Rage Against The Machine

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937
    nicknyr15 said:
    It didn't change the energy much... Great concert 
    Can’t wait for msg!! What were your highlights? 
    Everything... Just a barrage. No Shelter tonight which was epic 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639
    edited July 2022
    nicknyr15 said:
    Nice dude. Watching some videos and it definitely seems insane. 
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    nicknyr15 said:
    I assume this means Zachs Ok.. no fear of a broken leg canceling tour dates?
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

RS151862 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    No mention of it but he seems good... He just doesn't move from the middle 

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    RS151862 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    It looked like he had a walking boot on his foot last night.  Even sitting down the whole show, the dude has so much energy.  Great concert.
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,926
    ^ His energy was next level.  Didn't take away from the show at all and the entire band killed it.  No confirmation of this, but I can't imagine any dates get cancelled because of his injury.  Enjoy the shows if you're going.
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    RS151862 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    It looked like he had a walking boot on his foot last night.  Even sitting down the whole show, the dude has so much energy.  Great concert.
    That’s good news. I can’t wait for the Pittsburgh show. 
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    So Zack's leg is broken?  So safe to assume he'll be sitting for a while. Or may cancel future shows?
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    He seems to be performing through whatever it is that happened. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,853
    nicknyr15 said:
    F n A that is the song I want to hear...
  • Would like to hear some thoughts on the ticket market. My closest shows would be MSG. Anyone think the tickets come down/ ticket drops closer to the show? Don’t want to spend $300 (2 tix) on 200 level 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    edited July 2022
    Would like to hear some thoughts on the ticket market. My closest shows would be MSG. Anyone think the tickets come down/ ticket drops closer to the show? Don’t want to spend $300 (2 tix) on 200 level 

midwest they are going for 125 ea plus fees. so 300 is in line with everywhere else

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JibitiJibiti Posts: 264
    Cheapest were $70 for lawn seats at Alpine.
    6.30.06 - Marcus Ampitheatre (Summerfest),
    9.03-04.11 PJ20!!!
    7.19.13 - Wrigley!!!
    10.19.14, 10.20.14 (Yield!!)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,422
    pulled from reddit

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    When we walked into the venue Tues night there was almost no line at the merch booth....amazing how different it is for PJ

You can see that Rage doesn't mess with posters or little stuff like coozies, buttons, stickers, etc. I waited in line about 10 minutes Monday night and got the shirts we wanted. 

Would like to hear some thoughts on the ticket market. My closest shows would be MSG. Anyone think the tickets come down/ ticket drops closer to the show? Don’t want to spend $300 (2 tix) on 200 level 
    I have a spare set I'll sell you for cost.  Let me know if you want them. Section 305 though.  I'll buy ya a beer.
    mickeyrat said:
    pulled from reddit

"Cause whatcha need is what they sellin"...
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    When we walked into the venue Tues night there was almost no line at the merch booth....amazing how different it is for PJ

You can see that Rage doesn't mess with posters or little stuff like coozies, buttons, stickers, etc. I waited in line about 10 minutes Monday night and got the shirts we wanted. 
    Yep that was nice to see.  Not a bunch of adults panicking over getting their stickers and buttons for hours!!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,639

Yep that was nice to see.  Not a bunch of adults panicking over getting their stickers and buttons for hours!!
    Hahah. Easily the worst part about this community 
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387
    nicknyr15 said:

Tool's was worse... I'm hard pressed to think of an uglier scene than the merch crowd in Cleveland a few months ago. 

Granted, I haven't seen the PJ crowd since 2018, but the Tool merch scenes were beyond gross this year.  
    nicknyr15 said:

Tool's was worse... I'm hard pressed to think of an uglier scene than the merch crowd in Cleveland a few months ago. 

Granted, I haven't seen the PJ crowd since 2018, but the Tool merch scenes were beyond gross this year.  
    They usually clamor just for the signed poster, no?
    nicknyr15 said:

Since 2019 Tool's concert posters have been pretty sick, high quality, and extremely limited (usually anywhere from 400 - 800 prints / show)

At this point people are clawing over each other even for the unsigned. 

Cleveland's was an Alex Grey, and pretty iconic for Tool (although not even close to their best print from this tour IMO) I think there were also only 700 total or so. 

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    nicknyr15 said:

Since 2019 Tool's concert posters have been pretty sick, high quality, and extremely limited (usually anywhere from 400 - 800 prints / show)

Cleveland's was an Alex Grey, and pretty iconic for Tool (although not even close to their best print from this tour IMO) I think there were also only 700 total or so. 

Still can't believe I passed on the $100 signed edition of this at the show. 

Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

nicknyr15 said:

Proly going for well over $1K on the resale market. 

That's another reason it was so bad this year @ Tool, the majority of the unsigned prints were flipping for ungodly amounts. 

The above Alex Grey was going for $700 +/- UNSIGNED. 
    nicknyr15 said:

Proly going for well over $1K on the resale market. 

That's another reason it was so bad this year @ Tool, the majority of the unsigned prints were flipping for ungodly amounts. 

The above Alex Grey was going for $700 +/- UNSIGNED. 
    I passed on the signed tool poster at governor's ball... Oh well.
  • Probably won’t go if I’m not in the 100s though. I don’t go to many shows anymore (5yo/3yo daughters) so when I do I try to get as close as possible. Thanks for the offer though @tempo_n_groove
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,945
    nicknyr15 said:

I have the Edmonton poster from that same 2010 tour.  Not band signed though. I didn't even know they were selling posters when I was there (must of been sold out).  Ended up find in A/P on ebay a few years back.  Love the poster :)
    Probably won’t go if I’m not in the 100s though. I don’t go to many shows anymore (5yo/3yo daughters) so when I do I try to get as close as possible. Thanks for the offer though @tempo_n_groove
    They project the band on a large screen at the rear of the stage. Really not a bad seat in the place when that happens.

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,602
    Probably won’t go if I’m not in the 100s though. I don’t go to many shows anymore (5yo/3yo daughters) so when I do I try to get as close as possible. Thanks for the offer though @tempo_n_groove
    They project the band on a large screen at the rear of the stage. Really not a bad seat in the place when that happens.
    Shine pigeon posted the full Alpine show.  He did a good job and you can see/feel the energy.  Looked awesome.  I am very excited for this one. 
    mrussel1 said:
    Shine pigeon posted the full Alpine show.  He did a good job and you can see/feel the energy.  Looked awesome.  I am very excited for this one. 
    Honestly I saw them back to back in Chicago and those might have been the two best concerts I have ever attended.

Just non stop energy and passion for 90 minutes