Or maybe try some KY
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Poncier said:
    Or maybe try some KY
    Sexy! LOL! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Finally got a chance to sit down and properly listen to Live at the Viper Room…..if you’re on the fence buy it.  

Sound quality is really really good.  I’ve listened to the audience boot for years and this is light years better.  

James’ set is short but good.  Billy’s is really good too.  Perfect and Let Me Give the World to You both stood out.   Really glad I bought this.  
    Does anyone have a MCIS reissue LP set collecting dust? I'm in the market, but not paying secondary market prices : ) 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Billy doing acoustic shows at zuzus next weekend. 
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    edited January 2022
    NVM
    Post edited by given2fly23 on
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    Billy doing acoustic shows at zuzus next weekend. 
    Wah? I don't see anything on their IG.  Any chance you have a link?

Via e-mail from Zuzu's mailing list. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Earlybird tickets just went up for Corgan's solo shows at Zuzus via e-mail. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Picked up two for the early show. Been to zuzus a few times for acoustic shows and did the Pillbox screening at the music box. Billy always good for a show at his own place. Looking forward to it.
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Images of Vault 1 Japan being manufactured appeared on instagram. Hopefully sounds as good as Viper Room. 

Im a bit of a perfectionist about the condition of records. Is it normal for vinyl just to be dropped onto a big stack like that in the video once its pressed? I always thought they were put on a spindle or something to keep them lined up. I dont know if anyone saw the Oasis Time Flies boxset being manufactured in Japan but the care taken looked absolutely top class.
    FR181798 said:
    Images of Vault 1 Japan being manufactured appeared on instagram. Hopefully sounds as good as Viper Room. 

Im a bit of a perfectionist about the condition of records. Is it normal for vinyl just to be dropped onto a big stack like that in the video once its pressed? I always thought they were put on a spindle or something to keep them lined up. I dont know if anyone saw the Oasis Time Flies boxset being manufactured in Japan but the care taken looked absolutely top class.
    Pretty common from what I’ve seen. Vinyl is more hearty than we think! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    FR181798 said:

Im a bit of a perfectionist about the condition of records. Is it normal for vinyl just to be dropped onto a big stack like that in the video once its pressed? I always thought they were put on a spindle or something to keep them lined up
    this annoyed me as well
    FR181798 said:

Vault 2 was at a different plant.  Sounds amazing.  
    I’ll pick up Vault 1 on eBay or something lol
    FR181798 said:

Im a bit of a perfectionist about the condition of records. Is it normal for vinyl just to be dropped onto a big stack like that in the video once its pressed? I always thought they were put on a spindle or something to keep them lined up
    this annoyed me as well
    Just caught me by surprise. Sounds stupid I know but unless its precisely placed then surely the edges of some are going to hit some on the grooves as they drop. Then how do they straighten up and move a stack like that without rubbing them together. Im no expert so maybe thats how they all do it. You can tell I thought about it a lot.
  • BrainOfJHABrainOfJHA KC Posts: 695
    The first vault is being pressed at United which is disappointing as they are known to have issues with pressings.  
  • So I am really interested in picking up a few of these.  Are they offered on the SP web site?
    The first vault is being pressed at United which is disappointing as they are known to have issues with pressings.  
    A few places seem to have built up a bad rep amongst vinyl fans. I honestly couldnt tell you who was good and who wasnt. A lot of places seem to rely on old machinery as well, I thought there was some company in Germany making new presses but I only ever see old ones. Anyone know what presses Third Man have.
    edited February 2022
    So I am really interested in picking up a few of these.  Are they offered on the SP web site?
    At his tea shop’s website.  Madame Zuzu I think.   
    They’re timed released though.   Black vinyl presses are coming at some point.  
  • What is on the Catillions box set?  I can't find a track listing.
    What is on the Catillions box set?  I can't find a track listing.
    Not sure, but sign up for Zuzu's mailing list and you'll get first crack! 
    www.cluthelee.com
    FR181798 said:

So Vault 2 was Viper Room and is already out there? I’ve been hoping for a digital or CD release. 
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    FR181798 said:

So Vault 2 was Viper Room and is already out there? I’ve been hoping for a digital or CD release. 
    Yep, and shipped first. Pre-order for Live in Japan was first and will be shipped second. News of the next release forthcoming. Probably not until V1 starts shipping. 
    www.cluthelee.com
    Annoying that there’s no digital release, especially with so many vinyl production delays. I’ll be at Zuzu’s on Sunday so maybe I can ask someone. 
  • DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,413
    Maybe with the limited availability they’re meant to be treated like the first release of Machina II? Those that get it rip it and share it? Or maybe it is meant to be super-exclusive, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
    If I remember right there was no limit to the number of copies of Live in Japan you could order. Window to buy was open for 24 hours and it seemed a press to order affair. Probably a limit on those signed ones. I ordered 2.
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,865
    Pretty sure Billy said on an IG live that it’s not seeing. Digital release and its vinyl only for the time being, but a black pressing will be coming later. 
  • Great show at zuzus yesterday. Billy was in a great mood, good banter with the crowd. For what it’s worth he  says the new pumpkins album is done and the machina box set has been done for about 6 months.
    Great show at zuzus yesterday. Billy was in a great mood, good banter with the crowd. For what it’s worth he  says the new pumpkins album is done and the machina box set has been done for about 6 months.
    Saw he played "Ugly" - awesome news, going to be a great year to be a fan! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,578
    Just the gold viper room has shipped correct? I ordered the silver and have not received even an email
    yet.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
    Just the gold viper room has shipped correct? I ordered the silver and have not received even an email
    yet.
    I was gold, think silver is Feb some time.