Commemorative Tickets

Comments

• jwhjr17jwhjr17 Posts: 1,879
    Still ISO an OKC ticket if anyone has an extra.
    1998-06-30 Mpls | 2006-07-06 Las Vegas | 2010-05-03 Kansas City | 2011-07-01 St. Louis EV | 2011-07-02 Mpls EV | 2011-09-03 PJ20
    2011-09-04 PJ20 | 2011-09-17 Winnipeg | 2012-09-30 Missoula | 2012-11-18 Tulsa EV | 2013-07-19 Chicago | 2013-11-15 Dallas
    2013-11-16 OKC | 2014-10-09 Lincoln | 2014-10-17 Moline | 2014-10-19 St. Paul | 2014-10-20 Milwaukee | 2016-08-20 Chicago
    2016-08-22 Chicago | 2018-08-18 Chicago | 2018-08-20 Chicago | 2022-05-09 Phoenix | 2022-05-20 Las Vegas | 2022-09-18 St. Louis 
    2022-09-20 OKC | 2023-08-31 St. Paul | 2023-09-02 St. Paul | **2024-05-16 Las Vegas** | **2024-05-18 Las Vegas** |
  • MB58788MB58788 Posts: 167
    Has anyone who bought a commemorative ticket through TM for a Canadian show gotten theirs?  I bought F2F tickets for Toronto and Hamilton.  I bought commemorative tickets for them as well, but I thought it was a separate transaction?  I went through their "chat" help desk and was told they would be mailed out in 10 business days.  It has been 20 daysso I messaged them back today and this was their response:

"Please be informed that all merchandise is not applicable for resale order which is why you still hasn't received them. Commemorative tickets will be delivered to the original purchaser of the tickets."

So I paid 10 bucks for the person who put the tickets up on F2F to get a copy of the tickets they didn't want anymore?
  • MB58788 said:
    Has anyone who bought a commemorative ticket through TM for a Canadian show gotten theirs?  I bought F2F tickets for Toronto and Hamilton.  I bought commemorative tickets for them as well, but I thought it was a separate transaction?  I went through their "chat" help desk and was told they would be mailed out in 10 business days.  It has been 20 daysso I messaged them back today and this was their response:

"Please be informed that all merchandise is not applicable for resale order which is why you still hasn't received them. Commemorative tickets will be delivered to the original purchaser of the tickets."

So I paid 10 bucks for the person who put the tickets up on F2F to get a copy of the tickets they didn't want anymore?
    I had this exact same problem. I got a message from ticketmaster yesterday saying they will cancel my order and issue a refund. Not the outcome I was hoping for, as I was able to upgrade my tickets on F2F for really good seats and wanted the commemorative tickets for them. But I did get my money back. 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    Jayfesuk said:
    MB58788 said:

I had this exact same problem. I got a message from ticketmaster yesterday saying they will cancel my order and issue a refund. Not the outcome I was hoping for, as I was able to upgrade my tickets on F2F for really good seats and wanted the commemorative tickets for them. But I did get my money back. 
    I got the same message. Luckily, I got all my commemorative tickets that I ordered through Ten Club, and nice people on the forum sent me the missing ones I ordered through TM. So, I have all of them. But it is still annoying that TM can't just give us what we ordered and paid for. The same thing happened with my EV Beacon ticket - which I never got.

• satansbed94satansbed94 Montreal Posts: 349
    ISO Hamilton & Camden...have extra SD, LA 1 & LA2
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    Few folks I know in Canada are still waiting for their "lost" commemorative tickets. Anyone else here waiting too? Correct mailing addresses & all. But they never received their tickets in the mail.
  • demetrios said:
    Few folks I know in Canada are still waiting for their "lost" commemorative tickets. Anyone else here waiting too? Correct mailing addresses & all. But they never received their tickets in the mail.
    What type of ticket? Ten club ticketstoday, standard ticketmaster or F2F ticketmaster.
    Jayfesuk said:
    demetrios said:
    What type of ticket? Ten club ticketstoday, standard ticketmaster or F2F ticketmaster.
    10club tickets. Weren't they the only ones offering the commemorative tickets? They contacted them and said they would send replacement lost tickets. And this was almost a month ago now. 
    demetrios said:
    Jayfesuk said:
    demetrios said:
    10club tickets. Weren't they the only ones offering the commemorative tickets? They contacted them and said they would send replacement lost tickets. And this was almost a month ago now. 
    Ticketmaster also offered commemoratives as well.

GlowGirl said:
    demetrios said:
    Jayfesuk said:
    demetrios said:
    Ticketmaster also offered commemoratives as well.

Ok. 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    Ticketmaster offered commemorative tickets for people after they purchased F2F.
    I can confirm they just refunded me for my F2F Nashville commemorative ticket after a month of back-and-forth.

That being said, I did get some 10c commemorative ticket stubs from my 2020 purchases. If anyone's looking for a single commemorative ticket for Nashville or MSG (reserved seats, not GA), message me.
    So they are re sending my friends commemorative tickets, again, for the 3rd time. :/
    Mailing address correct & all.
    edited December 2022
    demetrios said:
    So they are re sending my friends commemorative tickets, again, for the 3rd time. :/
    I hope they get them this time. 
    GlowGirl said:
    demetrios said:
    I hope they get them this time. 

I hope so too. They said the tickets will arrive in 2 weeks. We will see.
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,400
    tschav said:
    I can confirm they just refunded me for my F2F Nashville commemorative ticket after a month of back-and-forth.

That being said, I did get some 10c commemorative ticket stubs from my 2020 purchases. If anyone's looking for a single commemorative ticket for Nashville or MSG (reserved seats, not GA), message me.
    I got a Email saying that my NY Ticket will be shipped to my house and it will take 10-14 Business days. 

Is that MSG still available? 
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,759
    cutz said:
    tschav said:

I got a Email saying that my NY Ticket will be shipped to my house and it will take 10-14 Business days. 

MSG and Nashville both taken
    tschav said:
    cutz said:
    tschav said:

MSG and Nashville both taken
    Thank You

Just got another email from TM today and those idiots mailed it to my  old address. I moved and I changed my address with TM  over a year ago. I got other Commemorative tickets mailed to where I live now, so not sure how TM still has my old address, but we're talking TM here>LOL
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    cutz said:
    I'm ISO:

Fresno
    Camden
    Still need a Camden? I have an extra; it's a seat not GA if that affects anything. Send me a DM.
    What ever happened to those NFT commemorative tickets we were supposed to get from Ticketmaster? Did anyone get them?
    GlowGirl said:
    What ever happened to those NFT commemorative tickets we were supposed to get from Ticketmaster? Did anyone get them?

Wondering that too.
    Finally my friend received her tickets today. 
  • ISO: Camden Stub . TM never sent my pair or a refund . 
    This unbelievable: 

I actually got my Commemorative ticket from the NY MSG show on September 11th.

It ONLY took about 4 months , but I got  them all now EXCEPT Fresno.

ISO: Fresno
    cutz said:
    This unbelievable: 

I had given up on my MSG Commemorative. But a kind person here sent me one. I wonder which will show up first - My commemorative MSG ticket from September or the rest of the money they owe me from my fan to fan sales.

GlowGirl said:
    cutz said:
    This unbelievable: 

I had given up on my MSG Commemorative. But a kind person here sent me one. I wonder which will show up first - My commemorative MSG ticket from September or the rest of the money they owe me from my fan to fan sales.

I can only suggest to continue emailing them. I can't tell you how many emails have been sent back and forth between me & TM.

Good LUCK!
  • URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,610
    vinyl boy said:
    Put my tix at the bottoms of poster with sticker and mikes guitar picks 
    Looks great! A nice memento!!
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 2,984
    If someone needs a ticket from Glendale (Phoenix) on March 9, send me a PM. I have an extra because they printed one for me at the box office.
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,377
    BF25394 said:
    If someone needs a ticket from Glendale (Phoenix) on March 9, send me a PM. I have an extra because they printed one for me at the box office.
    Incidentally, Taylor Swift starts her upcoming Eras tour in Glendale two months from this Tuesday.
  • Have people been getting their commemorative tickets for the 2023 tour yet?  I think I saw one person say he got his from a St Paul show. 
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,525
    Got my FW1 today. 
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.