Options

neutral face? we do not need this. ---GET RID OF IT---

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    dunkman wrote:
    pffft... you couldn't close a deal with a customer in a profession you are an expert in so why would Kat be scared of your hostage threats? It would be the least successful hostage taking since the Munich olympics. ;);)

well, i thank you for at least opting for a different emoticon in this post.

as far as the hostage thing, someone's going down with me. blood will be on kat's hands if she does not meet my demands.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    What makes a good man go neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i could go either way on the subject
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    norm wrote:

are we talking about cutback's love life here?
    I love to turn you on
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    norm wrote:

are we talking about cutback's love life here?

:twisted:

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    Claireack wrote:
    OMG!! I just put neutral in the search on bing, clicked images and the third picture in the list was a cartoon of a lady receiving a visitor in both her front and back bottoms. I certainly didn't look like the neutral smily when I saw that.

More like;

surprised.jpg

oh my god. i just saw that with a google image search of "neutral face." what's neutral about that?! :mrgreen:
    I tried 'neutral face' and got, well, pics of neutral faces. Then tried neutral and found the cartoon. What makes it neutral? Is it a black/white thing?
    #FHP
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    i think it's that the person on the bottom has no head/face...so he is 'neutral' on the entire situation.....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    norm wrote:

that's how it's done. no need to reinforce your non opinion with a neutral face ;)
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Kat, according to my doomsday clock, you have a half hour to meet his demands...

Edit - make that one week and 30 minutes. You got time, Kat. Don't sweat it...

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Kat, according to my doomsday clock, you have a half hour to meet his demands...

Edit - make that one week and 30 minutes. You got time, Kat. Don't sweat it...

decided to go with a week to allow ample time for her to make her move...

i hope she's not one of those procrastinators though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    she was going to procratinate but decided to do it later.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:

don't make a mockery of this mickey.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    14feb6-bitter-beer-face.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,706
    mickeyrat wrote:

Can you say that three times fast?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Can you say that three times fast?

thatthatthat
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    :|

^^^ this expresses exactly how i feel about this topic. a total lack of emotion and/or commitment.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

^^^ this expresses exactly how i feel about this topic. a total lack of emotion and/or commitment.

clearly than, he needs to be kept.

i've never quite understood these two fellows. :geek: :ugeek:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

clearly than, he needs to be kept.

i've never quite understood these two fellows. :geek: :ugeek:

ubergeek looks like he could kick your arse. mild mannered and able to hack into the pentagon.. but piss him off...
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

then why make an effort to post it in the first place? :?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

have you seen her post count :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

have you seen her post count :?:

Yeah, but when you compare her joined date with yours... I'd say you got her licked. I hear she likes that though, so all is well in PJ land.

• Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    I say it's the perfect emoticon to use when someone makes a joke you find a bit tasteless or unfunny.
    That work?
  • Options
    I say it's the perfect emoticon to use when someone makes a joke you find a bit tasteless or unfunny.
    That work?

• Options
    That work?

no because you have an opinion on it....that the joke sucks. in this case, you can opt with :thumbdown: . i feel mr thumbs down is an under utlized emoticon due to having to have to click on the "view more smiles" link to get to it.

in fact, now that i think about it, i will actually accept a comprimise with kat. i guess i can understand not wanting to get rid of neutral face alltogether. but if she is willing to substitue that with one of the more usefull faces in the "view more smiles" wasteland, i will then release chadwick back to the forum. if she refuses by 6pm on monday, i will still release chadwick...but only limb by limb until this comprimise is met.

your move kat.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    That work?

(we could do this all day)

Juggler - a straight face after a joke portrays you disgust with the joke in a more arrogant, sarcastic manner...which is always the option I prefer.
    I'm with you tho. The lightbulb, arrow, exclamation point, and question mark could all be substituted for better smilies already shown in the 'view more smilies' link.
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    That work?

(we could do this all day)

Juggler - a straight face after a joke portrays you disgust with the joke in a more arrogant, sarcastic manner...which is always the option I prefer.
    I'm with you tho. The lightbulb, arrow, exclamation point, and question mark could all be substituted for better smilies already shown in the 'view more smilies' link.

some may call me a terrorist. but if at least some change for the better can be accomplished by my extreme tactics, then i will have succeeded in making this forum a better place for all paying tenclub members...

kat?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    they should add some of these:
    duck.gif

rottentomato.gif

tongue.gif

neenerneener.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options

wasnt really that much of an effort jeags. besides i was just sharing my opinion.. you know how i like to do that. :P
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    These would be helpful on the Train:
    wall.gif

popcorn.gif

Not sure how they'd be used, but these are much more entertaining than the neutral face:
    nutkick.gif

c521.gif

c34.gif
  • Options
    These would be helpful on the Train:
    wall.gif

[/img]

that would work in some sports threads too
    chinese-happy.jpg