Options

Commemorative Tickets

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    Still havn't received any of my Commemorative Tickets and I emailed Ticketmaster last week.  It's been an absolute mess trying to communicate with them.  Anyone else having any luck? 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    AmishGuy91AmishGuy91 Posts: 826
    edited October 2023
    JojoRice said:
    Still havn't received any of my Commemorative Tickets and I emailed Ticketmaster last week.  It's been an absolute mess trying to communicate with them.  Anyone else having any luck? 
    I emailed Tickets Today about 10 days ago and received 2 of my 4 shows last week.  I just followed up with them about the other 2.  
  • Options
    KwienekeKwieneke Indiana Posts: 1,237
    edited October 2023
    JojoRice said:
    Also emailed ticketstoday. they said they resent them and it will be 2-3 weeks. The same day I got that response, I received Chi 2 in the mail so I may end up with an extra pair of Chi 2. still waiting on Chi 1 which will hopefully be in the mail. What helped me was showing my receipt email from Ticketstoday SPECIFICALLY for the commemorative ticket package that we got back around April or May 
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
    Chicago 1 9.5.2023. Chicago 2 9.7.2023. 
    *Noblesville 9.10.2023* (Gutted) 
  • Options
    Finally got my other commemorative tickets today in the mail so I'm good now. Shouldn't have to be that hard but if you haven't gotten yours keep contacting Ticketstoday and they should eventually show up. 
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    You need to go through Ticketstoday. 
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    TicketMaster responses to my inquiry about not receiving the 2 St Paul shows commemorative tix (did receive Chi & Austin):
    1. You didn't purchase them for those shows
    2. Those shows weren't eligible
    3. These are virtual tickets that you need to download
    4. You must have purchased these tickets from another seller, contact them
    PA
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,893
    payling said:
    TicketMaster responses to my inquiry about not receiving the 2 St Paul shows commemorative tix (did receive Chi & Austin):
    Don’t contact TM. Contact Tickets Today. I did that and so far they have sent me St. Paul and Austin sets. I am still waiting on Fort Worth though. If I don’t get those soon I am going to send another email. 
  • Options
    paylingpayling Seattle Posts: 294
    GlowGirl said:
    payling said:
    Don’t contact TM. Contact Tickets Today. I did that and so far they have sent me St. Paul and Austin sets. I am still waiting on Fort Worth though. If I don’t get those soon I am going to send another email. 
    Thanks, just did, hopefully that works.
    PA
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,938
    Still haven't received mine for St Paul. I've emailed both tickets today & TM. Keep getting the run around. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    JojoRice said:
    Still haven't received mine for St Paul. I've emailed both tickets today & TM. Keep getting the run around. 
    I was told a month ago to give it 2-3 weeks but they had printed and reshipped them
    Noblesville 5.7.2010. Lexington 4.26.2016. Nashville 9.16.2022. St Louis 9.18.2022.
  • Options
    soapmademetallersoapmademetaller Minnesota Posts: 35
    I have a single ticket from each St. Paul show available to trade for a single ticket from each Chicago show.

I don't care what the section/row/seat number is on the Chicago tickets.  My St. Paul tickets are from section 103 both nights.

Please reach out if you're interested.  Thanks!
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    Has anyone gotten ones for the EV Seattle shows yet?  Not sure if I'll get them.   There's that weird thing where I upgraded my tickets.  Only my night 2 10c tix had the option to get them, but I sold them to upgrade.  However they don't cancel or refund the $10 for commerative tickets.

When I did it for the EV and Earthling's shows last year,  I got two pairs for one night, but none for the night I upgraded.

Would like them.  It's a shame TM doesn't treat them better and offer them for all shows.  Easy extra money I would think.  Especially considering the still have the ticket printing machines, but don't really need to bring many tickets anymore.
  • Options
    jpgoegeljpgoegel Posts: 410
    anyone have a pic of the Austin Sep 19th one?   getting an ornament made from it, and I just need a picture of it, if you dont mind sharing
  • Options
    jpgoegel said:
    anyone have a pic of the Austin Sep 19th one?   getting an ornament made from it, and I just need a picture of it, if you dont mind sharing
    I have one. Do you want me to PM you with it, or can I just post it here.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:
    jpgoegel said:

either way, that'd be awesome.  thank you!!!
  • Options
    jpgoegel said:
    GlowGirl said:
    jpgoegel said:

either way, that'd be awesome.  thank you!!!

Here you go. If you need a better angle or better photo send me a PM and I can try again. 
  • Options
    no, that's just perfect, thank you!

• Options
    RobbertRobbert Rotterdam, the Netherlands Posts: 749
    Does someone maybe have a commemorative ticket photo of the 2nd Ft Worth night, GA?
    Or somebody who want to sell it maybe?
  • Options
    deb1211deb1211 Posts: 1,098
    edited December 2023
    Finally after having to complain and bug people my usps preview shows tickets coming

• Options
    aisleseatsaisleseats Posts: 1,120
    After all this time and multiple emails which resulted in nothing, I sent them one last strongly worded email about 2 weeks ago.
    Finally got Austin N1 in the mail today. Still waiting on N2 and both nights of St Paul.
  • Options
    After all this time and multiple emails which resulted in nothing, I sent them one last strongly worded email about 2 weeks ago.
    Finally got Austin N1 in the mail today. Still waiting on N2 and both nights of St Paul.
    persistence paid off for me (surprisingly). I think i even ended up with Chi 2 duplicates  
  • Options
    It's a Christmas miracle!
    Just got back from 2 weeks out of town to discover the stubs from my remaining 3 shows waiting for me in the mailbox. Persistence really does pay.
  • Options
    I kind of gave up on my EV Seattle stubs.  Technically I sold my original tickets when I upgraded, but they don't cancel/refund the souvenir tickets request order when you do that, so they still got my $10.   It was the same last year when I upgraded tickets for the EV Earthlings shows.
  • Options
    Zod said:
    I kind of gave up on my EV Seattle stubs.  Technically I sold my original tickets when I upgraded, but they don't cancel/refund the souvenir tickets request order when you do that, so they still got my $10.   It was the same last year when I upgraded tickets for the EV Earthlings shows.
    I don't understand what changed between 2022 and 2023. I upgraded for all my shows in 2022, and I still got all of my commemorative stubs without issue. But I didn't get any for my 2023 shows.
  • Options
    It's a Christmas miracle!
    Just got back from 2 weeks out of town to discover the stubs from my remaining 3 shows waiting for me in the mailbox. Persistence really does pay.
    Congrats! I got all of mine as well after bugging TicketsToday about 5 or 6 times.

• Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    sorry if I missed it from a previous thread but can someone please post the customer service email for TicketsToday?
    I've gotta track down some of these commemorative tickets I never received  
  • Options
    iO letsgo said:
    sorry if I missed it from a previous thread but can someone please post the customer service email for TicketsToday?
    customerservice@ticketstoday.com
  • Options
    iO letsgoiO letsgo Posts: 186
    iO letsgo said:
    thanks! @aisleseats
  • Options
    iO letsgo said:
    iO letsgo said:
    thanks! @aisleseats
    Be prepared to contact them multiple times and follow up with them often. After months of harassing them, I finally got all my commemoratives.

• Options
    Zod said:
    I don't understand what changed between 2022 and 2023. I upgraded for all my shows in 2022, and I still got all of my commemorative stubs without issue. But I didn't get any for my 2023 shows.
    2022 was weird for me.  We got duplicate pairs for one show, and none for the 2nd.   2023, I think I only had 10c tickets for one night, so I should of gotten, the one pair, but I got zero.

I've started to get in the habit of, download the tickets into my google wallet.   The tickets are slightly too big to fit in a single screen shot, so I make 2, email it to myself so I can edit the screenshots on PC, and print out the digital stub, so I have something to keep in ticket stubs book #4.  I think I've slowly accepted that paper stubs are a thing of the past.. makes me sad.. but it's the way it is :(