Desperate to see Eddie perform!!! 🌏🦘🐨

BluJemBluJem Melbourne Posts: 5
I'm truly one of Eddie's biggest fans & I'm so extremely sad that I've never been able to see a performance of his! 😭 It'll be 10 yrs in Jan 24 since his solo tour here down under on the shores of Australia. I couldn't imagine going through the rest of my life without ever being able to witness his exceptionally admirable & truly genius talents that is like no other! πŸŽΆπŸŽ™πŸŽΈπŸŽ»πŸ’Ώ I'm not a well person & my health is declining rapidly so I'm hoping & praying he'll come in the very near future. I had open heart surgery in Jan 21 for an Aortic Root Aneurysm due to my connective tissue disorder Loeys-Dietz Syndrome which generally has a life expectancy of 36yrs but i've beaten that by 8yrs so far! πŸ€— It's only a matter of time before another aneurysm occurs so I sincerely hope he makes it here soon... YES YOU EDDIE JEROME VEDDER!!! πŸ‘‘ I promise I'll be first in line when your tickets become available. I can't imagine going through the rest of my life without watching a spectacular performance of yours, You really are the most talented & have a uniqueness like no other, your my favourite singer of all time hands down! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ PLEASE COME TO MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!! Sending my love & best wishes to you & your family.
Post edited by BluJem on

Comments

• BluJemBluJem Melbourne Posts: 5

• JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,270
    I hope the rumors of the Australian shows for 2024 are correct and you get a chance to experience Eddie and the boys live. Keep fighting the good fight with your health!
    ThanQ sooooo so much @JeBurkhardt & I wish the same (I haven't heard the rumours yet... πŸ˜”). Thank u 4 givin me best wishes & I REALLY hope my man Eddie comes just in time! Givin u best wishes & good hope 4 ur future! πŸ˜‰
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,268
    Wising you the best..2024 is your year!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
    Man, I REALLY hope so @23scidoo! Thnx 4 ur wishes. Bring on Eddie Vedder 2024!!! 😍
    OMG'NESS, MY WISH HAS CUM TRU❣️❣️❣️ πŸ₯° Now jst hopin that I'll b 1 of the few that gets the 2 tix I ordered... 🀞🀞🀞 Eddie is my superstar & I long 2 c him perform live here dwn under... 🌏🦘