Options

The Official 2024 TOUR Thread

Comments

• Options
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    HULK HATE RUMOR MONGERING BUT GONNA CHECK OUT RUMOR THREAD TO GET MAAAAAAD
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
    trying to find answers instead of mysteries. my original comment simply asked Facemeltor directly a question. then everyone dog piled on me for not blindly drinking the koolaid.
    don't need a helmet. got a hard, hard head.
  • Options
    Zen23Zen23 Posts: 383
    edited December 2023
    TO42596 said:
    I'm wondering...over two nights is Barcelona, would they play around 57 songs or closer to 68...
    With this question, it's good to read between the lines. An ideal question for Facemeltor.
    Post edited by Zen23 on
  • Options
    GT1015GT1015 Posts: 179
    So...in 6 days will there be a Europe tour announcement since it will be the 10th???  Or, are we waiting longing than that?  
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 287
    JK78970 said:
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
    thank you for responding. i'll say this, in no way do i think posting rumors helps sell tickets. anyone checking these rumors is already invested in attending as many shows as they can. i never accused you or anyone of seeking attention. if that was misunderstood i apologize. 

i don't know what "can't handle" the rumors means. i simply want some level of believability. many here seem to think what you say is fact. i'm not asking you to divulge sources -- but certainly there is a way to verify that you're not some random person throwing darts at a map. 

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i've come across a lot of people getting their hopes up based on the posts of a ghost. everyone seems to be mad at me for caring about fellow fans' emotions. empathy is a lost cause, evidently.

again, i mean no disrespect to your anyone. happy to continue this privately if you wish.
    For a guy not trying to be an asshole.
    You sound an awful lot like a guy being an asshole 🤷
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    Zen23 said:
    TO42596 said:
    I'm wondering...over two nights is Barcelona, would they play around 57 songs or closer to 68...
    With this question, it's good to read between the lines. An ideal question for Facemeltor.
    Should we start predicting setlists yet?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,024
    JK78970 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    pjl44 said:
    HULK HATE RUMOR MONGERING BUT GONNA CHECK OUT RUMOR THREAD TO GET MAAAAAAD
    LOL!  So true!  If it bothers you why come to threads called tour rumors hahahah
    trying to find answers instead of mysteries. my original comment simply asked Facemeltor directly a question. then everyone dog piled on me for not blindly drinking the koolaid.
    Seems to me like you want to be spoon fed info. Do your own research like others have in the past and stop asking for handouts. Problem solved. 
  • Options
    LizJLizJ Posts: 338
    Mad Cool just posted „See you in 2026“ 🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    Trying to make it look like a marketing gag with the „see you in 2025“ post? 
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,040
    A couple of people are questioning if dates are real or not. It's fine. Europe will be announced soon enough and people new to this thread will see on their own what to believe and what not to. Some of us do not do this for the recognition or the spotlight and genuinely want to help other fans save money or get hyped. This is healthy imo and actually sells the band tickets as well considering people are saving money on travel and can put their hard earn money into more shows. For those that can't handle the rumours and the wait until the official announcement I guess you need to just avoid the thread all together. It's not for you and that's ok! 

As for asking for how people get their info? Do we really have to spell it out why that is not the best idea in the world to post publicly? My mother does not even give me that information. 
    So, is Amsterdam on the Europe schedule, or no?  Im not even asking for specific dates if it is.  A strong hint one way or another I can work with too.
    Thank you in advance. 
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,581
    even flow will be played at all shows in 2024.  

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• Options
    kaw753kaw753 Posts: 767
    Let's please not all designate this as our piss and a beer song. Some of you will have to select Last Kiss.
  • Options
    steven87steven87 Posts: 1,323

A big thank you for all of the tidbits you’ve given us. I and I think the majority of people who follow this thread really appreciate it! 👏👏👏
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
    No its when someone's testimony cannot be verified and that is all this thread is
    Sorry I asked my mom and she said she does not want to give up her informant at this time. 
    Can you ask your mom if it is possible to have a slight return of Voodoo Child at the Indy reschedule? If so, I know a guy that would love to play the drums :D
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 648
    Zen23 said:
    TO42596 said:
    I get the question now!  I think it’s 68, but not officially a confirmed set list hehe
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,627
    edited December 2023
    JK78970 said:
    JojoRice said:
    These rumor threads have been life savers when booking hotels.  Because of threads like these I've been able to book hotels in various cities before the announcements and been able to lock in some great rates over the years.  Often right next to the venue.  Move along if you don't appreciate the info. 
    i 100% agree that if you're booking refundable hotels etc then this is certainly a helpful thread. it's a prudent approach to these rumors. i'm more concerned with people are emotionally invested in these cities/dates. like, i feel for the Australian fans who have these very specific dates here...and what if they're wrong in some way? it would really suck.
    Most people seem to be able to handle these threads like adults… those who can’t should avoid them. 

Problem solved. 
     man..i remember u like around  15 years  around here...always sometimes a voice of reason 
    Fixed...  

Welcome back, Dimi.
  • Options
    Not at the RHCP shows though
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    Bunting10 said:
    Says who? Do you have a legit source on that?
  • Options
    fl247556fl247556 Posts: 275
    GT1015 said:
    So...in 6 days will there be a Europe tour announcement since it will be the 10th???  Or, are we waiting longing than that?  
    Could be the 11th because it seems the day for mad cool and nos alive announcement. 
    freddie vedder
  • Options
    JackD.JackD. Posts: 485
    edited December 2023
    With Mad Cool now being back in action and NOS Alive‘s promoter hinting at something on 11 December, I guess that is our day.

And @Facemeltor, thanks for the insights. My (refundable) hotel for Manchester is booked. Stuff like that really helps to plan ahead, schedule vacations and so on. Especially for someone like
    me, who is doing a lot of shows by different acts over the summer.
    Post edited by JackD. on
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,400
    It's funny, I went to 4 shows in 2007 and they didn't play Even Flow for 3 out of the 4! Very odd.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    JPPJ84 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    It’s a RUMOR!!! 

For the record I’d probably rather hear RHCP play it than PJ for the 1000th time hahaha
  • Options
    Finally, a rumor we can all agree is legit 🤣
  • Options
    steven87 said:
    Finally, a rumor we can all agree is legit 🤣
    We should probably get his/her sources though. 
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,335
    Bunting10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    It’s a RUMOR!!! 

For the record I’d probably rather hear RHCP play it than PJ for the 1000th time hahaha
    Pretty sure Kiedis uses a teleprompter now. hopefully he can keep up on even flow 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Bunting10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    It’s a RUMOR!!! 

Can we start a request thread for the chili peppers to play even flow on next year’s tour? 
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    JK78970 said:

thank you for responding. i'll say this, in no way do i think posting rumors helps sell tickets. anyone checking these rumors is already invested in attending as many shows as they can. i never accused you or anyone of seeking attention. if that was misunderstood i apologize. 

i don't know what "can't handle" the rumors means. i simply want some level of believability. many here seem to think what you say is fact. i'm not asking you to divulge sources -- but certainly there is a way to verify that you're not some random person throwing darts at a map. 

i'm not trying to be an asshole but i've come across a lot of people getting their hopes up based on the posts of a ghost. everyone seems to be mad at me for caring about fellow fans' emotions. empathy is a lost cause, evidently.

again, i mean no disrespect to your anyone. happy to continue this privately if you wish.
    For a guy not trying to be an asshole.
    You sound an awful lot like a guy being an asshole 🤷
    Literally laughed out loud at this 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    kaw753 said:
    Let's please not all designate this as our piss and a beer song. Some of you will have to select Last Kiss.
    Seven O’Clock 
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Options
    seanclax said:
    To be fair to John even when josh was in the band they never played one hot minute songs.
    That album holds a special place in my heart so it's frustrating 
    Not True. I saw RHCP at a festival in 2016 and they played Aeroplane with Josh.... 
  • Options
    JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,442
    Bunting10 said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    Bunting10 said:
    It’s a RUMOR!!! 

😄granted, I haven’t heard it that much yet but I enjoy it every time!
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 287
    seanclax said:
    To be fair to John even when josh was in the band they never played one hot minute songs.
    That album holds a special place in my heart so it's frustrating 
    Not True. I saw RHCP at a festival in 2016 and they played Aeroplane with Josh.... 
    Wow one song.
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,351
    JK78970 said:
    deb1211 said:
    These "rumor" threads have helped me immensely in the past to secure hotels for less and in a great spot before the public got the full announcement. I appreciate this thread
    how many of them turned out to be true? 
     depence whos said/post them
    Can you provide proof that you are actually Greek?
    I heard a rumor that you may in fact be Irish or Italian or Spanish or Argentinian or Finnish or Brazilian (that rumor might just be about your bikini wax, can't recall) or Canadian or possibly Belgian.
    But definitely not French.
    This weekend we rock Portland
This discussion has been closed.