The National Football League

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,169
    edited October 2022
    Oh my god. I just noticed that the Thursday night game is Washington vs Chicago

yeah that's gonna bring in a lot of viewers on Amazon Prime :lol:

CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    That Brady roughing call so terrible, Did Tim Donnelly make that call

wow
    Yeah, that was straight up make believe. 
    Brady lobbied for it, then in press conference says “ I don’t throw flags” with this bill shit he will be 60 and playing 

he’s also becoming more & more a tool every time he opens his mouth
    Agree

F Brady. should of hung them up. Hope they miss the playoffs
    Which team in that division is going to prevent Tampa from the division title?
    Saints with Jameis Winston?
    Falcons with Mariota?
    Panthers with Baker Sam Mayfield Darnold?

This weekend we rock Portland
  • Raiders gon raid...

How do you end your game?  You botch the last play of the game by colliding w your teammate while doing the wrong route...
  • Poncier said:

CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

wow
    Brady lobbied for it, then in press conference says “ I don’t throw flags” with this bill shit he will be 60 and playing 

Agree

Falcons with Mariota?

I thought Winston was out?
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    So I wrote about the Brady bs call only to have the Chris Jones one fuck me in fantasy

played against Carlson , raiders kicker

that resulted in 50yd fg… I lost by .8, if that were to be a 49 yd fg I’d win by .8…. 50yd is bonus pt

fuck me, my 1st loss of the yr

and fuck u giants for taking a safety rather than punt, gave GB D 2 fantasy pts… that bs also sunk me

I was having a good time at my top golf league when that Carlson fg happened before the half… I’d be gold if it wasn’t for Goddell and them overcompensating for the Tua blunders

what a joke
    Poncier said:

CROJAM95 said:
    CROJAM95 said:

wow

Agree

Falcons with Mariota?

I thought Winston was out?
    He could be back this week, or his weak back could keep him out another week in which case he could be back a couple weeks back.
    CROJAM95 said:
    So I wrote about the Brady bs call only to have the Chris Jones one fuck me in fantasy

that resulted in 50yd fg… I lost by .8, if that were to be a 49 yd fg I’d win by .8…. 50yd is bonus pt

I lost by 0.4 points with Darren Waller as my TE and Mahomes as QB.
    If Waller doesn't leave the game and gets 1 catch, or if Mahomes converts the late 2 pt conversion I win.

• CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Poncier said:
    CROJAM95 said:

I lost by 0.4 points with Darren Waller as my TE and Mahomes as QB.
    If Waller doesn't leave the game and gets 1 catch, or if Mahomes converts the late 2 pt conversion I win.

Fantasy drives u nuts 🤣

last week I lost Javonte Williams for the yr, but then Penny gets hurt and I have Walker on my bench, always something

It’s just pathetic… Chris Jones & Grady Jarrett are 2 of the best defenders in the league… zero respect for them

those 2 sacks should be taught to the young kids on text book sacks 

And let's have our weekly discussion of stupidity by head coaches.
    We can start with the obvious Josh McDaniels going for 2 instead of the tie late in the game when you have a kicker who hasn't missed a FG since the stone ages.
    You have Brandon Staley going for it on 4th down instead of punting from his own 46 with 1:14 left. not pinning the Brown and Jacoby Brissett deep, surviving only because the Brown's kicker missed a game winning FG attempt. (The image of Dopey painted at the 50-yard line in Cleveland was apparently a portrait of the Chargers coach).
    The Lions ra ra "coach" being 0 for 6 on 4th down conversions. The team getting into field goal range 7 straight drives and somehow suffering a shutout loss.

And of course the debacle Thursday night in Denver. Hackett has quickly proven he can't hack it. (He kind of proved it in week 1, but he removed all doubt Thursday)

How do these guys get these jobs?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    The Chargers one was so bad.  Thank FSM the Browns suck as much as they do, he pretty much gave the game to them

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,408
    Consistency,  one area the Stains excel at.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    KCPD says the “injuries” to the guy davante adams pushed are “thought to be non-life threatening.” whew! I was worried. :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    edited October 2022
    Wobbie said:
    KCPD says the “injuries” to the guy davante adams pushed are “thought to be non-life threatening.” whew! I was worried. :lol:
    I don't think Adam's should be arrested but he should do something nice for the guy.  What a total and complete dick move.  I could see NFL benching him a game.  You can't have players popping random workers on the field.
    Mrs FMe and I are going to be on field for a game coming up....should we be worried?  (And, we are not working,like this guy was.)  Luckily we will be in the seats at kickoff so no inadvertent nor intentional run ins with players who have shitty attitudes and act like grown babies. 
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    if you thought last Thursday’s game was bad what will tonight bring with Chicago and Washington playing :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    if you thought last Thursday’s game was bad what will tonight bring with Chicago and Washington playing :lol:
    I would guess about 300 yards passing by Wentz.....but also a lost fumble and a costly interception or two.  
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I would guess about 300 yards passing by Wentz.....but also a lost fumble and a costly interception or two.  
    I thought that, too. I needed a QB in FF because Dak isn’t playing and Carr is on his bye week. Thanks for the four fucking points, Carson. 

TNF is an abomination.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
    Wobbie said:
    I thought that, too. I needed a QB in FF because Dak isn’t playing and Carr is on his bye week. Thanks for the four fucking points, Carson. 

TNF is an abomination.
    He stinks. BIG win for the Commies though! 

lol

chinese-happy.jpg
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I'm glad no one is up in arms about Aikmens comment about taking off the dresses.
    I'm glad no one is up in arms about Aikmens comment about taking off the dresses.
    Football is sexist?  Not a shocker.  
    I cannot stand Aikman pretty much forever.  (USC alum and 49ers fan....it is natural hate.  :lol:)
  • I'm glad no one is up in arms about Aikmens comment about taking off the dresses.
    I cannot stand Aikman pretty much forever.  (USC alum and 49ers fan....it is natural hate.  :lol:)
    That's one comment that doesn't bother me.

Football is brutal, isn't that why we like it?
    I'm glad no one is up in arms about Aikmens comment about taking off the dresses.

Well, I don't like it because it is sexist.  I'll step away from praising that.
    I do like the way the game is rough, yes.  I understand taking steps to protect people but it appears that they went way overboard, with the league supporting both of those egregious calls as being good calls on roughing the passer.  Those are awful.

Troy is the man.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,703
    kinda the complete opposite from him but yeah from the "highlights" i saw that was a bad game also. Chicago pretty much dominated the offensive stats.

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

Well, I don't like it because it is sexist.  I'll step away from praising that.
    I do like the way the game is rough, yes.  I understand taking steps to protect people but it appears that they went way overboard, with the league supporting both of those egregious calls as being good calls on roughing the passer.  Those are awful.
    Football having men play it and that analogy are fine with me.  I don't see it as sexist but whatever.

Last night Aikmen was biting his tongue hard when they called those roughing the passer penalties, lol.  They were pretty weak too.  Can I say weak?
    Wobbie said:

Troy is the man.
    System QB.
    Just hand the ball to Emmitt.
  • Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:

Troy is the man.
    System QB.
    Yeah, because Irvin became a HOF receiver for handing it off to Smith...
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:

Troy is the man.
    System QB.
    You miss the point of my post, but Wob should get it assuming his old man memory is in tact.
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:

Troy is the man.
    System QB.
    You miss the point of my post, but Wob should get it assuming his old man memory is in tact.

its not

• mickeyrat said:
    Poncier said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:

Troy is the man.
    System QB.

its not
    This cracked me up, lol.