Options

RFK Jr

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,931
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

Comments

• Options
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options

• Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,682
    His aloof confidence combined with very slick word choices and responding to questions with questions is appealing to some. I kinda feel lime I’m being slimed. 
  • Options
    cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,411
    His aloof confidence combined with very slick word choices and responding to questions with questions is appealing to some. I kinda feel lime I’m being slimed. 
    Agree.  He’s probably hoping the ones smart enough to understand the underlying messages are on board and those who don’t just think he’s a good old boy out to save America.  I can see a trump Kennedy ticket. 
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,520

RFK jr & Joe Rogan are just asking the questions.  
  • Options
    Love how he exploited the female though! 
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,181
    his dad would beat his ass if he were alive today.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    I can’t get into Twitter- is it real or not? 
    I mean I can get into the app I just get crazy following it. 
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • Options
    I can’t get into Twitter- is it real or not? 
    i don't know but amt has become twitter v2.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    I'm sure he's hoping the Kennedy name still carries weight too. However, most of those folks (like my parents) are no longer with us.
    Nobody under 75 has any connection to JFK and RFK Sr. 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    I'm sure he's hoping the Kennedy name still carries weight too. However, most of those folks (like my parents) are no longer with us.
    Nobody under 75 has any connection to JFK and RFK Sr. 
    unless they read a book or watch a documentary. but younger people don't really do that these days. they watch youtube and tiktok influencers.