Smashing Pumpkins

Comments

• Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    They also just loaded a lot of premiums here too. They weren’t premium this morning and didn’t sell then. That’s some weird algorithm that says if they don’t sell right away, charge more.  The purples are 420per 
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Yeah, that makes sense.
    Folks won't pay $150 for these seats, so let 's bump them up to $420.
    Sound business practice that.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    edited May 2022
    small club type venue 2500 indoors 5200 outdoors. same stage.  paid something like $60 per.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    I’m gonna wait on thrse

prob chili tix too, bargains to be had
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Mellon Collie and Siamese Dream been getting pressed again by the look of things. Few places have them listed but pricey.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,410
    FR181798 said:
    Mellon Collie and Siamese Dream been getting pressed again by the look of things. Few places have them listed but pricey.
    happy with my recentish pressings... billy can suck it.

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    FR181798 said:
    At the bottom of the tour announcement the other day  it said “it’s coming” or something like that with a picture of MCIS

Haven’t seen it listed anywhere yet.  Where are you seeing it 
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,864
    It was popping up at a few online retailers yesterday. More Siamese though. But it’s confirmed represses of those 2 are imminent.  
  • Wolf359Wolf359 Posts: 75
    Free festival stream happening with Pumpkins right now (just started, 3 songs in): https://m.volume.com/beachlifefestival/
  • elvistheking44elvistheking44 Posts: 4,204
    4LP set available now. Great price. $119
    4LP set available now. Great price. $119
    Ordered 
  • joe159joe159 Decatur, IL. Posts: 301
    Thanks for the heads up. Ordered
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    that's a nice looking set. should I buy one just because it will be $600 on the secondary market in two years? lol
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

Woah. Sold out
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,851
    Jesus.. Really?!?
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,692
    edited May 2022
    Is there anything different between this boxed set and the one I already have. From what I can see it is the same. Is it just a reissue? I bought mine for around $84 new in 2020.
    Post edited by GlowGirl on
    that's a nice looking set. should I buy one just because it will be $600 on the secondary market in two years? lol
    Or in case you damage the one you have. I’m not going secondary for that so I just bought it again now 

SP vinyl is absurdly expensive. Even the bootleg Chicago tapes which sounds like crap. People still pay 250 plus for it 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,851
    It was on for a second then off again.  Dammit.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    meh, no regrets about not pulling the trigger. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Fuck, I was in session when these dropped. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Siamese dream just popped up at music direct 
    No way MCIS will be exclusive to the SP website. It will be on Amazon and other retailers before you know it.
    yeah. its already been on a few sites. it will be everywhere. But act quickly because stores aren't getting fulfilled on their whole order.

edited May 2022
    Also it seems like Archives vol 3 is getting pressed right now. Bet we see these by end of June and through July.

Woohoo just win tickets to the Chicago show from old school radio…Q101
    Also it seems like Archives vol 3 is getting pressed right now. Bet we see these by end of June and through July.

They must have a deal sorted with Furnace because they've said on Instagram that there won't be the same lead time going forward on these Archive releases.
    edited May 2022
    That’s awesome. 

I’m betting that they approve the TPs before listing it. Maybe even listing it as soon as they get on the production schedule because these don’t seem to be open POs like Japan was. 
    These SD and McIS reissues are selling out at an impressive clip
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Must be a small run?   I mentioned it before.  Siamese Dream was at a few of my local Walmarts for a solid 2 years up until maybe January.   Both copies I bought were really warped.