First time ever listening to this one. 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694

Listening to this as well. 
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    edited August 2022
    dankind said:

Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

How is the audio quality?
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

Still haven't opened my white one.  Not sure why I paid more for something that doesn't come with art. 

Well, I cleaned it and still got a few clicks, and it's slightly warped.

Other than that, I suppose it's a great Christopher Cross album.
    I SAW PEARL JAM

I SAW PEARL JAM
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

Ha!  Wow, what a backhanded insult. 
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

Ha!  Wow, what a backhanded insult. 
    True. Christopher Cross is a way better guitarist. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    dankind said:
    mrussel1 said:
    dankind said:

I kind of like it. 

TBH while invincible seems to be the favorite track around here the fact he refers to himself in the 3rd person makes that track unlistenable to me.  The rest is pretty good 

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,436
    May 30th said:
    DavidD said:

Glad you found a copy. How does it sound??
    Love it 👍

• Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

• Attaway77Attaway77 Posts: 2,848

1998 Dallas (7/5) 2006 San Fran (7/15,7/16) 2009 San Fran (8/28) 2010 Bristow (5/13) NY (5/21) 2011 Alpine Valley (9/3,9/4)
    2012 Missoula (9/30) 2013 Chicago (7/19) Pittsburgh (10/11) Buffalo (10/12) Baltimore (10/27) Dallas (11/15)
    2014 Austin (10/12) Memphis (10/14) St. Paul (10/19) Milwaukee (10/20) Denver (10/22)
    2016 Ft. Lauderdale (4/8) Miami (4/9) Hampton (4/18) Philly (4/28,4/29) NY (5/1,5/2) 2018 Seattle (8/10) Missoula (8/13) 2022 Nashville (9/16)

E.V. - 2008 Berkeley (4/8) 2012 Austin (11/9,11/12)
    Temple of the Dog - 2016 Upper Darby

Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    GlowGirl said:
    Absolutely nothing! I had to send my speakers in for either repair or replacement. I am going through vinyl withdrawal. I listen to records every day while I work. Ugh! I hope the speakers don't take too long to come back to me.
    Got a set of cans?  
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Got a set of cans?  

rude.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat said:
    mrussel1 said:
    GlowGirl said:
    Got a set of cans?  

rude.
    Ha!  Perv. 
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

GlowGirl said:
    update?

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    update?

I had to send them UPS so they won’t even get to Audioengine until Wednesday. Once they get the speakers they said it can take 5-7 days to test them and either repair or replace. So it likely won’t be until late next week until I hear anything. I hope it is an easy fix. 

GlowGirl said:
    mickeyrat said:
    GlowGirl said:
    update?

I had to send them UPS so they won’t even get to Audioengine until Wednesday. Once they get the speakers they said it can take 5-7 days to test them and either repair or replace. So it likely won’t be until late next week until I hear anything. I hope it is an easy fix. 

meanwhile, able to use headphones?