Options

Ohana Pricing history & logistics

124»

Comments

• Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,248
    Get_Right said:
    I went in 2021.  ^^^^^^^ Go early get a prime spot. Plenty of drinks, food and bathrooms. Then just chill on your blanket while LA shows up LOL. 
    My favorite time being there is 1 - 5pm. Still low key and plenty of open space to chill on the grass while taking in the afternoon acts. Beautiful. 
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    tbergs said:
    Get_Right said:
    I went in 2021.  ^^^^^^^ Go early get a prime spot. Plenty of drinks, food and bathrooms. Then just chill on your blanket while LA shows up LOL. 
    My favorite time being there is 1 - 5pm. Still low key and plenty of open space to chill on the grass while taking in the afternoon acts. Beautiful. 

Totally agree. And freedom to move around! I had no complaints other than that the drinks were weak (really weak) and expensive. 
  • Options
    Get_Right said:
              Lol! Exactly! 
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,678
    Get_Right said:
    tbergs said:
    Get_Right said:

Totally agree. And freedom to move around! I had no complaints other than that the drinks were weak (really weak) and expensive. 
    Me too.  We put blankets down in between the two stages adn just chill all day.  There's probably 10-12 of us.  As the day goes on and we get closer to the main acts, you end up standing up a bit more, but really you have plenty of room until the main act.  I'm sure Sunday at the Foos it will get more crowded, more quickly though. 
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
    Curious if anyone actually did the ultimate vip and had any feedback especially about viewing areas.....

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,663
    Curious if anyone actually did the ultimate vip and had any feedback especially about viewing areas.....
    Did ultimate VIP have access to the platform above the sound board? 
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,444
    I had artist guest wristbands, and we had the same access as ultimate VIP........there was the "Ohana" lounge to which people had access, as well as the regular VIP area.

There was no access to any special viewing areas or the actual backstage area.

There was access to the VIP bleachers which were way over to the side of the stage. 
  • Options
    I'm sort of curious about the overall VIP experience. I have thought about getting it a few times, but it just seems way too much for what you get. Is it worth it? Are some of the perks worth the cost? It had in-and-out privileges, right? Honestly, that's the biggest perk that I am not thinking is worth the cost. Maybe some of the food and lounge stuff?

We stayed at the Marriot this year and just did regular general admission and I figure we saved at least 5 grand off the VIP cost when adding ticket cost, food, merch, etc., and maybe more. I really like the idea of the ultimate VIP, but where is it truly worth that additional cost?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,663
    I'm sort of curious about the overall VIP experience. I have thought about getting it a few times, but it just seems way too much for what you get. Is it worth it? Are some of the perks worth the cost? It had in-and-out privileges, right? Honestly, that's the biggest perk that I am not thinking is worth the cost. Maybe some of the food and lounge stuff?

We stayed at the Marriot this year and just did regular general admission and I figure we saved at least 5 grand off the VIP cost when adding ticket cost, food, merch, etc., and maybe more. I really like the idea of the ultimate VIP, but where is it truly worth that additional cost?
    The bad angle way off to left is enough for me to say no thanks. 
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479

The bad angle way off to left is enough for me to say no thanks. 

That is the feedback I have heard from those that got VIP.  The VIP bleacher seemed very far away. Also that the complimentary food offerings were not great.