Options

What the F*#K? Just picked up my Camden 1 tix...

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    shawnb199 wrote:
    Understood. I think it'll all be moot later anyway, because you're about to see the best concert of your life.

yup, HAVE A BLAST at the show, the last time i was there, i traded two tickets to get one 11th row center!!! worth it, opened with wash
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    yup, HAVE A BLAST at the show, the last time i was there, i traded two tickets to get one 11th row center!!! worth it, opened with wash

We were at that show. Great time...
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    Your 10C number is in the 400K range, which to me means you should not be angry with the seats.

I have a number in the 200K range, and my seats in 2003 at Mansfield were not much better than that.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    i have the fear..... im 350xxx and there are 400 people registered for those shows on touringfans. d'oh!

lottery (fingers crossed)

I'm 192xxx, and I'm frightened ;)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    I'm 192xxx, and I'm frightened ;)

I would guess in an amphitheatre (ie Mansfield) that 192XXX will give you seats somwhere in the last few rows of the first section.
  • Options
    Gangstacro wrote:
    Your 10C number is in the 400K range, which to me means you should not be angry with the seats.

I have a number in the 200K range, and my seats in 2003 at Mansfield were not much better than that.

So basically the reality is, unless you have a relatively low 10C number there's not that much benefit as far as tix go. You could get the same tix if not better through Ticketmaster.
  • Options
    So basically the reality is, unless you have a relatively low 10C number there's not that much benefit as far as tix go. You could get the same tix if not better through Ticketmaster.

not really, for a super mini tour like this tho its tough, because alot of 10c members will be goin to every show.

I have never been able to score good seats from shitty TM, got shut out of 10C for msg2 , crap was available, & i think TM charged more also. Always go 10c over TM , 99% of time won't be dissapointed.

question, why are you still online complaining insated of tailgaiting or being at the show ?
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    I just checked out the view from those seats, and in terms of distance, you're ok, my only concern is how far to the right you are...

If you're over near the side, you won't be able to see Stone at all.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    cbbjrcbbjr Posts: 229
    matt770 wrote:
    Think of the little kids in the Congo who have NO PJ tickets tonight.

excellent point
    98-KC; 00-Indianapolis, StL, KC; 03-KC, DC; 04-DC; 06-Camden2, DC, Pittsburgh; 08-DC; 09-Chicago1, Spectrum3; 10-DC; 13-Baltimote; 16-Chicago1; 18-Seattle2; 22-NY
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    Gangstacro wrote:
    I would guess in an amphitheatre (ie Mansfield) that 192XXX will give you seats somwhere in the last few rows of the first section.

The last amphiteater shows I hit up were in '03, and they were all in Texas (lower 10C turnout than the NE). I typically ended up within the first 10 rows or so.

Best seats I ever got were in Lubbock, Texas in 2000 (because, really, how many 10C members reside in Lubbock, Texas?). Second row.

In '06, I was in the wings for the Petty/PJ shows in Denver, in part because we had to share with Tom's fan club. I actually liked those seats. Better than way back on the floor.

And the SF shows, of course, were GA that year. So my 10C number was moot.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Gangstacro wrote:

was 10c forcred to limit the numbers of tickets they could sell on this tour ... I thought they were.

Always have to remember, these places all have season ticket packages that scarf up a lot of primo seats ... you know, the ones on stub hub for 10x face :rolleyes:
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    400K. I know it's high. But don't promise "the best seats in the house are reserved for fan club members" if you can't deliver. These are Ticketmaster tickets. I've spent a TON of money over the past 5 years on merchandise and tickets. It's just disappointing is all. But nothing I can do about it. We're going to enjoy the show.

youre number is 400 + and youre bitching about seats ? My number is 400 + and i never use it for seats just for poster sales shit like that, always use my wifes number when buying tickets which isnt much better but is still better.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    my friend just told me that some 10 clubbers actually did get lawn seats...
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options

now if that's the case, then that's wrong. 10c should not get lawn seats, even high numbers
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941

fuck that would suck....how is that possible? ouch
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Believe me, everybody. I hate being 'that guy'. I LOVE this band SO much, and after this tour I'll have seen them 10 times. It was just a total shock when I saw our seat location.

well what is your member # there is alot of members at this show ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

as mentioned earlier, this place IS small ... 7,000 is tiny ...

still ... lawn seats? ouch man ... big ouch.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    thecorythecory Posts: 290
    lawn seats were 40$ on ebay for a pair. (this might be a very slight exaggeration)
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    400K. I know it's high. But don't promise "the best seats in the house are reserved for fan club members" if you can't deliver. These are Ticketmaster tickets. I've spent a TON of money over the past 5 years on merchandise and tickets. It's just disappointing is all. But nothing I can do about it. We're going to enjoy the show.

They don't promise other than doing their best... and at least you got 10c tickets. I am 0 for 3 even getting them this tour.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    thecory wrote:
    lawn seats were 40$ on ebay for a pair. (this might be a very slight exaggeration)

The sad thing is it's only a VERY slight exaggeration, there are lawn seats available for $50/pair. I don't think any of us would expect to be seated on the lawn if we paid what we paid for our 10C tix when we know we could have bought them for significantly less, so I can see how some people would be a little pissed. My #'s 401xxx so I'm kind of expecting lawn seats for at least Mansfield I at this point :(
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    Tangerine wrote:
    The sad thing is it's only a VERY slight exaggeration, there are lawn seats available for $50/pair. I don't think any of us would expect to be seated on the lawn if we paid what we paid for our 10C tix when we know we could have bought them for significantly less, so I can see how some people would be a little pissed. My #'s 401xxx so I'm kind of expecting lawn seats for at least Mansfield I at this point :(

Mansfield seats nearly 20,000 ... this place only 7,000 ....

you might be in the back, but, I think you'll have seats.

• Options
    thunderDANthunderDAN Posts: 2,094
    they are still cheaper than going through TM, chill out and enjoy the concert. Plus, if you wanted great seats with a high number you should have gone to Columbia or Virginia Beach because you know Camden,MSG, and the Bostons will be full of 10clubbers with better numbers than yours
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    Mansfield seats nearly 20,000 ... this place only 7,000 ....

you might be in the back, but, I think you'll have seats.

Nope :( -->

Description
    The Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA consists of 7,000 reserved seats and 12,900 in the lawn.
  • Options
    Tangerine wrote:
    Nope :( -->

Description
    The Comcast Center in Mansfield, MA consists of 7,000 reserved seats and 12,900 in the lawn.

WHAT? that MUST be old .... they added tons of seats in the back years ago ...

here's what the seating looks like ...

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/479/

form what I've read, about 2 - 3k lawn at most.

wikipedia isn't always right, but, what they say .... "The seating capacity is approximately 19,900. Approximately 7,000 are covered seats in the pavilion, 7,000 are open-air seats, and general admission is on the lawn. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweeter_Center_for_the_Performing_Arts

• Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    WHAT? that MUST be old .... they added tons of seats in the back years ago ...

here's what the seating looks like ...

http://www.livenation.com/venue/getVenue/venueId/479/

form what I've read, about 2 - 3k lawn at most.

wikipedia isn't always right, but, what they say .... "The seating capacity is approximately 19,900. Approximately 7,000 are covered seats in the pavilion, 7,000 are open-air seats, and general admission is on the lawn. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tweeter_Center_for_the_Performing_Arts

Just found the same thing :)

That makes me feel much better!
  • Options
    boomhauerboomhauer Posts: 88
    now if that's the case, then that's wrong. 10c should not get lawn seats, even high numbers

No kidding. I have a wicked high # (417xxx), and was in section 6 row P @ WPB, which is about the same as being in 202 in Camden. My friend from NJ that isn't in 10C pulled 202 S from TM @ public onsale for camden II, so I would agree that someone got the shaft if this is in fact true.
    9/22-23/1998 8/9-10,12/2000 4/11-13/2003 10/8/2004 6/11-12,28,30/2008 8/12/2009 9/3-4/2011 10/11-12/2013

if [ "Eli was in the grasP in '08" = "true" ]; then
    Brady Fumbled in '01
    fi
  • Options
    mahg33tamahg33ta Posts: 29
    yes, the info about seating 7k and 12k lawn is old news.

The uncovered pavilion seats used to be lawn, before they added that whole section.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    that sucks bro, hope you enjoyed the show though.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    LongRd. wrote:
    that sucks bro, hope you enjoyed the show though.

It was fucking incredible!!! What was I bitching about before? I just can't seem to remember. Oh well...
  • Options
    jimed14 wrote:
    was 10c forcred to limit the numbers of tickets they could sell on this tour ... I thought they were.

Always have to remember, these places all have season ticket packages that scarf up a lot of primo seats ... you know, the ones on stub hub for 10x face :rolleyes:

I was gonna ask the same question. If 10C has tix all the way back there, I guess that 10% rule theory was bunk