Options

neutral face? we do not need this. ---GET RID OF IT---

The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,307
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
:arrow: :|

i see no need for the neutral face. he serves no purpose. if one is neutral on a subject, there is no need to inject one of these emoticon faces into the post. i can see if you're really happy and going with the smiley dude. or if you're pissed, tossing this guy in the mix: :x . you know, something to express your true emotions.......but if you are ambivalent? why go through the trouble of using an emoticon? seems a tad hypocritical to me. i don't like it. and i don't want any of you utilizing this option anymore.

kat---alright, let's go ahead and remove this from the emoticon options. i require this to be completed by sundown...on monday. so, what's that? about 5pm? let's just say 6pm? would 6pm work for you? i'm okay with it if you are.

kat, you have until 6pm EST on monday, february 14th, to remove the neutral emoticon face. or else.

thank you for your time.
chinese-happy.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    :-|
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    :-|

GOD DAMN IT NORM! WHAT DID I SAY??

if there was an emoticon for slamming one's hand on the table, you bet your ass i would put that in riiiiiight here :arrow: _________________.

kat! :x
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    Personally, I like the neutral emotocon.
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    :geek:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    It's like smsing one of those polls that cost 55c saying you're undecided. Why vote and waste the money dickhead?

A thought, there should be a dickhead emoticon.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    I'm completely neutral on this topic :|

You can't be neutral on a moving train :|

Awww...come on...I feel bad for the little guy :| and rumor has it that he's one of the few guys in town willing to conduct business with a white male between the ages of 20 and 39 :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    manny-ramirez-sells-condo.jpg
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    orig-10027511.jpg&t=1&usg=AFrqEzde8CIBjVy8AuzEyOvgEnMTnpnlng
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

Awww...come on...I feel bad for the little guy :|
    and rumor has it that he's one of the few guys in town willing to conduct business with a white male between the ages of 20 and 39
    :|

:lol::|:|:lol:
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    I like it
    Sometimes when one is bored, one feels the need to post but does not feel a particular way about the topic. So one uses this instead :| to show that one is interested, but one does not care

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    OMG!! I just put neutral in the search on bing, clicked images and the third picture in the list was a cartoon of a lady receiving a visitor in both her front and back bottoms. I certainly didn't look like the neutral smily when I saw that.

More like;

surprised.jpg
  • Options

Awww...come on...I feel bad for the little guy :|and rumor has it that he's one of the few guys in town willing to conduct business with a white male between the ages of 20 and 39 :|

....ah, you're looking for a "zing" there aren't ya? ;)

well played. well played. :clap:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    OMG!! I just put neutral in the search on bing, clicked images and the third picture in the list was a cartoon of a lady receiving a visitor in both her front and back bottoms. I certainly didn't look like the neutral smily when I saw that.

More like;

surprised.jpg

oh my god. i just saw that with a google image search of "neutral face." what's neutral about that?! :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,839
    :think: :think: :think: :problem: :eh: :lolno:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    oh my god. i just saw that with a google image search of "neutral face." what's neutral about that?!

Would have been more appropriate under 'may not be able to sit down afterwards'.
  • Options
    Claireack wrote:
    oh my god. i just saw that with a google image search of "neutral face." what's neutral about that?!

Would have been more appropriate under 'may not be able to sit down afterwards'.

...or walk :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    :lolno:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited March 2011
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

kat, you have until 6pm EST on monday, feb 14th, to remove the neutral emoticon face. or else. :|

fixed. see? necessary.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394

i see no need for the neutral face. he serves no purpose. if one is neutral on a subject, there is no need to inject one of these emoticon faces into the post. i can see if you're really happy and going with the smiley dude. or if you're pissed, tossing this guy in the mix: :x . you know, something to express your true emotions.......but if you are ambivalent? why go through the trouble of using an emoticon? seems a tad hypocritical to me. i don't like it. and i don't want any of you utilizing this option anymore.

kat---alright, let's go ahead and remove this from the emoticon options. i require this to be completed by sundown...on monday. so, what's that? about 5pm? let's just say 6pm? would 6pm work for you? i'm okay with it if you are.

kat, you have until 6pm EST on monday, february 14th, to remove the neutral emoticon face. or else.

thank you for your time.

I think it's a sad face. I like it. It's not as comical as the crying face ( :cry: ) so I use it more!

Don't take away the :| face!

:mrgreen:
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    pjfan31 wrote:
    It's like smsing one of those polls that cost 55c saying you're undecided. Why vote and waste the money dickhead?

A thought, there should be a dickhead emoticon.

dickhead.gif

:lol::lol::lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    we need emoticons to rate the importance of our posts
  • Options

Awww...come on...I feel bad for the little guy :|and rumor has it that he's one of the few guys in town willing to conduct business with a white male between the ages of 20 and 39 :|

....ah, you're looking for a "zing" there aren't ya? ;)

well played. well played. :clap:
    depends on what you mean by zing :|;)

Awwww...look it's the juggler all ready to go to work :|

neutralface.jpg

• Options
    :cry::cry:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

:lol:

• Options

:lol:
    :mrgreen:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

thank you for your time.

Kat has read your request but doesn't not want to deal with a white male aged between 25-39. Thanks for your co-operation.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

thank you for your time.

Kat has read your request but doesn't not want to deal with a white male aged between 25-39. Thanks for your co-operation.

the longer she ignores me the more likely the odds are of me taking a hostage. my balls are in kat's court.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    pffft... you couldn't close a deal with a customer in a profession you are an expert in so why would Kat be scared of your hostage threats? It would be the least successful hostage taking since the Munich olympics. ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.