Beware Alert - belinda27

Comments

• elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Yikes.  How hard is it to just refund the guy?  Takes like three clicks.  Empathy? Just give the guy his $$ back already.
    The money is gone. The reason the money has not been refunded is the money is gone. The money is gone and not coming back. It’s not easy to refund money when it’s gone. 
    If its as simple as that, why not just give the guy the item he has paid for.
    Because the item does not exist. 
    Never existed?
    We will never know.
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    Is she friends with don white?  
    Looks like they both play from the same game book. 
    So sad. 
  • Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,684
    Kearn5y said:
    Kearn5y said:
    Yikes.  How hard is it to just refund the guy?  Takes like three clicks.  Empathy? Just give the guy his $$ back already.
    The money is gone. The reason the money has not been refunded is the money is gone. The money is gone and not coming back. It’s not easy to refund money when it’s gone. 
    If its as simple as that, why not just give the guy the item he has paid for.
    Because the item does not exist. 
    Never existed?
    We will never know.
    Going back to your previous comments, how do you know that the money is gone or the item does not exist? Either way, she has totally scammed this guy.
    Kearnsy
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    this thread is embarrassing
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Jesus guys. I can both feel for this person’s reported mental health problems AND say that what she did is pretty fucking heinous, wrong, skeezy, dodgy, whatever the fuck adjective you want. Ya’ll want to keep boxing me into one side or the other. That’s it for my participation in this thread. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    agreed Chris.
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,700
    Same i feel both sides. And have pretty  heavy  mental  problems but i will add my personal feeling  is i couldn't  let someone down. It would make me so much worse. 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Jesus guys. I can both feel for this person’s reported mental health problems AND say that what she did is pretty fucking heinous, wrong, skeezy, dodgy, whatever the fuck adjective you want. Ya’ll want to keep boxing me into one side or the other. That’s it for my participation in this thread. 
    This is how I feel.  I think Everyone hopes she is better but in the end this person owes someone else a good amount of money.  Again it takes all of three seconds to Venmo a person.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,625
    edited April 2022
    I want my money or item AND her to be well. 

For the good of the argument..it IS possible to have mental health issues and be a terrible person. They are not mutually exclusive. 

Sadly, this may be an example. 

Also for the record, providing another member with a grail is AWESOME and I wish we did it more. 
    Post edited by cmalisze on
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,136
    Yo my comment wasn’t directed to you dude, don’t take things personally on here.  The dude just needs his $ back.  

All The Dude ever wanted was his rug back.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Mr. FixerMr. Fixer Posts: 572
    cmalisze said:
    I want my money or item AND her to be well. 

For the good of the argument..it IS possible to have mental health issues and be a terrible person. They are not mutually exclusive. 

Sadly, this may be an example. 

Also for the record, providing another member with a grail is AWESOME and I wish we did it more. 
    Next Grail for Ninersfan, or maybe Seattle Batman? Seattle Batman definitely needs more chachkies. 
  • Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    edited April 2022
    andrew68 said:
    cmalisze said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    cmalisze said:
    bump for a great seller
    Is this sarcasm? If so, hilarious. If not, I’ve seen people keep defending her. Not sure what it would take for ppl to see that maybe she’s not a good seller 
    where's your sympathy? lets be patient.
    I just read through the thread again, so I know where you’re coming from. Thoughts and prayers 
    Anyone that knows me would attest to my concern for just about anyone, Belinda included. However, she has messaged me a few times to tell me there will be an update. Then I'm ghosted for weeks. I gave her $375 for a Mercer photo and am left with nothing. Seems she needs the $375 more than me but I'd recommend nobody buy from her ever again. 

To think if I had that $375 I would have enough for 1 PJ Premium in Oakland!  B)
    If you have time to message someone then you obviously have time to send money via PayPal or Venmo since it takes all of three seconds.  
    I've tried suggesting that to Belinda as well.....deaf ears.....
    maybe her fan-club could pitch in?  
    That’s a ridiculous comment my friend. People can both disagree and be empathetic. Those that have shown compassion here surely agree that this is extremely bad form. Bad form that has permanently damaged this person’s reputation as a seller without a doubt. 
    While I've reiterated it time and time again that I hope she is indeed ok, that statement is absolutely ridiculous. She, and only she, has destroyed her reputation as a seller. Anything else that has been said is simply overkill and should act as a warning to others when deciding whether or not to do business with her.
    I think you read that wrong Brane. 2 Feign is in fact saying that she has damaged her own reputation as a seller. At least I'm pretty sure that's what he meant. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    DavidD said:
    So sad. 
    He’s still active on the Facebook or did I hear wrong?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,663
    anyone hear from Belinda recently?
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    100 Pacer said:
    DavidD said:
    So sad. 
    He’s still active on the Facebook or did I hear wrong?
    I’m not on FB, so I have no idea. But that is what I’ve heard.  

• pearljim10pearljim10 AZ Posts: 404
    The plural of VINYL is VINYL. slh

1996 - Randalls Island 9/28 9/29, Buffalo 10/1
    1998 - Camden 8/28 8/29, East Rutherford 9/8, MSG 9/10, Hartford 9/13
    2000 - Letterman 4/12, Jones Beach 8/23 8/24 8/25, Saratoga Springs 8/27
    2003 - Long Island 4/30, Phoenix 6/7, MSG 7/8 7/9
    2006 - San Diego 7/7
    2009 - Philly IV 10/31
    2010 - MSG 5/20 5/21
    2011 - PJ20 Movie 9/23
    2012 - EV Phoenix 4/13
    2013 - Phoenix 11/19
    2016 - Telluride 7/10
    2018 - Boston/Fenway 9/4
    2019 - EV Tempe Innings Festival 3/3
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    It seems Belinda sold a bunch of stuff on here over the years. Is this the first time the buyer did not receive the item? Sucks to be out that much money. Trusting someone with that much sight unseen is a big risk, even if it is with members of the PJ community.  And if she is getting in patient care, it could last a long time and would not be that easy to refund the money or ship the item. Just saying.  
    Belinda responded to me today via a FB message. She stole 350 from me as I was buying a photo from her and it was never sent or received. She responds periodically saying she will message me another day. I tell her to stop and send my 350 back immediately. Then she ghosts again. Unreal 
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,597
    Really stinks^^ I wonder what happened. Sad all around (and criminal you were robbed)
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,378
    Hope you get your funds back!

Makes me even more grateful for all the people here that I’ve done deals with… thankfully I’ve never had an issue. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Hope you get a resolution OP! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    belinda27 said:
    Hello there, 

Please give me some time to work on this,

I have been and am experiencing mental illness beyond my capacity to function independently. 

I recognise I should have managed this situation better and I am sorry for the delay and confusion caused. 

I am fixing things up as fast as I can, 

as a priority. 

Please know I will follow this up. 

Regards,

Belinda. 

Still waiting for my money or my photo.
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    Mental illness doesn’t stop someone from refunding $350 immediately.  We need to stop allowing that excuse. 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,789
    Mental illness doesn’t stop someone from refunding $350 immediately.  We need to stop allowing that excuse. 
    100 % agree
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited December 2022
    I'm not saying anyone should excuse someone ripping others off,  but mental illness can do a heck of a lot more than that.  Sounds like you are fortunate to not know anyone who has serious mental illnesses, but stealing/not paying people back could be one of the better "messed up things" done by some people I've known.

I hope everyone can get made whole, not making excuses. 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,173
    edited December 2022
    I'm not saying anyone should excuse someone ripping others off,  but mental illness can do a heck of a lot more than that.  Sounds like you are fortunate to not know anyone who has serious mental illnesses, but stealing/not paying people back could be one of the better "messed up things" done by some people I've known.

I’ve worked in mental health for over 20 years, have had immediate family members, as well as many friends deal with very significant, life threatening mental illness. Belinda was capable enough to log into her email/PJ account and craft a coherent message with all of her wits…yet, somehow, couldn’t take an extra 30 seconds to log into her PayPal account to refund the money. The limits of mental capacity never cease to amaze me.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586

I’ve worked in mental health for over 20 years, have had immediate family members, as well as many friends deal with very significant, life threatening mental illness. Belinda was capable enough to log into her email/PJ account and craft a coherent message with all of her wits…yet, somehow, couldn’t take an extra 30 seconds to log into her PayPal account to refund the money. The limits of mental capacity never cease to amaze me.
    I can imagine (from folks I've known) how this can happen.  Not a good thing but who knows.  
    I'm sorry that this person messed so many over.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Mental illness doesn’t stop someone from refunding $350 immediately.  We need to stop allowing that excuse. 

Down to brass tacks. Makes a lot of sense.
    lot of people don't seem to understand the potential implications of mental illness. it can lead to impulsive behaviour, which can mean she no longer has the cash nor the means to make good on the goods. being able to log into an account does not equate to be a functional human being. 

as F Me said, not excusing, but these things can be a complex set of circumstances. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD