______ is on my turntable right now.

Comments

• 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,701
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    update?

For an email today that they sent out my replacement speakers and I should get them in 2-3 days. I am glad they decided to replace rather than repair. Can’t wait to get them set up. I need my records. 
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    So I've gone from very basic, amateur setup to kicking it up a notch (at least for me that is). Really love this Fluance RT82, and am going to upgrade to the 2M Blue at some point.

Anyway, I fucking love the way this sounds:

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

I SAW PEARL JAM

• "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM

• mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,425

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,425

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

• MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Great set!
    MedozK said:

Great set!
    For sure! Finally got around to playing this. Fantastic job by BG, BB & Optimal. Very cool hearing these recording sessions.

My new speakers came today. Finally!!
    OG - my favourite CC album sounds the best I’ve ever heard it. Amazing

I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM