My Morning Jacket

Comments

• darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,465
    Sounds like more dates are coming..."Stay Tuned for Fall Dates"
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639
    I hope so because there’s nothing near NYC 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    they've confirmed fall dates are coming.  i'm doing the hollywood bowl and pittsburgh on this tour only because i've seen them at RR a few times already.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    No opening acts announced, save for the three shows with Fleet Foxes. Will this be "an evening with" tour?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    nicknyr15 said:
     New Haven CT it’s close I’m going for those plus it’s a Friday night! 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Can someone in the know how help? I joined the Family but it still doesn’t let me see tickets do I have to wait for another email from them confirming me registration? 
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yea it’s not bad but with the confirmation of more fall dates I think i may hold out for something closer. 
    nicknyr15 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    Yea it’s not bad but with the confirmation of more fall dates I think i may hold out for something closer. 
    I’d rather see them in June nice summer night instead of fall never know what weather you could get if they are outdoors rain& all, unless fall means Arena shows then that’s a game changer but I’ll try for the June show 
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 7,958

Can someone in the know how help? I joined the Family but it still doesn’t let me see tickets do I have to wait for another email from them confirming me registration? 
    There is a post on the OBF home page that includes a link to tickets - VIP and Lottery
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    What a pitiful excuse for a European tour…
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    Greek Theater! Done. And also New Haven.  Bummer no travel packages. Red Rocks last year was amazing and a great deal.
  • fl247556fl247556 Posts: 266
    What a pitiful excuse for a European tour…
    Yes very very disapointed by the very small euro tour.
    freddie vedder
  • CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,894
    New Haven is tempting. It's a 4 hour drive for me but timing wise isn't the best.  I'm holding out that maybe they'll hit Boston or closer in the fall.  
    New Haven is a great venue.  You can also get the best pizza in the country before the show. Although the last time they played there the show was a bit short.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    edited March 2023
    MMJ has a great way to get tickets. I realize their fan base isn't as big as PJ but holy shit you can buy tickets through their website (assuming they don't sell out before they process my request)
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    What’s the pre-sale code? 
    Get_Right said:
    Greek Theater! Done. And also New Haven.  Bummer no travel packages. Red Rocks last year was amazing and a great deal.
    What a bummer! I really want to do CT I’ll keep an eye on secondary market to see what prices pop up! I’m hospital recovering from surgery I couldn’t try as I was in hospital 
    Get_Right said:
    I just looked it says tickets on sale soon? 
    Tix on sale now if you join OBF. 
    ComeToTX said:
    I did weds but every time I hit the ticket button it says it’s sending me a code to join I can’t enter it but then I doesn’t gime me the option to purchase tickets 
    ComeToTX said:
    Sorry but what’s obf? I’ve tried to figure this out. Last year they just had a link to vip tickets next to the link the proletariat use. 
    ComeToTX said:
    Sorry but what’s obf? I’ve tried to figure this out. Last year they just had a link to vip tickets next to the link the proletariat use. 

One Big Family. It's their new attempt at getting their fans to be social.
    ComeToTX said:

One Big Family. It's their new attempt at getting their fans to be social.
    Thanks! Got a ticket now
    Get_Right said:
    What a bummer! I really want to do CT I’ll keep an eye on secondary market to see what prices pop up! I’m hospital recovering from surgery I couldn’t try as I was in hospital 

Hey Jose, my bud is the family. Hope to see you there! Hope you are ok and it is nothing serious. You will have no problem getting tickets.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    I put in for St Augustine tickets. Hoping to hear some good news later today. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • LaFleurLaFleur Posts: 783
    Shamefully I'm a relative MMJ newb.  I don't know how I missed out on this band for so long, but been listening to more and more the last year or so and I can't get enough now.  Doesn't look like many shows in Canada last several tours - any reason to think they might come to Canada anytime soon?
    Barrie - '98
    Toronto - '96, '00, '03, '05, '06, '16, '20, '22
    Ottawa - '16, '20, '22
    Hamilton - '20, '22
    Still hope for Canada on the Fall tour. 
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,315
    LaFleur said:
    Shamefully I'm a relative MMJ newb.  I don't know how I missed out on this band for so long, but been listening to more and more the last year or so and I can't get enough now.  Doesn't look like many shows in Canada last several tours - any reason to think they might come to Canada anytime soon?
    Welcome to the club. I got into them about 10 years ago - also a latecomer. Wait 'til you see 'em live!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13;
    WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16;
    Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; SeaHearNow Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    I first saw MMJ open for The Doves in 2002....have seen them live many times since.....one of my favorite live bands!
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    I scored pit tix for Indy...first timer
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville