Options

What the F*#K? Just picked up my Camden 1 tix...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Another thing about ampitheatres is that they have subscribers that get first dibs on a lot of the seats, so that could also explain your seats.

Detroit 2003 I saw 2 PJ shows at the DTE energy centre and most of the 10C seats were at the back near the lawns...we were PISSED. They tried to make it up to us by giving us free lawns for the next night when we picked up our tix but thing was 90% of us HAD 10C tix for the next night anyways.
    Another pisser was that SOO many of the subscriber seats sat empty both nights.

This could be part of why tix were so shit.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    It was fucking incredible!!! What was I bitching about before? I just can't seem to remember. Oh well...
    It's all good! It's Pearl Jam, nothing can be wrong ;)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    Look on the bright side of life ,Least u got to go man. Instead like some of us watching the setlist unfold on the computer.
  • Options
    edvedderrocksedvedderrocks Posts: 1,001
    I have no clue.... I have only been to that venue for PJ shows, times that I've been there for the front of the lawn people are usually there since doors open...

front of the lawn back of the lawn still the same, i rather do back of the lawn I can relax and not rush and lay down on the grass if I want to, still lawn is pretty far away so I dont think it really matters where you stand in my experience, I was on the lawn once at the WPB amphitheater...

lawn filled up rather slowly tonight...
    "I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me. Guaranteed."

1996 Merriweather, MD; 1998 Camden, NJ; 2000 Camden, NJ; 2003 Camden, NJ; 2005 Philly, PA; 2006 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2); 2006 Arnhem, NED; 2008 Camden, NJ(nights 1 & 2), Washington DC, MSG(night 2) 2009 Philly Spectrum Shows(nights 1,2,3,4) 2010 Hartford,CT and MSG(night 2)

ED Solo - 2008 Washington DC, 2009 Philly, PA(nights 1&2)*Met Eddie =)
  • Options
    over bendsover bends Posts: 1,568
    I got section 204 through 10c. Calm down, the seats were fine. More than fine! They were Pearl Jam seats! Come on... they weren't even close to being lawn seats. It sucks if some 10cers actually did get lawn seats, but sec 200 was nothing to complain about. What exactly were you expecting?
    Yield!

3 Decibels Doubles the Volume

• Options
    I got section 201 with a 396 number.......At first I thought the seats would be crap, but when I got there, the way the venue is layed out, the seats were very good with a nice view.....
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    RBF11RBF11 Posts: 1
    Well this was my first show tonight (first post here, too...woo! haha), went with a good friend who's a 10c member. All I can say is I was blown away by the setlist. My friend's seen PJ like 15 or 16 times, and put this set in his top 3. What an awesome show, especially for my first. I went nuts when SOLAT started. Like, mental institution nuts. The same friend who I went with not only turned me onto PJ, but onto that song as well, so it was fitting.

Back on topic...His 10c number is in the 300's, i forget if its low or mid, definitely not high and I thought our seats had a great view. We sat in 202, row G, which was like 7 rows into 202. Just posting this as a point of reference.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    Look on the bright side of life ,Least u got to go man. Instead like some of us watching the setlist unfold on the computer.

we take what we can get!!! hahha..

vedderoffdead, glad you rocked out in those shitty seats that turned into awesome seats....

that set is one of my favs, cant wait to listen to that
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    LouDogLouDog Posts: 30
    lol, i wouldn't hold my breath for MSG1, will be a huge fan club contingency there, and 400 is a very high 10C number

The one thing I would say about MSG is the fact that since it is an arena show they will fill up the sides and not just straight back light an outdoor show. I would say the worst tickets for MSG will be the back of the floor but that is just my opinion.
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    jimed14 wrote:
    yeah, only 7k seats, place is pretty small ... is that right? wow.

seats aren't horrible, here's teh venue, you can check out the seating map guide and pics.

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/107

By the look of this website I think the seats are really good!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,740
    I posted in my fanview that I don't like the Tweeter Center because the crowd is pushed so far back. Since there are no seats up or on the sides, the only place it can go is "out." My seats were back there, too, but I figured that meant there must be a TON of fan clubbers ahead of me that were ready to go NUTS and I was right! So, the bad news is that the seats weren't as close as I would've hoped, but the GOOD news is that there were a ton of crazy psycho fans in front of me whose energy got everyone going.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    Could be worse. You could miss out on 2 whole shows and be stuck on the other side of the world cos you got fucked over due to an airline ticketing snafu with no fault of your own ;)
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    PatrickBatemanPatrickBateman Posts: 2,243
    MattyJoe wrote:
    I'm on the lawn. Wasn't planning on going either, initially.

My question is how fast does the lawn fill up? I've seen other shows where it kinda slowly fills up. Do PJ fans rush in?
    ha I remember sitting on the lawn in Hartford 96....We were right at the edge of the lawn (front row)we watched some of the fastbacks then went to get a couple of beers....came back and the lawn was PACKED
    If a man speaks in a forest and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?
  • Options
    lowlight79lowlight79 Posts: 205
    I am 176XXX, and now I am officially scared for msg!
    "Only curfews can keep us down"
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    lowlight79 wrote:
    I am 176XXX, and now I am officially scared for msg!

as am i
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    as am i

See how lucky those of us who got shut out are? Nooooo worries, just the warm comfort of our 300 level seats behind the stage. Pheeew :)
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    i'm 244xxx... I'm screwed for msg unless i win the lottery. I've gotten tickets through 10c two times before this, the other times were tm...

my first show i was pretty far back, and i felt kinda ripped off because pearl jam looked like a couple of dots, but when i went to the gorge i was within the first 20 rows and i was very happy with those seats. It really made the cross country trip worth it.
    2003/04/28 - The Spectrum - Philadelphia, PA
    2004/10/01 - Sovereign Center - Reading, PA
    2005/09/01 - The Gorge - George, WA
    2006/05/28 - Tweeter Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/18 - Susquehanna Center - Camden, NJ
    2008/06/24 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    They're practically lawn! I'm going to be happy to see them either way, but these seats are bordering on ridiculous. I probably could have gotten better seats through Ticketmaster. Very disappointing...
    well when your dumb enough join the club that late.

ya kinda of asked for it
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    I was gonna ask the same question. If 10C has tix all the way back there, I guess that 10% rule theory was bunk
    nope try again. camden has always been a hot ticket. is this your first fucking tour?

god the stupidity on this board.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    Thanks for not DESTROYING me everyone. Just wanted to vent. We have tix to tomorrow's show as well as MSG 1 so hopefully we'll have decent seats to one of those.
    they'll probably be worse at msg unless you win the lottery seating. . .EVERYONE on here goes to those shows
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    if anyone is curious for tonight's sake...

Last night (Camden), my number is 319XXX and I was in section 202 row H. Not great, but it what I was expecting at a densely-populated, northeast area during a somewhat brief tour.

Edit: Im not complaining. I am/was very pleased.
  • Options
    NOCODE#1 wrote:
    well when your dumb enough join the club that late.

ya kinda of asked for it

Oh, a Red sox fan I see. Now I see where all the hostility is coming from.

What does BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars get you over the last 90 fucking years!!!??? TWO Championships. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Idiot...