*** DONALD J TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN INDICTED ***

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    What a douche.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,384
    If it does happen (I’ll believe it when I see it) I wonder how many will answer his call to violence this time around. 
    well.....

Federal Judge Hands Over Trump’s Lawyer’s Notes to DOJ

PARTING GIFT
    Updated Mar. 18, 2023 3:11AM ET Published Mar. 17, 2023 11:49PM ET 
    exclusive

Reuters/Jonathan Ernst

On her final day as the top judge in the District of Columbia on Friday afternoon—in her final act—Chief Judge Beryl A. Howell did more than grant the Justice Department permission to question former President Donald Trump’s personal attorney. She actually took the rare step of handing over the lawyer’s notes to federal prosecutors, according to a person familiar with the arrangement.

In doing so, Howell may have planted the seeds for a future constitutional challenge. But in the immediate term, she’s handed Justice Department Special Prosecutor Jack Smith a parting gift: what she deemed evidence of a crime involving the former president improperly hoarding classified documents after he left office.

M. Evan Corcoran, a former federal prosecutor, has represented Trump in that classified documents scandal. And while Corcoran already has his hands full as Trump’s lawyer, the probe now appears to have put Corcoran in legal jeopardy himself.

According to a source, Corcoran’s professional notes about private communications with his client were turned over to Judge Howell, who was conducting an “in camera review”—a carefully controlled screening of confidential records that typically takes place in a judge’s chambers.

Judges who come to the conclusion that some legally protected and sensitive material must be turned over to an opposing side normally issue an order directing one side to do it, along with a deadline. Doing so gives the losing side the ability to appeal to a higher court—and prevent irreversible damage that could forever taint a case, according to two lawyers not involved in the case who spoke to The Daily Beast but asked not to be identified.

But Howell appears to have skipped that careful yet tedious approach—and just handed Smith a batch of documents that may show Trump and one of his lawyers planning a crime.

Either way, Trump’s legal team is left without recourse, and federal prosecutors have more evidence to bolster the next steps in their ballooning investigation.

“She’s taken all the legal relief out of their hands. If she orders them to do it, they can take up an appeal on an emergency basis. She may have been concerned from what she read in the documents. She may have not trusted them to comply with an order,” said David Cross, an experienced federal litigator at the Washington firm Morrison & Foerster who is not involved in the Trump case.

A spokesperson for the DOJ special counsel did not respond to a request for comment Friday night.

continues......

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    THE FIELD
    mickeyrat said:
    Wha wha wha I might be made to actually answer for corrupt criminal behavior it’s not fair do go out in the streets and create havoc destroy cities! Let’s see how the MAGA politician sitting on the hill take that 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    I'm surprised he didn't mention Hunter's laptop in that diatribe

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Thread title updated. Get ready for indictment number 1, folks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • ParksyParksy Posts: 1,675
    edited March 2023
    *IF*  they're going to arrest him.... they would be absolutely foolish to do it on Tuesday.  Not a chance. If they have the evidence and paperwork all ready to go, you go and issue an arrest warrant ASAP. 

How much of a flight risk he is will be interesting, so I'm not sure if they intend on issuing an arrest warrant in the hopes he turns himself in, or they go full on raid mode and go get him.  Either way.... they would be remarkably dumb to do it on Tuesday. 

Trump is going to use this as he always does to his advantage no matter what.  But do not do it on the Tuesday.  ASAP. 

He wants the 'protests' .. he is going to want to see violence because of this just like on Jan 6th.  
    Toronto 2000
    Buffalo, Phoenix, Toronto 2003
    Boston I&II 2004
    Kitchener, Hamilton, London, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2005
    Toronto I&II, Las Vegas 2006
    Chicago Lollapalooza 2007
    Toronto, Seattle I&II, Vancouver, Philly I,II,III,IV 2009
    Cleveland, Buffalo 2010
    Toronto I&II 2011
    Buffalo 2013
    Toronto I&II 2016
    10C: 220xxx
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    mickeyrat said:
    "Stollen", "Boarders"
    See you next Tuesday moron.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    THE FIELD
    Poncier said:
    mickeyrat said:
    "Stollen", "Boarders"
    See you next Tuesday moron.
    Maybe PJ can announce shows the same day and call the announcement Victory day 😂😂😂
    OUR OUR

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,478
    POOTWH better just “comply.” Or get a bumpy ride. Maybe six cops kneeling on his neck. What a fucking pussy. What’s the penalty for falsifying a business record? Potential 1 year in jail and $100,000 fine? Show up, make a media circus out of it, drag it out for year or two or three and plea out. Pussy.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    why are they allowing him to post that he is getting arrested on tuesday? they need to arrest him today for 2 reasons

1: to keep all of his crazy supporters from being in town on tuesday
    2: to mess with his head. make him think he has 3 more days to crime before he has to stop criming for a little bit
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    all those poor saps are going to show up and risk their future for one man that would never piss on any of them if they were on fire.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

i will gladly arrest you tuesday for a hamburger today.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,600
    why are they allowing him to post that he is getting arrested on tuesday? they need to arrest him today for 2 reasons

2: to mess with his head. make him think he has 3 more days to crime before he has to stop criming for a little bit
    It's obvious the DA is communicating with his lawyers.  He's free to speak that he expects to be 'arrested' Tuesday.  What's likely happening is that the indictment is being unsealed on Tuesday.  His lawyer will then negotiate to have him turn himself in at a specified period of time.  There won't be a perp walk.  
    mrussel1 said:

It's obvious the DA is communicating with his lawyers.  He's free to speak that he expects to be 'arrested' Tuesday.  What's likely happening is that the indictment is being unsealed on Tuesday.  His lawyer will then negotiate to have him turn himself in at a specified period of time.  There won't be a perp walk.  
    oh so he is going to get arrested the same way Tron gets arrested.

THE FIELD
    mrussel1 said:

That still won’t negate his cult to go out and create havoc through out the country 
    mrussel1 said:

That still won’t negate his cult to go out and create havoc through out the country 
    let those people show up. let them face the nypd and the national guard if necessary. fuck those people.

mrussel1 said:

let those people show up. let them face the nypd and the national guard if necessary. fuck those people.
    That's right.  This is NYC and that is a huge police force and the gov has the national guard too.  Bring it. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

That's right.  This is NYC and that is a huge police force and the gov has the national guard too.  Bring it. 
    gonna have more clowns there than a circus.

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

THE FIELD
    Why am I being indicted I did nothing wrong nothing wrong at all! 
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    What a douche.

Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    THE FIELD
    well. if it actually happens I gladly eat my cynicism after all this time. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Love Tron!

I plead... the FIF
  • static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    THE FIELD
    I will be back Tuesday.  Right now I'm on stollen time.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    ikiT said:
    Arrest this MF already.  Jesus Christ.
    I think I set him off.  my bad.
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
This discussion has been closed.