Options

***It's Holy Grail Time for...elwayvedder!** (List Included)

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,009
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :wave: :wave: :clap:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    :geek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    :ugeek:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    LukinFan wrote:
    who are all you crazy people padding your post # stats by responding with smiley faces all the time?! :lol:
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    who are all you crazy people padding your post # stats by responding with smiley faces all the time?! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    LukinFan wrote:
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Here is the list of who all donated for Dave's Holy Grail, in no particular order. If I missed anyone, please let me know:

dimitrispearljam
    mfc2006
    PJ-Cubs
    demetrios
    vant0037
    dr0ptheleash
    veddertown
    Eduardo Veduardo
    Leeze
    jjflash
    mavi
    Claireack
    Paulina87
    EZ1221C
    theserialthrilla
    greenmanny
    OGT92
    skinnypig
    mike-mcfuckin-cready
    shep
    Anonymous
    pjtradeking
    number1PJfan
    Black Diamond
    YoullseeDragons
    Paul David
    pdalowsky
    P-Jam
    dwhite76
    FenwayFaithful
    LukinFan

A PM is coming shortly to everyone, with an update. 8-)

Thank you to everyone that donated!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    awesome!!! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

:thumbup: thanks for the update, Roger!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

:thumbup: :D
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:

this is who :arrow:
    :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

this is who :arrow:
    :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    I don't know what to say. i shake my head in disbelief. you all are absolutely unbelievable. i am literally without words... i already have everything a guy could ask for and yet you guys just gave me so much more and I don't mean just the items. This experience you all are responsible for giving me is the greatest gift. No amount of items can compare to the warmth and amazement I am left with feeling. I will have more to say later, I just want to soak in and capture the feeling of amazement and disbelief I have from all of you. thank you, all of you.
    -EV
  • Options
  • Options
    If you did not get a PM with an update yesterday, please PM me. I believe I got everyone.

At this time, we will not be taking any more donations. Thanks!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    I don't know what to say. i shake my head in disbelief. you all are absolutely unbelievable. i am literally without words... i already have everything a guy could ask for and yet you guys just gave me so much more and I don't mean just the items. This experience you all are responsible for giving me is the greatest gift. No amount of items can compare to the warmth and amazement I am left with feeling. I will have more to say later, I just want to soak in and capture the feeling of amazement and disbelief I have from all of you. thank you, all of you.
    -EV
    how i love what im gonna say now...

YOU DESERVE IT.... ;)
  • Options
    -EV

YOU DESERVE IT.... ;)

yup, you do! enjoy it! so happy to just be a part of it. :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    edited February 2011
    -EV

Sweeet, enjoy :D :wave:
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    -EV

YOU DESERVE IT.... ;)

+1
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    LukinFan wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

YOU DESERVE IT.... ;)

+1

+1 8-)
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    +1

+1 8-)
    +1 :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    Paulina87 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    +1

+1 8-)
    +1 :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,856
    You deserve it Dave. I was asked who would be the next holy grail fan pick and my first choice was you my friend. :)

See you hopefully this PJ20 summer.

D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    You deserve it Dave. I was asked who would be the next holy grail fan pick and my first choice was you my friend. :)

D

You are unbelievable, you know that? You just give and give and give. To this day, I still cannot forget of all the amazing and generous goodies and auction items you provided to help raise funds during the Philly 4. We did a lot of good things those 4 nights and a lot of it was because of your heart. The next round this summer/fall is on me Sir D!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

D

You are unbelievable, you know that? You just give and give and give. To this day, I still cannot forget of all the amazing and generous goodies and auction items you provided to help raise funds during the Philly 4. We did a lot of good things those 4 nights and a lot of it was because of your heart. The next round this summer/fall is on me Sir D!!
    :clap::clap::clap::clap: D does rock - I agree 100%!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    Well everyone, I was going to start a new thread and call it "It's Holy Grail Time for...elwayvedder AGAIN!!" just to make you click on it and get you pissy and then have a big "GOTCHA" in there with a BIG THANK YOU but I don't want to get anyone angry even if joking so I will do it here:

In fears of offending anyone that contributed (especially whoever donated anonymously!), I am sending out to all of you: Its an amazing and powerful thing this little PJ world of ours here has going. Can you imagine if the rest of the world treated other human beings like this? Amazing. Thank you all for giving me a life time feeling that I will never lose. Thank you for your support of helping something I am so passionate about in The Yellow Ribbon Club. Every day we need to remind our U.S. Troops and their families that they are not forgotten and I thank all of you for being part of that reminder. For those that want to see the power of what you contributed to, go to www.yellowribbonclub.org and click the photos section. You can see the homecomings we do for returning Troops (some of them led by yours truly!) and you can also click on some letters written by soldiers while being deployed. It will make you feel truly "Alive".

As for you Roger- AKA LukinFan- for putting me through this and forcing me to answer you with holy grail info instead of just moving on to the next person: I really wish for you and these amazing folks to have the PJ Karma come back to all of you a zillion fold... let all of you hit the lottery and sit front row, dead center...let all of you run into band members on the day of a show on the street..."I wish all of you to be as fortunate, as fortunate as me..."
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Well everyone, I was going to start a new thread and call it "It's Holy Grail Time for...elwayvedder AGAIN!!" just to make you click on it and get you pissy and then have a big "GOTCHA" in there with a BIG THANK YOU but I don't want to get anyone angry even if joking so I will do it here:

In fears of offending anyone that contributed (especially whoever donated anonymously!), I am sending out to all of you: Its an amazing and powerful thing this little PJ world of ours here has going. Can you imagine if the rest of the world treated other human beings like this? Amazing. Thank you all for giving me a life time feeling that I will never lose. Thank you for your support of helping something I am so passionate about in The Yellow Ribbon Club. Every day we need to remind our U.S. Troops and their families that they are not forgotten and I thank all of you for being part of that reminder. For those that want to see the power of what you contributed to, go to http://www.yellowribbonclub.org and click the photos section. You can see the homecomings we do for returning Troops (some of them led by yours truly!) and you can also click on some letters written by soldiers while being deployed. It will make you feel truly "Alive".

As for you Roger- AKA LukinFan- for putting me through this and forcing me to answer you with holy grail info instead of just moving on to the next person: I really wish for you and these amazing folks to have the PJ Karma come back to all of you a zillion fold... let all of you hit the lottery and sit front row, dead center...let all of you run into band members on the day of a show on the street..."I wish all of you to be as fortunate, as fortunate as me..."

what a guy :D

a very deserving person. 100%