187057 Posts: 6
    go2theshow wrote:
    5th time's a charm...woo hoo!

ditto... same here. Finally got some.

Thanks 10C!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Your cart was not updated because 2011 EDDIE VEDDER 7/16 SEATTLE, WA TICKET PAIR is restricted :(

damn, you failed too?

ignore that post above forgot to relogin as me
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    I got that message as well but after 20 refreshes I got in !! What a horrible process it all is tho. There has got to be a better way !
  • Options
    Does, "Temporarily out of stock" mean sold out?

Denver, Phoenix, Seattle, Seattle, Seattle, Denver, Council Bluffs, Fargo, St. Paul, Chicago, Seattle, Gorge, Denver, Denver, Portland, Gorge, Gorge, Seattle, Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, Vancouver, Seattle
  • Options
    fanforlifefanforlife Posts: 138
    i was restricted, then out of stock too

my membership is current
    I have no 10C tix for any EV show
    I was logged in

what's the restriction?
    A mind full of questions, and a teacher in my soul
    And so it goes...
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    what's the restriction?

'elifIknow.
    I get the same thing. :(
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    I have 2 pairs for Jul 15 - got one thru TM for a pair of friends - but now looking to swap that extra pair for Jul 15 for a pair to Jul 16.

Any takers? PM me.
    "A compliment for us, is a compliment for you."
    Vancouver '05, Denver I/II '06, Gorge I/II '06, MSG I/II '08, VH1 Rock Honors '08, Seattle I/II '09, Vancouver '11
    EV: Portland '11, Seattle Benaroya I/II '11
  • Options
    oh now I get out of stock.
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    MB23033MB23033 Posts: 11
    fanforlife wrote:

my membership is current
    I was logged in

what's the restriction?

I got the same error. The 10 Club's website is crap. They need to take it down, start over and model their ticketing system after Phish & Dave Matthews Band which doesn't have any of the issues that 10C has...
  • Options
    WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 122
    5th times the charm here too. Thanks 10C!!!!
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    obviously the demand outweighs the supply on this one. BIG TIME !
  • Options
    sold out. Thats all folks

saw lots of the buy buttom...tons of restricted errors. No tickets
    Gorge
  • Options
    Wishlist5.1Wishlist5.1 Posts: 115
    Yep...I didnt get any for any show through the Ten Club and got the Restricted message. So 5th Time and no luch. Can someone tell me how and why this message came up when My membership is current, and I have no tickets. :( I kept pressing the thing too.
  • Options
    I didn't get any 10C tickets at all for this tour- I realize they are limited but still. I also went to coffee shop with better internet for the express purpose of getting tickets-& it kept telling me seats were restricted- even though my connection was very fast & I kept double checking & no tickets went into my cart.
    :p
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    PJ73PJ73 Posts: 68
    It just went from Temporaraily out of stock to "out of stock' to not listed, so I guess it's done.

My thought - "restricted" should've said 'currently not available' or 'please hold' or something like that. Of course when I saw the restricted box, I just panicked (relatively speaking).

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that there were probably 100 tickets available and a thousand of us were trying for them at the same time, but something about the way the technology works makes this process 100x more frustrating than old fashioned mail order or camping out, etc. don't know why exactly.

So I still need a pair for Seattle - anyone?

PJ 73
  • Options
    KMHKMH Posts: 1
    I kept getting the "restricted" comment too until they are now out of stock! I do not understand what the restriction could have possibly been about? For those going to the show... Have fun!!!
  • Options
    IowaBoyIowaBoy Posts: 3
    Whatever...I was there when the ticket icon posted for Seattle at 10 a.m. today and I got the restricted message...I refreshed and the restricted message again, I signed out and logged back in and the restricted message again. I did it again and the tickets were "temporarily out of stock."

This ticket sale has been a fucking joke. WTF is all this game playing bullshit?
  • Options
    RobertH86RobertH86 Posts: 165
    Hey guys. Just want to clarify. Was anyone who already had tickets to this tour able to get tickets for July 16th today??
  • Options
    but something about the way the technology works makes this process 100x more frustrating than old fashioned mail order or camping out, etc. don't know why exactly.

For my 2nd PJ show, I stood in line at the QFC ( ticketmaster outlet).
    I was in line for one show & they gave people numbers. Long before it was my turn it was sold out, however, soon after they announced that another show was added & that everyone who was in line was going to get in for the 2nd show.
    THAT was very satisfying.
    Unlike this mornings exercise.
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    RG52036RG52036 Posts: 1
    fanforlife wrote:

my membership is current
    I was logged in

what's the restriction?

me too. I guess restricted meant keep trying again. I may not renew my membership since my membership is solely so I can get tickets to one of my favorite bands... Of course I am just a little upset right now. DANG IT!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,228
    PJ73 wrote:

I got the same message and am VERY unhappy with this experience. There was nothing in the 10c email that said you couldn't buy this show if you had tickets to another show (I have one pair to San Diego). So I take time out from work again, refresh at just the right moment, click BUY and am told I'm restricted from buying. This after spending hours trying to get Seattle in the first, second, third etc round of sales. If it was restricted, fine, just tell us so I don't waste my time AGAIN.

Pissed.
    The "restricted" message is just another error from the system being overloaded, its not because you bought other tix,as we who attempted to buy Boston tix in the first presal were getting that message at the ebginning of the sale.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    sold out. Thats all folks

saw lots of the buy buttom...tons of restricted errors. No tickets
This discussion has been closed.