The National Football League

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Nice deflection.  You already admitted you only support this piece of shit because he is on your favorite team.  (And, to enjoy playing Devils advocate)

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Nice deflection.  You already admitted you only support this piece of shit because he is on your favorite team.  (And, to enjoy playing Devils advocate)

You'll notice that I continue to react to posts that continue to be made, I don't start them. You guys continue to post about Watson but the outrage against the owners and Texans is practically non existent. Maybe we should count the posts and tally each column.  I'd be willing to wager a good bit that there is more against Watson than the ownership side.  
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,587
    Still a deflection on your ball of garbage qb, who you continue to support.

I have repeatedly stated I think NFL leadership/owners are a joke.
    Still a deflection on your ball of garbage qb, who you continue to support.

I have repeatedly stated I think NFL leadership/owners are a joke.
    Okay great.  Since you've named the Browns the "shits", and Watson "shitbag", can you let me know your nicknames for Snyder, the Commanders, Patriots, Kraft, Cowboys and Jones?  I'm sure you have some good ones as their ordeals have been going on longer.  Thanks in advance!  
    If I cared, sure.
    I do agree they are all trash.  The Cheatriots is what my kid calls NE.
    Jones is The Cryptkeeper.

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    check out to bodycam video of marshawn’s arrest.

he’s kind of a lovable fucker but, man, what a fuckup he is.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    11 games for Watson.

lol Browns
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,015
    11 games for Watson.

lol Browns
    the fact the Browns accommodated him with that sleazy 1st yr contract on top of it being fully guaranteed. overall....just bullshit

this guy had no leverage, leave it to a desperate ass team
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,712
    edited August 2022
    The Browns really went to bat for him with that contract. Strange. 
    Post edited by Ledbetterman10 on
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
    edited August 2022
    There's a reason the Browns never win anything, folks. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    First game back is in Houston. That should be fun for him. 
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    Jumb0 said:
    First game back is in Houston. That should be fun for him. 
    :lol: talk about irony

bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    I'd like to point you to the 1950s and 60s. 
    When will the punishment for the Texans be handed down?

Oh wait, the NFL only punishes Black athletes.  And you guys are all on board with it.  
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    mrussel1 said:

Oh wait, the NFL only punishes Black athletes.  And you guys are all on board with it.  

Tom Brady, Richie Incognito & Sean Payton would like a word.
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,604
    $o Strange that hi$ fir$t game is again$t the Hou$ton Texan$ in a conte$t that nobody would watch or care about otherwi$e
    mrussel1 said:

Fair, however in this case you have the team specifically enabling the Black athlete, yet only the Black man is being punished.  Seems about right. 
    edited August 2022
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fair, however in this case you have the team specifically enabling the Black athlete, yet only the Black man is being punished.  Seems about right. 

Fans of certain teams have known for some time that there's little to no fairness in how the NFL spins its wheel of justice. The direction in which the wind is blowing plays as much of, if not a bigger, role than the facts themselves. 

Welcome to the club, Browns fans. 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Fans of certain teams have known for some time that there's little to no fairness in how the NFL spins its wheel of justice. The direction in which the wind is blowing plays as much of, if not a bigger, role than the facts themselves. 

Yet here we are slamming Watson day after day, and he's forced to settle with the NFL due to the ridiculous CBA, but nary a word about the league.  
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Yet here we are slamming Watson day after day, and he's forced to settle with the NFL due to the ridiculous CBA, but nary a word about the league.  
    Again, some of us have known for some time that the league is an old boys club run by duplicitous pieces of shit. 

If you're just realizing that now... where have you been? 
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Again, some of us have known for some time that the league is an old boys club run by duplicitous pieces of shit. 

If you're just realizing that now... where have you been? 
    I don't like American football, or athletic contests of any sort.  They are just testosterone filled nonsense.  

And btw, I do know and have always known. But if everyone here knows as well, then why are the comments only in one direction?  
    mrussel1 said:
    What a time to be alive that was!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    mrussel1 said:
    What a time to be alive that was!
    It was glorious.  I used to put on my best suit and hat, take the RTA down to the Stadium while jamming "Fly Me to the Moon" and "Mack the Knife" all the way down.  My son and I (he was 12 at the time) would smoke a whole pack of Pall Mall's on the RTA.  
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

you do realize the CBA was changed because people disliked that Goodell had all the power in handing out suspensions before. So people bitched about that so they changed it.  Then people got pissed that the new person didn't hand out enough of a suspension.  It's like some people just like to bitch about things.
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

you do realize the CBA was changed because people disliked that Goodell had all the power in handing out suspensions before. So people bitched about that so they changed it.  Then people got pissed that the new person didn't hand out enough of a suspension.  It's like some people just like to bitch about things.
    I do understand but all it really did was add an extra layer into the process BEFORE Goodell has final call. Now the federal judge makes a decision, but the appeal goes to Goodell or his designated representative.  So in actuality it's no different than it was before, other than one more layer.  
    if Watson didnt throw a ball, hed be in jail......so the Race thing doesnt really apply. Maybe spread the 60 woman over a decade, you idiot
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

I do understand but all it really did was add an extra layer into the process BEFORE Goodell has final call. Now the federal judge makes a decision, but the appeal goes to Goodell or his designated representative.  So in actuality it's no different than it was before, other than one more layer.  
    Goodell wanted a full season.  they compromised for 11 games.   To me it's a shitty compromise.   He should have gotten at least a full year.  And I do agree the Texans should suffer some consequences for enabling Watson.  They still might.
    CROJAM95 said:
    if Watson didnt throw a ball, hed be in jail......so the Race thing doesnt really apply. Maybe spread the 60 woman over a decade, you idiot
    That's total bullshit because a Grand Jury failed to indict him more than once.  So wait, our system of justice is racist unless the person is an athlete, then it's elitist and no longer racist.   Is this right?  Do you have an algebraic equation that I can use to plug in the appropriate variable to understand some twisted logic?

I don't know where you live, but in my state hitting on girls and asking for sex or oral sex isn't a crime.  Is that illegal in your state?  In fact, I am allowed to not only hit on masseurs, but I can hit on waitresses, bartenders, girls at work.  And that's not a crime!  Tell me about your state.  
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    pjhawks said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:
    mrussel1 said:

Goodell wanted a full season.  they compromised for 11 games.   To me it's a shitty compromise.   He should have gotten at least a full year.  And I do agree the Texans should suffer some consequences for enabling Watson.  They still might.
    Well you point out the irony here.  The man who is supposed to be the arbitrator wanted a full season.  Some CBA.  

But I'm glad at least someone here understands that the Texans are just as accountable for the work environment issue, which is what this boils down to. 
    mrussel1 said:
    CROJAM95 said:
    That's total bullshit because a Grand Jury failed to indict him more than once.  So wait, our system of justice is racist unless the person is an athlete, then it's elitist and no longer racist.   Is this right?  Do you have an algebraic equation that I can use to plug in the appropriate variable to understand some twisted logic?

I don't know where you live, but in my state hitting on girls and asking for sex or oral sex isn't a crime.  Is that illegal in your state?  In fact, I am allowed to not only hit on masseurs, but I can hit on waitresses, bartenders, girls at work.  And that's not a crime!  Tell me about your state.  
    putting your dick on someones body without consent isnt a crime? A much bigger athlete in a room alone with a 120lb or less woman, yea she really  stands a chance.I live in NY, im not a right winger if your suggesting that. I do not discount RACISM, as I know it exists.

and what i cant be against owners & this pc of shit in the world you live in?  I live in a different one apparently, they should all fuck off if found responsible. No one gives a shit about a team owner, if they were to be removed....who cares. Same with an athlete, once you cross a line....see ya