*** Pearl Jam Frankfurt, Germany Fanviews 6/28/22 ***

13»

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,867
    How does Buckle Up work live?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • bleeckerbleecker Posts: 58
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    My two cents:
    Didn't really feel Berlin (in contrast to all other Berlin shows since 2006) but definitely felt this one!!! 

1 minute into FATAL and I - hardcore fan that I am - was still thinking they were playing Man of the Hour. Thought yeah great, but I would prefer a different Rarity since I have heard MOTH live three times already. Ah no, it's FATAL :open_mouth:

Highlight: DOTC - love that beat

Indifference is great but prefer it being played when dark
    Thank goodness I wasn’t the only one thinking it was MOTH 😄 took me a minute 
    Might be a german problem ;)
  • JPPJ84JPPJ84 Hamburg, Germany Posts: 3,434
    The transition from Jeremy was a bit weird to me but I really liked it live
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,450
    I liked it at Ohana, but then again I liked it on the album too.
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    My two cents:
    Didn't really feel Berlin (in contrast to all other Berlin shows since 2006) but definitely felt this one!!! 

1 minute into FATAL and I - hardcore fan that I am - was still thinking they were playing Man of the Hour. Thought yeah great, but I would prefer a different Rarity since I have heard MOTH live three times already. Ah no, it's FATAL :open_mouth:

They’re not even that alike! 😄
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    My two cents:

I think they sound exactly the same :o

But seriously, I should have noticed because Ed usually sits down for MOTH...

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    My two cents:

Have they sat down at all this tour for any songs? When I saw Fatal n 2013 they were all seated.
    PJNB said:
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    My two cents:

Have they sat down at all this tour for any songs? When I saw Fatal n 2013 they were all seated.
    Ed only sat down for River Cross to play the organ. Stone and Jeff as well
    PJNB said:
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    JPPJ84 said:
    bleecker said:
    My two cents:

They were all seated for MYM I think...no wait...River cross...confusing them as well >:)
  • PeArLgOoNeRPeArLgOoNeR Posts: 1,247
    I really dug it! 

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937

I like it much better live. Not into the studio version.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • CarisaJCarisaJ Posts: 65

I like it much better live. Not into the studio version.
    Same here. I'm not into the studio version at all but I thought it was ok live. 
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    edited July 2022
    I had such a fantastic show, the set was brilliant and I knew from the opening chords of Inside Job it would be. There was a nice flow as well (Buckle Up being the only one that jarred a little but not so much it made a thing of it). Ending with Indifference was perfect. 
    The band seemed to be really enjoying themselves as well. It looked like they actually could have played more. 
    I was in the front section and there was a really good atmosphere (always a few idiots), actually felt pretty safe as my first post covid pit gig. 
    It just felt right, right setlist, right time, just everything felt right. 
    This was my third show of the tour and they are getting better and better. 

The venue was beautiful but the organisation was unusually lacking. It’s a good job I took some cash as I’m so used to everywhere taking card so cash only was a bit of a shock. They obviously hadn’t prepped the 10C early entrance stuff, nor a 10C front section (blocked off one side but open the other. Ticket pick up was also odd, I’ve never had to join the camped out GA queue to get my tickets - it was a bit like everything was based on those people 😂

Onwards to London for us now. 
    Post edited by dottles on
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • ArmageddonArmageddon Posts: 13
    I’ve seen them >20 times, seen every thinkable big rock act of the last 30 years and simply think this was one of the best concerts EVER.

The venue, crowd, intens set start to finish. It’s not a list of songs. You had to be there. 

Thanks Frankfurt and Germany 
  • dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 670
    Looks like a killer setlist  to me! 
    Paul D.
  • TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,216
    Frankfurt was really awesome, brilliant setlist. We were 2nd row, I was so exhausted at the end. Do you know that feeling when your clothes stick to you that you can hardly get them off? Berlin was awesome, but Frankfurt was even better.
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • reyrey Monmouth County, NJ Posts: 270
    I’ve seen them >20 times, seen every thinkable big rock act of the last 30 years and simply think this was one of the best concerts EVER.

The venue, crowd, intens set start to finish. It’s not a list of songs. You had to be there. 

So true.  For every show.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,937

I watched Inside Job on YT last night...incredible. I'm not sure that there is a live band that comes close to them right now. 
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,708

I watched Inside Job on YT last night...incredible. I'm not sure that there is a live band that comes close to them right now. 
    Wow thanks  for making me see that  on you tube. It gave me  goosebumps 
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • WW187806WW187806 Long Island, NY Posts: 503
    To save some people time. For the podcast mentioned above. You have to "pledge" at least $50 to hear their thoughts. And these guys that host, didnt really start going to shows until 03-06. Their overall expertise is limited compared to what some of you have accomplished. Traveling to Europe, and across U.S. I think its slap in the face that they want $50 up front from their own brethren and what's the background knowledge that they are calling on for their analysis. To each their own. But having donated at least $50. Disclaimer is out there. For all that Dimi does and people get annoyed with, these guys are marketing within the forum. Get a job! They are trying to profit bc they are stay at home Dads from Long Island!
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    WW187806 said:
    To save some people time. For the podcast mentioned above. You have to "pledge" at least $50 to hear their thoughts. And these guys that host, didnt really start going to shows until 03-06. Their overall expertise is limited compared to what some of you have accomplished. Traveling to Europe, and across U.S. I think its slap in the face that they want $50 up front from their own brethren and what's the background knowledge that they are calling on for their analysis. To each their own. But having donated at least $50. Disclaimer is out there. For all that Dimi does and people get annoyed with, these guys are marketing within the forum. Get a job! They are trying to profit bc they are stay at home Dads from Long Island!
    False, for 10 USD you have a one year access to the Patreon exclusive episodes and it goes on top of +250 episodes that are free to listen to on all podcast platform.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
  • aurelgugusaurelgugus France & Luxembourg Posts: 499
    WW187806 said:
    False, for 10 USD you have a one year access to the Patreon exclusive episodes and it goes on top of +250 episodes that are free to listen to on all podcast platform.
    And you can even pay 1 USD for the first month, take a listen to everything and then cancel right away.
    2012 : Amsterdam 2
    2014 : Amsterdam 1&2, Milan, Berlin, Werchter
    2018 : Amsterdam 1&2, Pinkpop, London 1, Berlin, Werchter, London 2
    2020 : ?
    https://youtu.be/yK3TVFXcCDM

I absolutely love River Cross.. this was a powerful moment!

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
    edited July 2022
    Post edited by PeArLgOoNeR on

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    This bootleg sounds absolutely awesome. Opening with Inside Job was a fantastic idea. Wow.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    This bootleg sounds absolutely awesome. Opening with Inside Job was a fantastic idea. Wow.
    Heard it twice already..!

• TinaETinaE Germany Posts: 1,216
    mfc2006 said:
    Heard it twice already..!
    I've listened to it a few times too. The whole set is just fantastic! Was so excited when Eddie sat down on the pump organ for River Cross. We were in the 2nd row on Stone's side, so we saw it right in front of us...a very emotional moment....
    Berlin 07/05/2018; Berlin 06/21/2022; Frankfurt 06/28/2022
    Eddie Vedder Düsseldorf 06/30/2019
    "The future ain't what it used to be..."
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,488
    Anyone buy the bootleg for this show? Mine didn't come with artwork. If anyone has can you please share. Looking for the hi res version that usually comes with the downloads.
    Anyone buy the bootleg for this show? Mine didn't come with artwork. If anyone has can you please share. Looking for the hi res version that usually comes with the downloads.
    No artwork for mine either..