what are you doing, right now?

Comments

• SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393
    Helping my kid prepare a self tape audition for Wild Goat Surf about a BC low socioeconomic kid who has dreams of being Kelly Slater...

• I've got a job interview on zoom soon, I turned up 15 minutes early but there's nobody here.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    I've got a job interview on zoom soon, I turned up 15 minutes early but there's nobody here.
    Good luck with the interview. 
  • GlowGirl said:
    I've got a job interview on zoom soon, I turned up 15 minutes early but there's nobody here.
    Thank you @Glowgirl

Holy crap they offered me the job with the exact amount of hours I'm interested in.  I get to maintain hybrid working and it's an exciting new research project.  I need to get some bubbly on ice!  Xxx
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    GlowGirl said:
    Thank you @Glowgirl

Holy crap they offered me the job with the exact amount of hours I'm interested in.  I get to maintain hybrid working and it's an exciting new research project.  I need to get some bubbly on ice!  Xxx
    Congratulations, that’s so exciting! What’s your area of research?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,701
    Well done . A great outcome 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Thank you everyone, this one is focused on evaluating patient safety using new technologies.
  • Rob, you've got to check out my tomato plants - 

• GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    GlowGirl said:
    Thank you @Glowgirl

Congrats!! That is awesome. :joy:

Fantastic! Way to go west coast dreamgirl!
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Congrats! Sounds like an interesting venture. 
  • Thanks all :)

• rett1448rett1448 Posts: 26
    PJ deep dive 
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤘🏼🤘🏽🤘🏿🤘🏾🤘🏻♥️♥️♥️
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    West Coast Dreamgirl said: Holy crap they offered me the job with the exact amount of hours I'm interested in.  I get to maintain hybrid working and it's an exciting new research project.  I need to get some bubbly on ice!  Xxx
    Congrats M! :joy:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Watching all these lovely athletes competing in the European Championships. Go England!
  • West Coast DreamgirlWest Coast Dreamgirl Posts: 1,819
    edited August 2022
    Scrap that, the wind just happened to blow my Water on the Road disc off from the shelf... it must have been a sign to listen as I feel much better already!
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    Scrap that, the wind just happened to blow my Water on the Road disc off from the shelf... it must have been a sign to listen as I feel much better already!
    Did you see the video of some music festival in England somewhere that had a dust devil whip through where everyone was camping and fling their tents 30-40 feet in the air? Wild stuff 
    Heading out to meet a bud for an adult bevvie or two in Westbank. 
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    about to make some chicken tacos
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Scrap that, the wind just happened to blow my Water on the Road disc off from the shelf... it must have been a sign to listen as I feel much better already!
    Did you see the video of some music festival in England somewhere that had a dust devil whip through where everyone was camping and fling their tents 30-40 feet in the air? Wild stuff 
    I didn't no, but going out for bevvies in the Westbank sounds nice :)
    I guess it was in Germany (although maybe there were two separate instances).  The embedded Twitter video in this link is a sight to behold:
    https://www.todayfm.com/muireann-oconnell/dust-devil-sends-tents-flying-through-air-at-festival-330582
    edited August 2022
    I guess it was in Germany (although maybe there were two separate instances).  The embedded Twitter video in this link is a sight to behold:
    https://www.todayfm.com/muireann-oconnell/dust-devil-sends-tents-flying-through-air-at-festival-330582
    Imagine being there and seeing that whilst having a smoke :lol::lol:
  • The German dude's like, Tornado, Tornado!
    The German dude's like, Tornado, Tornado!
    Haha. A little over the top 
    That German one was from 2018. This is the one in the UK I saw the other day:
    https://www.theweathernetwork.com/en/video/GKHzqKR6?playlist=oLRZ3mum

edited October 2023
    Post edited by Spunkie on
    edited August 2022
    That German one was from 2018. This is the one in the UK I saw the other day:
    https://www.theweathernetwork.com/en/video/GKHzqKR6?playlist=oLRZ3mum

Devil dust probably isn't as funny when it's your tent!
    Post edited by West Coast Dreamgirl on
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    Sitting at the beach with a book and a cocktail. Nice breeze going that's making it very comfortable. 
    tish said:
    Heading out to meet a bud for an adult bevvie or two in Westbank. 
    Kalamalka had a band playing on the lake last night and an awesome boat party!!! 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a6ep7icowwdfrmz/hello, you fool, i love u.mp4?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ox4qkz4607vx9x/.kevs band n lightfoot on kal.3gp?dl=0
    Now you have to let me know these things earlier.
    I could have joined the joyride if you were willing to take on me, or take me on 🙂.