Ten Club Ticket Reserved Seat Reassignment Update

Comments

• cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    If compromising meant I had to pay $160 a ticket at the 300 level which was the same as the floor, etc. so more MEMBERS were able to get tickets then I’m perfectly fine with that.  And congratulations to all those with seniority numbers low enough to be closer. This is how PJ works.  Sell your ticket if you’re not happy, quit the club!  I’ll be moving on up like the Jeffersons.   It’s been two weeks of bitching and complaining!  Just stop!  Bread used to cost a nickel too at one time.  
    I KNOW LETS BLAME TRUMP AND BIDEN! 
    Maybe you should quit the club. People have valid complaints, let them vent. If you can post your crap, let others post there’s. 
    ISN'T THAT EXACTLY WHAT I SAID!!!  Reading and comprehension is fundamental. 
    If they can post crap so can I which is exactly what I posted yesterday.  DON’T steal my posts please!  HAHAHAHA
    i don’t have to quit because I’M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MY TICKETS!  
    Please quit so my number and everyone not complaining gets better and better seats next time!  
    Do you honestly believe that bitching, complaining, and berating people in the ten club/band is the answer?  
    I think people on here who got screwed over and mislead can vent and they don’t have to quit the club because you say so. When the ten club takes money to join their club and states that the benefit of paying for that right provides them the opportunity to get the best seats in the house for their concert and then when said ten club member pays for said tickets and gets placed in the 300 level behind the stage, it’s an issue. They have valid concern and a right to be upset. They were mislead. Profit over taking care of their fans. $70 for a record and $22 for domestic shipping, no fan club vinyl etc etc. I love Pearl Jam and always will, been a fan since 1991 but proof is in the pudding. Profit profit, let the rich get richer and shove your true fans who buy all the crap and stick them in section 300. I think people can vent if they want as can you but they don’t have to quit cause you say so. It’s not the end of the world and no, I didn’t but tixs to this tour or buy the $70 record, it’s a choice and I understand that.
    Quit, don’t quit, I honestly don’t give a crap just trying to make a point like everyone else has been for two weeks now.  I’m also not the only one telling the complainers to quit so go find them all and tell them the same thing.  I’m sure they’ll not care like I don’t care.  I’ve explained it.  The comments you are making are pretty messed up.  

How can you LOVE something so much while thinking they’re just the rich wanting to get richer and their objective was to screw everyone and shove their “true” fans, whatever that means.  Doesn’t sound like you LOVE the band.  

What would make you happy?  Front row center private concert?  Yes I’m sure they’d love to do that for someone accusing of them of sticking it to their fans.  WOW just can’t get past your post.  May be the worst one yet. 
    edited May 2023
    JimmyV said:
    I dismissed this thread from the top last weekend, so seeing it repeatedly bumped by people who want it to go away is quite funny. 
    I did the same last week, decided to give it a break.  Came back (apparently like you did-dismissed the dismiss so you bumped it as well). You’re correct-that is funny. See how that works?  
    Post edited by cblock4life on
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,651
    If compromising meant I had to pay $160 a ticket at the 300 level which was the same as the floor, etc. so more MEMBERS were able to get tickets then I’m perfectly fine with that.  And congratulations to all those with seniority numbers low enough to be closer. This is how PJ works.  Sell your ticket if you’re not happy, quit the club!  I’ll be moving on up like the Jeffersons.   It’s been two weeks of bitching and complaining!  Just stop!  Bread used to cost a nickel too at one time.  
    Maybe you should quit the club. People have valid complaints, let them vent. If you can post your crap, let others post there’s. 
    If they can post crap so can I which is exactly what I posted yesterday.  DON’T steal my posts please!  HAHAHAHA
    Please quit so my number and everyone not complaining gets better and better seats next time!  
    Do you honestly believe that bitching, complaining, and berating people in the ten club/band is the answer?  
    I think people on here who got screwed over and mislead can vent and they don’t have to quit the club because you say so. When the ten club takes money to join their club and states that the benefit of paying for that right provides them the opportunity to get the best seats in the house for their concert and then when said ten club member pays for said tickets and gets placed in the 300 level behind the stage, it’s an issue. They have valid concern and a right to be upset. They were mislead. Profit over taking care of their fans. $70 for a record and $22 for domestic shipping, no fan club vinyl etc etc. I love Pearl Jam and always will, been a fan since 1991 but proof is in the pudding. Profit profit, let the rich get richer and shove your true fans who buy all the crap and stick them in section 300. I think people can vent if they want as can you but they don’t have to quit cause you say so. It’s not the end of the world and no, I didn’t but tixs to this tour or buy the $70 record, it’s a choice and I understand that.
    Quit, don’t quit, I honestly don’t give a crap just trying to make a point like everyone else has been for two weeks now.  I’m also not the only one telling the complainers to quit so go find them all and tell them the same thing.  I’m sure they’ll not care like I don’t care.  I’ve explained it.  The comments you are making are pretty messed up.  

How can you LOVE something so much while thinking they’re just the rich wanting to get richer and their objective was to screw everyone and shove their “true” fans, whatever that means.  Doesn’t sound like you LOVE the band.  

What would make you happy?  Front row center private concert?  Yes I’m sure they’d love to do that for someone accusing of them of sticking it to their fans.  WOW just can’t get past your post.  May be the worst one yet. 
    Just my opinion. You can’t be upset with something you love? It’s not blind love. People were mislead, just making a point. It’s not that serious. Just my thoughts on it. Live moves on. 

Just my opinion. You can’t be upset with something you love? It’s not blind love. People were mislead, just making a point. It’s not that serious. Just my thoughts on it. Live moves on. 
    Well hell yes but usually you’re married to it!  

Ok it’s all good.  I think you said you’re not going this round, but of course you will again someday so I hope you get awesome seats and have a blast!  
  • Jennymac23Jennymac23 Chicago IL. Posts: 4
    Hi, has anyone had a problem accessing their Ten Club tickets? No matter what I do I keep getting an error and bad request message. I been trying since last week and Ticketmaster has been no help, it's hard to even get in contact with someone there. Does anyone have any advice, thank you 
    Hi, has anyone had a problem accessing their Ten Club tickets? No matter what I do I keep getting an error and bad request message. I been trying since last week and Ticketmaster has been no help, it's hard to even get in contact with someone there. Does anyone have any advice, thank you 
    I haven’t received anything but my seat assignments, no tickets yet.  If you received your seat assignment email it indicates that tickets wouldn’t be going out yet. 
    “When you can get your tickets

Your tickets will be ready prior to event – anytime after 7:30pm on Mon, Sep 4, 2023 (we'll email you a reminder when they're ready).” 

As far as I know it hasn’t changed (?). 

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    Try a different web browser, clear your cookies, try a different computer or your phone.  
    I received something from Ticketmaster/Tickets Today via email to claim my tickets, but when I try to it just reads error, and bad request. The email said once I do that, it will at least show my ticket information, but.I can't find anything on them, even when I sign into Ticketmaster and look under my events.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I received something from Ticketmaster/Tickets Today via email to claim my tickets, but when I try to it just reads error, and bad request. The email said once I do that, it will at least show my ticket information, but.I can't find anything on them, even when I sign into Ticketmaster and look under my events.
    I had trouble with a computer but was able to claim my tickets using a phone. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • matt3846matt3846 Atlanta Posts: 153
    edited May 2023
    Try copying the “Claim Your Tickets” link and pasting it into an incognito/private browser tab. That seems to have worked for others that had the issue you are having.
    Post edited by matt3846 on
    Ok, I already tried accessing them from a different device and clearing cookies, I will try copying the link and pasting it into another browser tab. Thank u everyone. I'm a little freaked out too, because last week I got something from TM saying that someone in VA. was trying to sign in my account and change your password if this wasn't u. I just want to be able to see my TC ticket info in my TM account, but I don't. I been dealing back and forth with TM through emails, and I have gotten nowhere. It's so hard to get in touch with anybody there. They sent me a # to call but when I did it was a mobile # and no one was even available.  
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    Ok, I already tried accessing them from a different device and clearing cookies, I will try copying the link and pasting it into another browser tab. Thank u everyone. I'm a little freaked out too, because last week I got something from TM saying that someone in VA. was trying to sign in my account and change your password if this wasn't u. I just want to be able to see my TC ticket info in my TM account, but I don't. I been dealing back and forth with TM through emails, and I have gotten nowhere. It's so hard to get in touch with anybody there. They sent me a # to call but when I did it was a mobile # and no one was even available.  
    It took me three different "computers" but i was finally able to claim my tenclub tix by using a Firefox browser. I don't know what the problem is with TM. well, yes i do......... blind greed. 

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

Wow, well there's hope yet at least lol. I'm still not having any luck claiming them. I did get a confirmation awhile ago that I scored tickets, and I was charge for them, so hopefully it will all get worked out.🤞Thank you! 
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    i have a ga for austin. the ticket shows up in my ticketmaster in my events
    all my other shows non pj i have a view bar code tab, on my phone
    but the pj ticket has no shiny bar code. nothing expect ticket details tab which is just my receipt
    am i the only one ? lol omg...
    but the pj ticket has no shiny bar code. nothing expect ticket details tab which is just my receipt
    No, the tickets with barcodes won't be available till a few days before the show. As long as it shows up in your events for now you are all set. 

• KevinmanKevinman Atlanta, GA USA Posts: 1,905
    Is this where I trade for better seats?
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side

06.27.98  Alpine Valley
    10.08.00  Alpine Valley
    09.23.02  Chicago
    06.18.03  Chicago | 06.21.03  Alpine Valley
    10.03.04  Grand Rapids
    10.05.05  Chicago
    05.16.06  Chicago | 05.17.06  Chicago | 06.29.06  Milwaukee
    08.02.07  Chicago | 08.05.07  Chicago
    08.23.09  Chicago | 08.24.09  Chicago
    05.07.10  Noblesville | 05.09.10  Cleveland
    09.03.11  Alpine Valley | 09.04.11  Alpine Valley
    07.19.13  Chicago
    10.17.14  Moline
    08.20.16  Chicago
    08.18.18  Chicago
    09.18.22  St. Louis
    09.05.23 Chicago
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    JimmyV said:
    No, the tickets with barcodes won't be available till a few days before the show. As long as it shows up in your events for now you are all set. 

much thanks!
  • josermorenojosermoreno Posts: 84
    Fan to fan is live again!
    Sunfest Gimli, Manitoba 1993. Winnipeg 2005,2011. St Paul 2014,St Paul 1&2 2023  N1&2. Chicago 1&2 Sept 5&7.  Austin,Texas 1&2 Sept 18&19,2023
  • CicconeCiccone Posts: 55
    Had to submit 2nd request due to multiple CC charges.  Then it disappeared.   Tickets today is awful for customer service. No answers, no explanations.  Thanks Ten Club.  No point in a membership anymore.
    Molson Amphitheatre - Jun 28, 2003
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 13, 2005
    Air Canada Centre - Sep 19, 2005
    E Center - Sep 28, 2009
    Quicken Loans Arena - May 09, 2010
    HSBC Arena - May 10, 2010
    Air Canada Centre - Sep 11, 2011
    Air Canada Centre - Sep 12, 2011
    Copps Coliseum - Sep 15, 2011
    Budweiswer Gardens- July 16, 2013
    1st Mariner Arena - Oct 27, 2013
    John Paul Jones Arena - Oct 29, 2013
    US Bank Arena-Oct 1, 2014
  • would anyone have any interest in trading me their two MSP shows for my two Chicago shows? my seats aren't great, admittedly, but just gauging interest.  N1 Chicago 319, Row 8, N2 304, Row 6.
  • jerstolzjerstolz Posts: 2
    Did anyone actually successfully get their tickets after the seat reassignment email came out?? 

I was assigned my two seats for my show, then the seat reassignment email came, and nothing in my ticketmaster account. 

Ticketmaster can’t help bc the third party is Ticketstoday. Ticketstoday doesn’t answer a telephone and their website is trash. 

Help? Please? 
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    edited May 2023
    jerstolz said:
    Did anyone actually successfully get their tickets after the seat reassignment email came out?? 

I was assigned my two seats for my show, then the seat reassignment email came, and nothing in my ticketmaster account. 

Ticketmaster can’t help bc the third party is Ticketstoday. Ticketstoday doesn’t answer a telephone and their website is trash. 

Help? Please? 
    I think most everyone did, you had to click on a link in the email with the new seat assignments, to accept the tickets into your TM account

Lots of people are now relisting their tickets
  • pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    Well after almost two weeks I finally heard back from the ten club and here is the response I got. As background, I am member #58xxx and was unfulfilled for first priority Austin 1 and assigned section 213 row H for my second priority, Austin 2. I asked for someone to confirm my membership status and seniority (which shows up in my account online), but clearly wasn't honored for the show. And this is the response. 

I am soooooo disappointed. I just wanted to know if I still had my membership and seniority after all these years, but they won't even help with that. What an absolute joke.
    pjalli said:
    Well after almost two weeks I finally heard back from the ten club and here is the response I got. As background, I am member #58xxx and was unfulfilled for first priority Austin 1 and assigned section 213 row H for my second priority, Austin 2. I asked for someone to confirm my membership status and seniority (which shows up in my account online), but clearly wasn't honored for the show. And this is the response. 

I am soooooo disappointed. I just wanted to know if I still had my membership and seniority after all these years, but they won't even help with that. What an absolute joke.

I would write to Tim Bierman at the address below and call the number everyday. It likely won't get you the right seats, but you may finally get them to at least acknowledge the mistake. I'm sorry this happened to you. There were definite issues with the lottery this time around and clearly not all were fixed.

Mailing Address
    TEN CLUB
    PO BOX 81429
    SEATTLE, WA 98108

Business Contact
    (800) 724-8038

• pjallipjalli Posts: 125
    JimmyV said:
    pjalli said:

I would write to Tim Bierman at the address below and call the number everyday. It likely won't get you the right seats, but you may finally get them to at least acknowledge the mistake. I'm sorry this happened to you. There were definite issues with the lottery this time around and clearly not all were fixed.

Mailing Address
    TEN CLUB
    PO BOX 81429
    SEATTLE, WA 98108

Business Contact
    (800) 724-8038

Thanks so much, I have been calling. I think I'm kind of maybe done trying at this point though...
  • EEEDEC04EEEDEC04 Midwest Posts: 77
    For whatever this is worth after the reseat process....my two reserved seats for Indy were switched from Sec D row W to Sec G row V. I guess I was moved closer to the middle and up one row.
  • jerstolzjerstolz Posts: 2
    dmbolp said:
    jerstolz said:

Help? Please? 
    I think most everyone did, you had to click on a link in the email with the new seat assignments, to accept the tickets into your TM account

I’ll look for that - thank you. I never did get a second email with a link from them :-( Lame. 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    pjalli said:

Lame and sorry.
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FL Posts: 1,055
    dmbolp said:
    This is probably the main reason why people are complaining about their ticket locations compared to prior tours. It has been less than a month since the lottery. The shows aren't for 4 months. But people are already getting rid of their tickets. I get that most people do not want to travel unless they get GA, but it seems too easy now for people to enter for all the shows and then repost their tickets for sale after the fact. Now, with so many more people entering the lottery without intending to actually go, ticket locations are getting further back because of those people.