PJ fans in 12 step Recovery

Comments

• HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Inkling said:
    Just found this page. 60 days sober yesterday.
    Congrats!!! 
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Inkling said:
    Just found this page. 60 days sober yesterday.
    Bravo!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,412
    fan-fucking-tastic. that shits huge.!!!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    XVI
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Awesome.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Keep on truckin', mick!
    Way to go, mickey!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,606
    Sweet. Lots of love 
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    Congrats, Mickey!!
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,705
    A wonderful achievement. Truly awe inspiring.  Good man
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • SpunkieSpunkie I come from downtown. Posts: 5,393
    mickeyrat said:
    XVI
    You've been on my mind in the last few weeks, knowing it's your b-day around this time! Way to go, Mic, and I hope your back at your favourite retreats this year!

All the best!!!

• FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    mickeyrat said:
    XVI
    Congratulations Mickey! 
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    mickeyrat said:
    XVI
    Well done, sir.
    GoiMTvP.gif
    I just did what I could handle. just staying sober today.

That is AWESOME, tish. Bravo to you!
    Your sobriety is X rated. Keep it up! (That's what she said.)
    Hobbes said:
    Your sobriety is X rated. Keep it up! (That's what she said.)
    Double X!
    Can't wait to see Tish triple X.

Great job Tish.
  • GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,694
    Congrats!!! Tish. 
    good shit right there.

• lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,705
    You  really have walked the  long road. Awesome in the full sence of the word.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    tish said:

Brava Tish.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Four years.

Funny…mentally, I’ve never been stronger. Physically? Not so much!

Still, quitting was the best — and most rewarding — thing I’ve ever done for myself. 
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    hedonist said:
    Four years.

Still, quitting was the best — and most rewarding — thing I’ve ever done for myself. 
    ❤️😘
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    edited May 2022
    hedonist said:
    Four years.

time flies when you aren't numb to the world.

hedonist said:
    Four years.

You are an inspiration.  <3
    hedonist said:
    Four years.

Awesome.
    Yay, Hedo, my hero!
    87 years today

thank god that guy got it .....

• brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    mickeyrat said:
    87 years today

thank god that guy got it .....

For sure.  12 step programs have helped some people very close to me.  I wish the ones I lost had kept it up, but the positive here is that more have moved forward.

Kudos to all who made it work!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.