Options

neutral face? we do not need this. ---GET RID OF IT---

Comments

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :yawn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    81 wrote:
    :yawn:

wake up
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :arrow: :|

i see no need for the neutral face. he serves no purpose. if one is neutral on a subject, there is no need to inject one of these emoticon faces into the post. i can see if you're really happy and going with the smiley dude. or if you're pissed, tossing this guy in the mix: :x . you know, something to express your true emotions.......but if you are ambivalent? why go through the trouble of using an emoticon? seems a tad hypocritical to me. i don't like it. and i don't want any of you utilizing this option anymore.

kat---alright, let's go ahead and remove this from the emoticon options. i require this to be completed by sundown...on monday. so, what's that? about 5pm? let's just say 6pm? would 6pm work for you? i'm okay with it if you are.

kat, you have until 6pm EST on monday, february 14th, to remove the neutral emoticon face. or else.

thank you for your time.

:lol::lol::lol: :-|
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    what's wrong with it?

why have geek and uber geek? WE DON'T NEED TWO GEEKS!!!

leave Neutral alone, some of us don't know how/what to feel :-| :lol:

We definitely don't need two geeks....

yeah. metsfan is enough.

zing.

(only kidding metsfan--relax! jeez.

:lol::lol:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    ~~~

This guy ate neutral face...

He used to be smiley face but now he just doesn't know

smiley_round_eyes_big_smile.jpg
  • Options
    I may have said this in here before but this guy :) sucks. I very rarely use him.

It's the saddest excuse for a smile....looks so forced....like a half smile....doesn't touch the eyes....but the next option is :D and sometimes that's just a bit overboard....he's grinning far too much to be used in a lot of situations....look at how crinkly his eyes are....looks like a grinning idiot....and he's too similar to :mrgreen:. Besides being green (and why the fuck is he green?), they're basically the same emoticon.

We need a happy face....but not TOO happy....something similar to this face below. Look at his eyes....he's feeling that smile....and his cute chubby cheeks....nawww.

Kat....make it happen!

Smiley+emoticon.png
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Mmmm rather like that ^^^. Dimples pershaps??
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    How else will I express my lack of interest in everything that goes on here?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

you could try and swallow your own farts?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I may have said this in here before but this guy :) sucks. I very rarely use him.

It's the saddest excuse for a smile....looks so forced....like a half smile....doesn't touch the eyes....but the next option is :D and sometimes that's just a bit overboard....he's grinning far too much to be used in a lot of situations....look at how crinkly his eyes are....looks like a grinning idiot....and he's too similar to :mrgreen:. Besides being green (and why the fuck is he green?), they're basically the same emoticon.

We need a happy face....but not TOO happy....something similar to this face below. Look at his eyes....he's feeling that smile....and his cute chubby cheeks....nawww.

Kat....make it happen!

Smiley+emoticon.png

:) --kind of agree with you. i mean tell me this guy doesn't look like he's smiling because he just squeezed out a really tough turd. it looks like half happy/half relieved face to me.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

and how do I convey that to you, the reader?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

fart.jpg

see the black dude behind the old white dude.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

fart.jpg

see the black dude behind the old white dude.

lol

The self inflicted Dirty Sanchez. Bold move...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

disgusting-fart-smell.jpg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    bad-smell-ad1.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    bad-smell-ad1.jpg

deny deny deny

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    dunkman wrote:

You read that in a book , didnt you.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

:) --kind of agree with you. i mean tell me this guy doesn't look like he's smiling because he just squeezed out a really tough turd. it looks like half happy/half relieved face to me.

Ahuh....definitely half happy/half relieved. I shall now call him turd face.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Ahuh....definitely half happy/half relieved. I shall now call him turd face.

what was the name of that dude from the philipines (i think) on the old board who always talked about turds? him and pearljamjen were buds....what was that guy's name? :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

what was the name of that dude from the philipines (i think) on the old board who always talked about turds? him and pearljamjen were buds....what was that guy's name? :x

:lol: I was only thinking about him the other day and it took me a while to remember his name.....

.....sunsrival
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:lol: I was only thinking about him the other day and it took me a while to remember his name.....

.....sunsrival

YES!!! :clap:

miss that old giventofly board
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

.....sunsrival

aye, it was alright that board... Ziggy discussed her kumquat more readily and I got to literally destroy KYPGay1
  • Options

Yeah, I had some of the best times on that board....shame it ended the way it did.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

aye, it was alright that board... Ziggy discussed her kumquat more readily and I got to literally destroy KYPGay1

I know....Now I have to keep my kumquat discussions to PMs....it's wrong....WRONG!!! :x ;)
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

I know....Now I have to keep my kumquat discussions to PMs....it's wrong....WRONG!!! :x ;)

...clean it up
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    dunkman wrote:

...clean it up

you want her to clean up her kumquat?
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

...clean it up

you want her to clean up her kumquat?
    :lol::lol::lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    do what now?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    :lol::lol:
  • Options