Options

Desperate to see Eddie perform!!! 🌏🦘🐨

BluJemBluJem Melbourne Posts: 9
edited February 24 in The Porch
I'm truly one of Eddie's biggest fans & I'm so extremely sad that I've never been able to see a performance of his! 😭 It'll be 10 yrs in Jan 24 since his solo tour here down under on the shores of Australia. I couldn't imagine going through the rest of my life without ever being able to witness his exceptionally admirable & truly genius talents that is like no other! πŸŽΆπŸŽ™πŸŽΈπŸŽ»πŸ’Ώ I'm not a well person & my health is declining rapidly so I'm hoping & praying he'll come in the very near future. I had open heart surgery in Jan 21 for an Aortic Root Aneurysm due to my connective tissue disorder Loeys-Dietz Syndrome which generally has a life expectancy of 36yrs but i've beaten that by 8yrs so far! πŸ€— It's only a matter of time before another aneurysm occurs so I sincerely hope he makes it here soon... YES YOU EDDIE JEROME VEDDER!!! πŸ‘‘ I promise I'll be first in line when your tickets become available. I can't imagine going through the rest of my life without watching a spectacular performance of yours, You really are the most talented & have a uniqueness like no other, your my favourite singer of all time hands down! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ PLEASE COME TO MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!! Sending my love & best wishes to you & your family.
Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,509
    I hope the rumors of the Australian shows for 2024 are correct and you get a chance to experience Eddie and the boys live. Keep fighting the good fight with your health!
  • Options
    ThanQ sooooo so much @JeBurkhardt & I wish the same (I haven't heard the rumours yet... πŸ˜”). Thank u 4 givin me best wishes & I REALLY hope my man Eddie comes just in time! Givin u best wishes & good hope 4 ur future! πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,511
    Wising you the best..2024 is your year!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Man, I REALLY hope so @23scidoo! Thnx 4 ur wishes. Bring on Eddie Vedder 2024!!! 😍
  • Options
    OMG'NESS, MY WISH HAS CUM TRU❣️❣️❣️ πŸ₯° Now jst hopin that I'll b 1 of the few that gets the 2 tix I ordered... 🀞🀞🀞 Eddie is my superstar & I long 2 c him perform live here dwn under... 🌏🦘
  • Options
    jreitsmanjreitsman Cleveland Posts: 1
    I've seen you each time you visited Cleveland - not very many. So, I've traveled to Nashville, Chicago several times. PLEASE come to CLEVELAND - we love you
  • Options
    My dream came true! πŸ€— Nov 16th couldn't come quick enough! I'm stoked & I got awesome seats being that I've got disabilities, WOOHOO!!! 😍 Bring on my boy Eddie Jerome Vedder & his gang, it's going 2 b the most awesome event I've ever been 2, in SOOOOOOOO excited 2 say the least! πŸ‘Œ
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,440
    Yay, youβ€˜ll have a blast!!
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,966
    Wonderful this made my day.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Congrats!Β Β 
  • Options
    bigbiggzybigbiggzy Posts: 713
    Awesome