Options

neutral face? we do not need this. ---GET RID OF IT---

Comments

• Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    norm wrote:
    :|

I like this face.... :|
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
    mikalina wrote:
    norm wrote:

I like this face.... :|

NO YOU DON'T

:x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    What about this stupid new one :corn: ? Only been up a couple of weeks and is getting regularly abused. WTF does it mean anyway.
    #FHP
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,836
    Horos wrote:
    What about this stupid new one :corn: ? Only been up a couple of weeks and is getting regularly abused. WTF does it mean anyway.
    eatin popcorn!!! Means the drama is getting good, gonna sit back and watch!!! :fp:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,836
    :arrow: :|

i see no need for the neutral face. he serves no purpose. if one is neutral on a subject, there is no need to inject one of these emoticon faces into the post. i can see if you're really happy and going with the smiley dude. or if you're pissed, tossing this guy in the mix: :x . you know, something to express your true emotions.......but if you are ambivalent? why go through the trouble of using an emoticon? seems a tad hypocritical to me. i don't like it. and i don't want any of you utilizing this option anymore.

kat---alright, let's go ahead and remove this from the emoticon options. i require this to be completed by sundown...on monday. so, what's that? about 5pm? let's just say 6pm? would 6pm work for you? i'm okay with it if you are.

kat, you have until 6pm EST on monday, february 14th, to remove the neutral emoticon face. or else.

thank you for your time.
    :nono: :fp:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880
    My vote is to get rid of the popcorn one since it is so way overused, and the rolling eyes one because it is so damn obnoxious.

Shades guy is the man. 8-)
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Horos wrote:
    eatin popcorn!!! Means the drama is getting good, gonna sit back and watch!!! :fp:

And this hand to the face one looks like the guy is throwing his hand up in a Hitler fashion.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    My vote is to get rid of the popcorn one since it is so way overused, and the rolling eyes one because it is so damn obnoxious.

Shades guy is the man. 8-)

:-? :crazy: :wtf: :nono: :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    we had some interesting ones a few weeks back, too bad some didn't approve of them.....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    we had some interesting ones a few weeks back, too bad some didn't approve of them.....

:? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:? :lol:

• Options
    Sorry if it was already discussed, but how do I get from Geek to Uber Geek? I need to know if I crossed that threshold.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    dearest kat and sea,

i hearby request a meeting with the two of you to discuss these new emoticans that have sprung up recently. the juggler is not taking too kindly to them.

please acknowledge said request at your earilest convenience...........................OR ELSE.

now obviously, "or else," could mean one of many things. this is a chance you have to decide you are willing to take.

i await your response.

warmest regards,
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dearest kat and sea,

i hearby request a meeting with the two of you to discuss these new emoticans that have sprung up recently. the juggler is not taking too kindly to them.

please acknowledge said request at your earilest convenience...........................OR ELSE.

now obviously, "or else," could mean one of many things. this is a chance you have to decide you are willing to take.

i await your response.

warmest regards,

:-|
  • Options
    :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Horos wrote:

And this hand to the face one looks like the guy is throwing his hand up in a Hitler fashion.

Oh jeez,I used to like that one! Now I'm not gonna be able to use it anymore :o :?
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    I only read the first and last page of this thread, so I'm very neutral on the subject..... :|:|:| , but it is kinda funny so.... :D . :D ......

• Options
    yellowwho wrote:
    I only read the first and last page of this thread, so I'm very neutral on the subject..... :|:|:| , but it is kinda funny so.... :D . :D ......

i don't find the humor in it at all.

this is an impassioned thread. a "movement" if you will. an attempt by the people to restore their message board back to the way it was and to the way it was meant to be. this is a grand swell, my friend.

the people will be heard...by kat and sea. or else.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dearest kat and sea,

i await your response.

warmest regards,

excuse me....kat, sea?

please at least acknowledge my request for sit down with you both. i am a human being. a human being with feelings. being ignored is very troubling to me. i am a troubled youth. a troubled youth who has very strong feelings regarding some of your new emoticons.

i await your response.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    hello?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    hello?

uncle+leo.jpg
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    In honor of Halloween

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpDA5VA_hfWKVIGdb1lYMxT6KsDkCAPIyeHFArrCpWMGPVS4x
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    In honor of Halloween

:-| :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    I always saw it more as an unimpressed face... that comes in handy around here sometimes. :|
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    In honor of Halloween

that's awesome!
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    In honor of Halloween

that's awesome!
    The Juggler doesn't live too far from me...I'm gonna decorate his front porch with these for Halloween :|

• Options
    norm wrote:
    In honor of Halloween

that's awesome!
    The Juggler doesn't live too far from me...I'm gonna decorate his front porch with these for Halloween :|

my dog is trained to attack neutral faces and those who harbor them.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    norm wrote:

that's awesome!

my dog is trained to attack neutral faces and those who harbor them.
    pfffffttt....I'll bring your doggie a steak and then cover you porch in THESE:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpDA5VA_hfWKVIGdb1lYMxT6KsDkCAPIyeHFArrCpWMGPVS4ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpDA5VA_hfWKVIGdb1lYMxT6KsDkCAPIyeHFArrCpWMGPVS4ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpDA5VA_hfWKVIGdb1lYMxT6KsDkCAPIyeHFArrCpWMGPVS4ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpDA5VA_hfWKVIGdb1lYMxT6KsDkCAPIyeHFArrCpWMGPVS4ximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQpDA5VA_hfWKVIGdb1lYMxT6KsDkCAPIyeHFArrCpWMGPVS4x
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• Options
    you know what cbg? ironically, looking at my profile picture, it appears as if my pooch if flashing her own neutral face..... :o:o:o

oh no....what does this mean for the future of this thread? what does this mean for the future of our country? how will this affect the election?

oh boy. my mind is blown.... :problem:
    chinese-happy.jpg