Pearl Jam 2023 U.S. Tour Announcement

Comments

• Anyone hearing rumors on who will be opening for them on the dates that "inhaler" isnt?
    2003 - Houston, Dallas, San Antonio | 2006 - Bridge School, Las Vegas, San Fran(x3) | 2008 - EV Santa Cruz, Berkeley, MSG 2
    2010 - Bridge School | 2012 - EV Austin | 2013 - Dallas | 2018 - Rome | 2022 - Oakland Night 1
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    For everyone saying they are just glad to be in the building, United Center seats in the 300 level are HORRIBLE and that is what both my husband and I got (10+ rows back).  I am only in ten club for the ticket opportunities to see a great show and these are really bad.  I wouldn't go to the show if I were given these tickets for free, and now we are stuck with them for a lot of money.  Decent seats would be worth it, but these are definitely not.  Too bad for sure.  PM if you want them as we have four to sell back fan to fan.  
    They aren’t that bad.. not ideal. But not absolutely horrible. 
    You can sell them easily. You’re not stuck. You’re just being dramatic 
    Ok, Tyler.  Aren't you so mature.  Lol.  
    What? I didn’t say anything that’s wrong. 
  • tylermooretylermoore St. Joseph, MI Posts: 879
    Kevinman said:
    For everyone saying they are just glad to be in the building, United Center seats in the 300 level are HORRIBLE and that is what both my husband and I got (10+ rows back).  I am only in ten club for the ticket opportunities to see a great show and these are really bad.  I wouldn't go to the show if I were given these tickets for free, and now we are stuck with them for a lot of money.  Decent seats would be worth it, but these are definitely not.  Too bad for sure.  PM if you want them as we have four to sell back fan to fan.  
    They aren’t that bad.. not ideal. But not absolutely horrible. 
    You can sell them easily. You’re not stuck. You’re just being dramatic 
    Time will tell...........might be hard to sell for the price paid, might be easy..........nobody knows yet.
    It’s Chicago and Pearl Jam. You’ll be able to sell un wanted tickets
  • PJammer77PJammer77 San Antonio, TX Posts: 8
    Beggers can't be choosers, I know,  and there are always logistics with venue availability....but it's too bad more of these shows aren't Friday and Sunday as opposed to mid week! 

I save my time off for opportunities like this...and especially due to the fact that I live in San Antonio, I am loving the tour destinations...wife and I recently made the trip to Bourbon & Beyond (great f'n show) and had a blast...keep on rockin' fellas, keep on rockin'...makin' it a bit easier for those in the Southwest
    A day without Pearl Jam won't kill me, but why risk it,

PJammer77

2000: Dallas, Texas (October 17, 2000)
    2014: Austin, TX (October 12, 2014)
    2022: Bourbon & Beyond Festival (September 17, 2022)
  • njstol01njstol01 Posts: 17
    PJammer77 said:

I save my time off for opportunities like this...and especially due to the fact that I live in San Antonio, I am loving the tour destinations...wife and I recently made the trip to Bourbon & Beyond (great f'n show) and had a blast...keep on rockin' fellas, keep on rockin'...makin' it a bit easier for those in the Southwest
    Yeah, B&B was awesome, and my first PJ show! [And the following week's Sunday Louder then LIfe wasn't too shabby either (Pretty Reckless --> Papa Roach --> Alice in Chains --> Incubus --> RHCP)] Hope you had a good time in my town!! (I had actually moved from College Station to Louisville 25 years ago)

Opened my email this morning and this was a first....."Pearl Jam: You’re on the Waitlist for the Verified Fan Onsale"
    "If any tickets remain, we may message you to join the onsale. We expect there won’t be enough tickets for everyone who registered. A lottery-style process determined which registered Verified Fans received a unique access code or which were put on the waitlist."

Wow, a waitlist for a TIcketmaster Presale! (this one was for Indy)
  • MrecintoMrecinto Washington Posts: 8
    Bummer.  This was my experience with Verified Fan for Noblesville, IN.   Just needed one ticket to take my wife’s nephew to his first concert ever.  He’s 16.  

• See you 5 September 🤘🏼
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    Im sure Ive missed it here somewhere but when does F2F open up for these shows?
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    wwsuicide said:

"sometime in May"

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,299
    JimmyV said:
    wwsuicide said:

"sometime in May"
    Thanks man!
  • DJSim22DJSim22 Hastings MN Posts: 4
    njstol01 said:
    DJSim22 said:
    Crossing my fingers I get the 2 tickets I requested for St. Paul 8/31.  I want to take my 65 year old father who also is a PJ fan but has never seen them in person.  
    ha, that was ME until last year! First PJ concert at age 65 here at Bourbon and Beyond - what a wonderful evening! In for Noblesville!
    Good luck and hope you can get to take your Dad!
    Thanks we were able to get two tickets, I can't wait!
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,390
    DJSim22 said:
    njstol01 said:
    DJSim22 said:
    Crossing my fingers I get the 2 tickets I requested for St. Paul 8/31.  I want to take my 65 year old father who also is a PJ fan but has never seen them in person.  
    ha, that was ME until last year! First PJ concert at age 65 here at Bourbon and Beyond - what a wonderful evening! In for Noblesville!
    Good luck and hope you can get to take your Dad!
    Thanks we were able to get two tickets, I can't wait!
    Glad you got tickets.  The first time seeing PJ is an extremely emotional experience.  Positive you’ll both enjoy it.     Have fun and take tissues for your father.  
  • Am I reading this correctly on the tour page that the only cities that haven't sold out yet are Chicago and St. Paul? Man i thought they would have sold out as quickly as the others!

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Am I reading this correctly on the tour page that the only cities that haven't sold out yet are Chicago and St. Paul? Man i thought they would have sold out as quickly as the others!
    Just some upper level seats behind the stage left, and some ridiculously priced premiums.
  • vedpunkvedpunk Posts: 806
    All Texas shows sold out except for a few Premium seats.  Maybe they should play Texas more often 😆
  • mattcoz said:
    Am I reading this correctly on the tour page that the only cities that haven't sold out yet are Chicago and St. Paul? Man i thought they would have sold out as quickly as the others!
    Just some upper level seats behind the stage left, and some ridiculously priced premiums.
    Ahh gotcha thanks

(2000) Mansfield I, Mansfield II (2003) Montreal (2005) Montreal, Ottawa (2006) Albany (2008) Montreal I + II (EV) (2022) Québec City

• MknauerMknauer Dallas, TX Posts: 1
    Is there anything on the horizon for Seattle?
  • jdsseujdsseu Austin, TX Posts: 51
    Mavs2345 said:
    Anyone get reserved seats for forth worth on the 13th in sections 104,105,126,125 willing to exchange for GA Tickets 
    Just sent you a direct message about this post. 
    Houston, TX - 10/14/00
    San Antonio, TX - 04/05/03,Houston, TX - 04/06/03,Dallas, TX - 06/09/03
    Toledo, OH (VFC) - 10/02/04,Grand Rapids, MI (VFC) - 10/03/04
    Manchester, TN (Bonnaroo) - 06/14/08
    San Francisco, CA (Outside Lands) - 08/28/09, Austin, TX (ACL Fest) 10/04/09 Los Angeles, CA - 10/07/09,San Diego, CA - 10/09/09
    New Orleans, LA (Jazz Fest) - 05/01/10
    East Troy, WI (PJ20) - 09/03/11,East Troy, WI (PJ20) - 09/04/11
    Austin, TX 11/09/12 (EV only), Austin, TX 11/11/12 (EV only)
    Austin, TX 10/05/14 (ACL), Austin, TX 10/12/14 (ACL)
    Seattle, WA 08/08/18 (Home Shows), Seattle, WA 08/10/18 (Home Shows)
    Hamilton, ON 09/06/22, Toronto, ON 09/08/22, Denver, CO 09/22/22

• lockedlocked Boston Posts: 3,996
    If my tickets are “non-transferable “ how does my seat companion get their mobile ticket on their iPhone ? 
    "This here's a REQUEST!"
    EV intro to Chloe Dancer / Crown of Thorns
    10/25/13 Hartford
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle San Diego Posts: 2,307
    edited May 2023
    locked said:
    If my tickets are “non-transferable “ how does my seat companion get their mobile ticket on their iPhone ? 
    They don't.. you walk in together.  Clearly says in FAQ that all on the order enter together
  • connor67connor67 Posts: 10
    edited May 2023
    Post edited by connor67 on
  • SimmZSimmZ Posts: 41
    Hiya all, I’m looking for 2 tix for night 1 in Austin….any help or advice would be great!!
    SimmZ
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,689
    SimmZ said:
    Hiya all, I’m looking for 2 tix for night 1 in Austin….any help or advice would be great!!
    Log on to TM and start refreshing for the next 2 months  :)
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,748
    GlowGirl said:
    SimmZ said:

Yup. It's the only way unless you meet someone outside the venue.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • EMiznerEMizner Posts: 84
    GlowGirl said:
    SimmZ said:
    I guess that’s what I’ll be doing… just got a work trip to Austin scheduled for that week so I’m now looking for 1 ticket for each show!
    Pearl Jam
    Minneapolis, MN - June 30, 1998
    St. Paul, MN - June 16, 2003
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    PJ20 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011
    St. Paul, MN - August 31, 2023
    St. Paul, MN - September 2, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 18, 2023
    Austin, TX - September 19, 2023
    Las Vegas, NV - May 16, 2024
    Las Vegas, NV - May 18, 2024

Eddie Vedder
    Las Vegas, NV - October 7, 2022
    Innings Festival - Tempe, AZ - February 26, 2023
    Ohana Festival - Dana Point, CA - September 30, 2023
    edited July 2023
    By now, I'm sure we're all aware that 10C knows people are selling their tickets outside of the Fan2Fan exchange.

10C really should make it so that the tickets are tied to the 10C account.

The day before the show, you get a link at your 10C account to download the tickets. Using the method from years prior, you don't know your exact seat until you get your tickets. You can't go to the show? You in for five shows and can't afford them all? Read the rules and cry me a river. Maybe you can sell them 24 hours before the show.

No direct transfers.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    By now, I'm sure we're all aware that 10C knows people are selling their tickets outside of the Fan2Fan exchange.

10C really should make it so that the tickets are tied to the 10C account.

The day before the show, you get a link at your 10C account to download the tickets. Using the method from years prior, you don't know your exact seat until you get your tickets. You can't go to the show? You in for five shows and can't afford them all? Read the rules and cry me a river. Maybe you can sell them 24 hours before the show.

No direct transfers.
    Agreed 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 598
    I agree that the system still has issues to work out regarding keeping the tickets in true fans hands for face value, but not knowing your seat until the day before the show is not acceptable. The decision to travel and all that entails, may very well depend on how good the seat location is deemed to be.
    I love this band dearly, and have been to Many shows, but I would not spend thousands of dollars to be in the nosebleeds, if I had somehow (erroneously!) been assigned those seats.
    I agree that the system still has issues to work out regarding keeping the tickets in true fans hands for face value, but not knowing your seat until the day before the show is not acceptable. The decision to travel and all that entails, may very well depend on how good the seat location is deemed to be.
    I love this band dearly, and have been to Many shows, but I would not spend thousands of dollars to be in the nosebleeds, if I had somehow (erroneously!) been assigned those seats.

If people are seat snobs, they need to realize that someone else is missing out.

"I'm not going if I'm three sections from the stage."

Do they say that when they thumb their nose and drink champagne and eat expensive cheeses? People need to be happy they're there.
  • OfThePearlOfThePearl Posts: 598
    edited July 2023
    Three sections from the stage is hardly nosebleeds, so not a fair comparison. I'm also not interested in being drawn into an argument. No need for insults.

**(I'm on the side of keeping 10c tickets within the 10c fans, same as you.)

I doubt people would keep up memberships for 30 or more years, if they are happy with any seat in the house. Yes, we are All happy to be there (!), but be realistic.
    While I would drive 2 hours for any seat in the house, I would not want to fly across the country without knowing my seat. (Though I did that when it was the policy).

In the past, Any 10c ticket was likely to be the best you would be able to get. Despite earnest efforts on our behalf, that may or may not be the case, currently.

I don't have a solution, just an opinion.
    I would not like a process that does not allow us to know what it is we have bought and paid for. PJ is all about informed choice, yes?
    Post edited by OfThePearl on