Options

FAN CLUB TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR EDDIE VEDDER SEATTLE SOLO

Comments

• Options
    thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    sold out. Thats all folks

saw lots of the buy buttom...tons of restricted errors. No tickets
    Same here. I'm glad I got tickets to the first one, but I mean, come on ten club.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    joebotjoebot Posts: 372
    After being on both sides of this fiasco, is the bottom line really that scoring these tix is like being caller 12 on a radio station. Total random blind luck. I had no expectations of scoring tix this morn so was pleasantly surprised to get them today. Perhaps the key is to have zero expectations and then the rest is gravy. Worst case is wait for the bootleg or hold your nose and pay the broker.
  • Options
    emeraldkityemeraldkity Posts: 370
    edited April 2011
    There won't be an " official" bootleg, but you may possibly be able to find one with halfway decent quality.

I hope that some 10C members who DID get tickets will stop by & let us know, otherwise we might think it was a smoke screen.
    ;)
    Post edited by emeraldkity on
    You must be the change you want to see in the world
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    after 49 restriction messages i actually got a pair. literally said to girl in my office "one more click and then i go get a burrito"

i'm in. i'm happy.
  • Options
    Im glad- somebody got a pair

I normally have luck at everything else- but I am afraid to mention what cause I might jinx it.
    ;)
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    breeitobreeito Posts: 4
    Me too, I cannot believe I got tickets. I am so happy. Last try's a charm! I got restricted a few times then boom. I am beside myself.
  • Options
    Thanks for taking the time to share- it is fun to hear.
    :)
    -Gandhi
  • Options
    This has seriously been the worst ticket buying experience ever. Restricted??? Then out of stock. 14 minutes later it tells me again Error and I've exceeded the limit. Guess I just got screwed this time around. Between this sale and ticketmonster, it's making me want to say "f^&k it".
    "I'll ride the wave where it takes me.."
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ73 wrote:
    So I finally have the option to buy a ticket and I get this message

Your cart was not updated because 2011 EDDIE VEDDER 7/16 SEATTLE, WA TICKET PAIR is restricted.

I got the same message and am VERY unhappy with this experience. There was nothing in the 10c email that said you couldn't buy this show if you had tickets to another show (I have one pair to San Diego). So I take time out from work again, refresh at just the right moment, click BUY and am told I'm restricted from buying. This after spending hours trying to get Seattle in the first, second, third etc round of sales. If it was restricted, fine, just tell us so I don't waste my time AGAIN.

Pissed.
    The "restricted" message is just another error from the system being overloaded, its not because you bought other tix,as we who attempted to buy Boston tix in the first presal were getting that message at the ebginning of the sale.

That makes sense. Which is to say, I can see how that would happen, not that it's actually logical. Still frustrating that after all these years, 10c still limps along on a site that results in these mass bait-and-switches on the band's most loyal fans. Throw some money at the problem until it works, PJ and 10c! We throw more than enough at you. And as someone else mentioned: if Dave Matthews and Phish are kicking your ass in this area, something is really wrong.
    san diego 5.20.95 (watt+ed) . san diego 11.7.95 . oakland 11.18.97 (stones) . san diego 7.10.98 . las vegas 7.11.98 . san diego 10.25.00 . san diego 6.5.03 . seattle 4.9.04 (impact awards) . san diego 7.7.06 . san diego 4.15.08 (ed) . san diego 4.16.08 (ed) . honolulu 7.1.09 (ed) . honolulu 7.2.09 (ed) . los angeles 10.1.09 . san diego 10.9.09 . san diego 7.5.11 (ed) . seattle 7.16.11 (ed)
  • Options
    From the ten club:

There was an error message in the first few minutes of the sale, however everyone trying to buy tickets was in the same boat. Once the error message was fixed, the tickets became available and sold out right away. Unfortunately due to the small size of these venues the supply could never meet the demand.

Best regards,
    10c

Then why did I STILL get an error message 14 minutes later when the "buy" popped up again?! Total Bullshit.
  • Options
    From the ten club:

There was an error message in the first few minutes of the sale, however everyone trying to buy tickets was in the same boat. Once the error message was fixed, the tickets became available and sold out right away. Unfortunately due to the small size of these venues the supply could never meet the demand.

Best regards,
    10c

Then why did I STILL get an error message 14 minutes later when the "buy" popped up again?! Total Bullshit.

agreed, i tried, got that message, figured 10club was having issues, AGAIN, and gave up
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    go2theshow wrote:
    5th time's a charm...woo hoo!

yes...it is! :D
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    Yeah Nancy! You scored! Shaley was able to get a pair this morning too. I was a victim of the restricted error monster.
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    sorry you didn't get 'em...

i got the restricted error a bunch of times too...but somehow i managed to beat that monster
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    breeito wrote:
    Me too, I cannot believe I got tickets. I am so happy. Last try's a charm! I got restricted a few times then boom. I am beside myself.

Well...of course "last try's a charm". By definition, that's the try on which you got the tickets, so there wouldn't be any other tries!
    :lol:
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    From the ten club:

Best regards,
    10c

I am not here to complain but just feel like pointing something out here. If the 10c message response was that "everyone was in the same boat" I have to disagree. Here is my reasoning:

For those of us that bought a pair to different show last week, the RESTRICTED message led us to believe that this morning's sale was limited to those who have not purchased any tickets yet through their 10c membership. I, like many of you, saw the BUY button everytime but the restricted message that repeatedly came up made me think that I was not "qualified" to buy tix since I had already purchased a pair to Santa Barbara thru 10c. That said, I gave up before the error message got fixed.

Trust me, I am not complaining and I don't want to come off as greedy since I will get to enjoy a show, but I think the specific error message that came up caused a lot of people to think what I thought and they so they just gave up. An "OUT OF STOCK" error message would put all in the same boat, but not a "RESTRICTED" message. Does this make sense?
  • Options
    From the ten club:

Best regards,
    10c

I am not here to complain but just feel like pointing something out here. If the 10c message response was that "everyone was in the same boat" I have to disagree. Here is my reasoning:

For those of us that bought a pair to different show last week, the RESTRICTED message led us to believe that this morning's sale was limited to those who have not purchased any tickets yet through their 10c membership. I, like many of you, saw the BUY button everytime but the restricted message that repeatedly came up made me think that I was not "qualified" to buy tix since I had already purchased a pair to Santa Barbara thru 10c. That said, I gave up before the error message got fixed.

Trust me, I am not complaining and I don't want to come off as greedy since I will get to enjoy a show, but I think the specific error message that came up caused a lot of people to think what I thought and they so they just gave up. An "OUT OF STOCK" error message would put all in the same boat, but not a "RESTRICTED" message. Does this make sense?

Yup, I completely agree with that. If there were errors, why not take the sale down and send out a note to everyone and try again tomorrow when it's fixed? How was anyone supposed to know what was going on?
  • Options
    From the ten club:

Best regards,
    10c

Yup, I completely agree with that. If there were errors, why not take the sale down and send out a note to everyone and try again tomorrow when it's fixed? How was anyone supposed to know what was going on?

Cool... glad we are on the same page here. Same boat to me means same circumstances across the board for everyone involved. I do know that getting tix takes luck, perseverance, and a bit of previous experience with the ticketing system to succeed. This round was unique in that the error message made me stop trying as I thought I was not eligible. Anyway, just pointing that out. Again...NOT PISSED. Just my thoughts...
  • Options
    coastercoaster Posts: 24
    Yep tried every sale and today was LUCKY. Got the restricted msg several times and finaly "got some" Like someone said on here earlier it's like being the lucky caller on a radio station, just pure luck. I'm happy but know how much it sucks to get shut out. Was almost ready to pay huge for tix.....
  • Options
    slingsling Posts: 169

Cool... glad we are on the same page here. Same boat to me means same circumstances across the board for everyone involved. I do know that getting tix takes luck, perseverance, and a bit of previous experience with the ticketing system to succeed. This round was unique in that the error message made me stop trying as I thought I was not eligible. Anyway, just pointing that out. Again...NOT PISSED. Just my thoughts...

Yep - Me too! I thought I wasn't allowed because I already bought a pair for another show previously... So I gave up right away. But if others that weren't able to score any tix yet got them, that's cool...
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    sling wrote:

Yep - Me too! I thought I wasn't allowed because I already bought a pair for another show previously... So I gave up right away. But if others that weren't able to score any tix yet got them, that's cool...
  • Options
    I had the same experience. Isn't it funny that people complain about how unsophisticated the Ten CLub online ticketing system is, then we assume it is fancy enough to exclude those who already have tickets?
    |9.5.93Gorge|2.6.95Moore|5.7.98AROSpace|7.21.98Seattle|7.22.98Seattle|10.21.00PHX|11.5.00Seattle
    |11.6.00Seattle|6.6.03Vegas|6.7.03PHX|5.25.06Boston|7.22.06Gorge|7.23.06Gorge|9.21.09Seattle|9.22.09Seattle |10.6.09LA|11.19.13PHX|11.29.13Portland|12.6.13Seattle |10.22.14Denver| 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle

EV Solo |7.15.11 Benaroya|7.16.11 Benaroya|4.13.12PHX|10.30.14Redmond|
    TOTD 11.11.16 San Fran
  • Options
    slingsling Posts: 169
    I had the same experience. Isn't it funny that people complain about how unsophisticated the Ten CLub online ticketing system is, then we assume it is fancy enough to exclude those who already have tickets?

:lol: Yeah, at the time I was thinking, "Hey, they got their programmers to figure that out?! Surprising!"
  • Options
    i don't want to downplay people's disappointment but if you all already have tix to other shows, why complain? I live in australia and was ready to click the 'buy' button but can't justify spending thousands to get there when I have 3 kids dependent on me. it's hard to turn away in a situation like that.
    the very welcome storm
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    i bought them so i'd be forced to finally go to seattle. i've always wanted to but always chickened out
  • Options
    This has seriously been the worst ticket buying experience ever. Restricted??? Then out of stock. 14 minutes later it tells me again Error and I've exceeded the limit. Guess I just got screwed this time around. Between this sale and ticketmonster, it's making me want to say "f^&k it".
    Only screwed in the sense that you didn't read the rules of the sale.
    You purchased tickets for the 7/15/11 EV Seattle show. You were not eligible for this ticket sale.
  • Options
    You purchased tickets for the 7/15/11 EV Seattle show. You were not eligible for this ticket sale.

It never said you couldn't buy tickets to more than one show. On the first day it said you could only buy two, but after that you could buy any that were available. I should have been eligible for this sale too. Nor did it mention anywhere on the news for this second Seattle show that anyone wasn't eligible for the sale.

"***NOTE: In an effort to spread the ticket love around as much as possible there will be a limit of 1 pair (2 tickets) per member for the entire tour on the first day (Tuesday, March 29) of the ticket sale. Starting at 9am Pacific on the second day (Wednesday, March 30th), any remaining tickets will be opened up for purchase regardless of whether or not you have tickets to another show. You will be able to purchase one pair for any or all remaining shows still up on the site at this time."
  • Options
    Plus, my friend got shut for Seattle July 15th and got the same exact error message as me, so that was not why. Even the Ten Club didn't respond saying that either when I asked them. They said it was a site error....
  • Options
    From the ten club:

Best regards,
    10c

you were NOT eligible for tickets because you already purchased a pair for a different show.
  • Options

It never said you couldn't buy tickets to more than one show. On the first day it said you could only buy two, but after that you could buy any that were available. I should have been eligible for this sale too. Nor did it mention anywhere on the news for this second Seattle show that anyone wasn't eligible for the sale.

"***NOTE: In an effort to spread the ticket love around as much as possible there will be a limit of 1 pair (2 tickets) per member for the entire tour on the first day (Tuesday, March 29) of the ticket sale. Starting at 9am Pacific on the second day (Wednesday, March 30th), any remaining tickets will be opened up for purchase regardless of whether or not you have tickets to another show. You will be able to purchase one pair for any or all remaining shows still up on the site at this time."
    you are misreading the announcement.
    "any remaining tickets will be opened up for purchase regardless of whether or not you have tickets to another show." that means leftover tickets from Day 1. This was a new ticket sale and the sku was restricted like the other skus.
This discussion has been closed.