Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Firenze rocks - June 16th
    Dublin - Marlay Park June 22th
    Manchester - June 25th
    London  - June 27th and 29th or June 28th and 29th
    Berlin - Heard 2 different double dates from 2 different sources (Jul 1 and 2 or Jul 3 and 4)
    Belgium (Rock Wertcher Festival) -  July 5th (heard July 4th)
    Barcelona - 2 dates (unknown dates)
    Madrid (Mad cool Festival) - July 10th/11th/12th/13th 
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
    Berlin - July 15th and 17th 

Good list based on rumors.  I think someone said an unknown city in Italy too near Firenze I assume.  
    yeah forgot that one :)

Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Unknown Italian City - Date Unknown
    Manchester - June 25th
    London  - June 27th and 29th or June 28th and 29th
    Berlin - Heard 2 different double dates from 2 different sources (Jul 1 and 2 or Jul 3 and 4)
    Belgium (Rock Wertcher Festival) -  July 5th (heard July 4th)
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
    What are the guesses for a second Italian gig. Pearl jam on Italy would be high on my list
    Verona , Milan , Roma , Trieste , Pistoia

Many possibilities for the second italian date , hell with such a long gap between Firenze and Dublin might be a double date
    I don't fancy Firenze cos of the heat. Would go to any of those cities though.
    Anywhere in Southern Europe, the non-festival gigs will likely be indoors...although Barcelona (Palau Sant Jordi) in 2018 was a fkn sauna. In Eruope "Travel South in Winter and North in Summer" 😎
  • Options
    For Marley Park in Dublin, check out this pub on the south side of the park...https://www.taylorsthreerock.ie/ .. looks pretty awesome to get ready for the PJ show.. 
    Portland, OR (November 29, 2013) | Seattle, WA (December 06, 2013) | Leeds, UK (July 08, 2014) | St Paul, MN (October 19, 2014) | Denver, CO (October 22, 2014) | Mexico City, MX (November 28, 2015) | Miami (April 09, 2016) | Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) | Prague (July 01, 2018) | Krakow (July 03, 2018) | Berlin (July 05, 2018) | Barcelona (July 10, 2018) | Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018) | Missoula, MT (August 13, 2018) | Ohana Festival (September 26, 2021) | Los Angeles (May 06, 2022) | Frankfurt (June 28, 2022) | Copenhagen (July 05, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 09, 2022) | Budapest (July 12, 2022) | New York (September 11, 2022) | St Paul (September 02, 2023) | Chicago (September 05, 2023) | Ft Worth (September 15, 2023) | Austin (September 19, 2023)
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,748
    Bunting10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Robbert said:
    That’s a lame Euro tour, nothing spicy
    Let the unknown Italian show be Verona, and that will be your spicy one ;p
    Pistoia square is the place..
    Is this for real?  I have no idea where that is but the way you dropped it, sounds like it’s something you know?
    Sorry, no info, just hope 😕😕
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Bunting10Bunting10 Massachusetts, USA Posts: 648
    23scidoo said:
    Bunting10 said:
    23scidoo said:
    Robbert said:
    That’s a lame Euro tour, nothing spicy
    Let the unknown Italian show be Verona, and that will be your spicy one ;p
    Pistoia square is the place..
    Is this for real?  I have no idea where that is but the way you dropped it, sounds like it’s something you know?
    Sorry, no info, just hope 😕😕
    Ah okay… you know we’re all on edge here man!!! Lol thanks for confirming the unconfirmed!
  • Options
    Can someone post the US Dates that facemeltor alluded to and tag me? Thx in advance
    Only specific dates given were Wrigley August 29 & 31.  Said Missoula and Indy before Wrigley.  Fenway, MSG, Camden and Baltimore after.  May was Seattle ×2, Vegas ×2, LA x2, Portland,  Sacramento, and Bottlerock.  Plus 2 north of the border mixed in somewhere/sometime.
    @cmikehelton
    Thanks!
    "And the young, they can lose hope
    'Cause they can't see beyond today
    The wisdom that the old can't give away, hey
    Constant recoil
    Sometimes life don't leave you alone."
  • Options
    lavila said:
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    Bunting10 said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics

Good list based on rumors.  I think someone said an unknown city in Italy too near Firenze I assume.  
    yeah forgot that one :)

Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Unknown Italian City - Date Unknown
    Manchester - June 25th
    London  - June 27th and 29th or June 28th and 29th
    Belgium (Rock Wertcher Festival) -  July 5th (heard July 4th)
    Lisbon (Nos alive Festival) - July 11/th or 13th (if smashing pumkins are headliners) Madrid and lisbon could change days between them due to logistics
    What are the guesses for a second Italian gig. Pearl jam on Italy would be high on my list
    Verona , Milan , Roma , Trieste , Pistoia

Many possibilities for the second italian date , hell with such a long gap between Firenze and Dublin might be a double date
    I don't fancy Firenze cos of the heat. Would go to any of those cities though.
    Anywhere in Southern Europe, the non-festival gigs will likely be indoors...although Barcelona (Palau Sant Jordi) in 2018 was a fkn sauna. In Eruope "Travel South in Winter and North in Summer" 😎
    Barcelona was a hell on Earth that day ... 
    Portland, OR (November 29, 2013) | Seattle, WA (December 06, 2013) | Leeds, UK (July 08, 2014) | St Paul, MN (October 19, 2014) | Denver, CO (October 22, 2014) | Mexico City, MX (November 28, 2015) | Miami (April 09, 2016) | Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) | Prague (July 01, 2018) | Krakow (July 03, 2018) | Berlin (July 05, 2018) | Barcelona (July 10, 2018) | Seattle Night 2 (August 10, 2018) | Missoula, MT (August 13, 2018) | Ohana Festival (September 26, 2021) | Los Angeles (May 06, 2022) | Frankfurt (June 28, 2022) | Copenhagen (July 05, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 08, 2022) | London Hyde Park (July 09, 2022) | Budapest (July 12, 2022) | New York (September 11, 2022) | St Paul (September 02, 2023) | Chicago (September 05, 2023) | Ft Worth (September 15, 2023) | Austin (September 19, 2023)
  • Options
    They should also add Spokane WA to the west coast leg. Spokane Arena is great, saw Foo's there in August.
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:
    tino_11 said:
    hadrielia said:
    steven87 said:
    kaw753 said:
    Is there any hope that we can get GA only added back to the fanclub tickets for this tour? 
    I think it’s unlikely. Now that they’ve made the change to the GA or reserved option, I don’t see them reverting back to the old system. The new method allows them to sell more tickets during the presale and dissuades people from purchasing extra 10c accounts solely for the purpose of attempting to score GA tickets. I’m also guessing that the GA or reserved option allowed 10c to secure a greater number of tickets for 10c members, since they could guarantee a higher number of tickets sold during the presale. The DMB fan club made the same change a few years ago and I don’t see them going back either. 
    I renewed my membership for nothing :( not interested at all in seating option just in ga advantage to be closer to the stage
    It works different in Europe to the US. In Europe the 10c seating allocation is much smaller and the GA is full floor, as a result, you're far more likely to get GA . 
    In a location where there are 2 shows, what is the best way to prioritize the lottery if you want seated tickets for both shows (but would stand if picked?

For example.
    Night 1 - Seats
    Night 1 - GA
    Night 2 - Seats
    Night 2 - GA

or 

Night 1 - Seats
    Night 2 - Seats
    Night 1 - GA
    Night 2 - GA

I'd go option #2 since that prioritizes both shows over seats.

With option #1, you may not get night #2. With option #2, you may not get GA, but you'd have a better chance at both shows.

If things stay exactly the same as the past, remember Fan2Fan is an option. You can always see that way (remember to buy the tickets before you sell yours!) ORRRR you can walk in with the other person and then figure out how to swap once inside.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,246
    Will Nevada have f2f..I hope scalping not allowed there..anyone know?
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

What's the story with Berlin?  After London and end of tour?  Which venue is being rumored?
  • Options
    seanclaxseanclax Posts: 297
    edited November 2023
    Has anyone else got a spring in there step right now. Havnt had a tour to plan since 2019. Buzzing
    Post edited by seanclax on
  • Options
    Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,662
    deb1211 said:
    Vegas did have F2F for the 2022 show
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
    2024: Las Vegas I / Las Vegas II / New York City I / New York City II / Philly I / Philly II / Baltimore
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    Is anyone going to map out the setlist of each show yet?
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,560
    Not to harsh anyone's mellow, but are people making hotel resevations based on this?

How much of these are like, confirmed real rumors, as opposed to hopeful wishes?

Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:
    Not to harsh anyone's mellow, but are people making hotel resevations based on this?

How much of these are like, confirmed real rumors, as opposed to hopeful wishes?

Refundable reservations I'm sure

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    deb1211 said:
    Vegas did have F2F for the 2022 show
    Oh good. Thanks

I make reservations that are refundable..sometimes for weeks at a time like the 2020 nashville and St Louis dates before they got axed
    Post edited by deb1211 on
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    I'm a little pissed about not being able to go see Tool again in Stockholm...I was hoping they could come to the Tuska festival in Helsinki. But I have to save money for Pearl Jam. And I'm already going to se DMB in Stockholm. And I saw Tool last year and I haven't seen DMB since 2019 and PJ since 2018...have to prioritize...
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

Only for Manchester so far with free cancellation 
  • Options
    tdawetdawe Posts: 2,006
    Vedd Hedd said:

Always blows my mind. They usually turn out to be right though. 
  • Options
    JABK said:
    I'm a little pissed about not being able to go see Tool again in Stockholm...I was hoping they could come to the Tuska festival in Helsinki. But I have to save money for Pearl Jam. And I'm already going to se DMB in Stockholm. And I saw Tool last year and I haven't seen DMB since 2019 and PJ since 2018...have to prioritize...
    I'm hoping to get tickets for the Birmingham TOOL show. There's just something about that band live that is so unique. 
  • Options
    JABKJABK Finland Posts: 316
    edited November 2023
    seanclax said:
    JABK said:
    I'm hoping to get tickets for the Birmingham TOOL show. There's just something about that band live that is so unique. 
    Indeed! Last year was the first time I saw them at an arena show...and it was out of this world. But I assume they'll come to Europe soon again since they're working on a new album...so I'm putting all my eggs in one basket for PJ in Prague 🤞
  • Options
    What are the US date rumors? I came in late on this thread.
  • Options
    JABK said:
    seanclax said:
    JABK said:
    Indeed! Last year was the first time I saw them at an arena show...and it was out of this world. But I assume they'll come to Europe soon again since they're working on a new album...so I'm putting all my eggs in one basket for PJ in Prague 🤞
    I got my fingers crossed for you buddy
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 2,022
    edited November 2023
    CopperTom said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

What's the story with Berlin?  After London and end of tour?  Which venue is being rumored?
    They are not playing 4 nights in berlin. Those are the rumoured dates,its probably gonna be 1 or 2, 3 or 4 or 15 and 17. They are just in chronological order that all.

As far as venues no ideia probably Wahlbeein (cant spell)
  • Options
    Nevermind, I found them. Not sure I can make any of these dates this year. Was hoping for something drivable from where I’m at. Have a trip planned for Rome in December and need all that money.
  • Options
    just_one said:
    CopperTom said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

They are not playing 4 nights in berlin. Those are the rumoured dates,its probably gonna be 1 or 2, 3 or 4 or 15 and 17. They are just in chronological order that all.

It's a great venue in Berlin for sure.
    Don't know if I'd go to 2 shows though what with the curfew
  • Options

• Options
    seanclax said:
    JABK said:
    I got Nashville tickets. Looking forward to it.

• Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    CopperTom said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

Is that the venue that has no reserved seating?  
  • Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 803
    edited November 2023
    CopperTom said:
    seanclax said:
    just_one said:
    CopperTom said:
    just_one said:
    Updated EU Tour : 

June /July 
    Manchester - June 25th

Is that the venue that has no reserved seating?  
    Jup, all GA
This discussion has been closed.