Options

Smashing Pumpkins

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    If you like Zeitgeist the best way to listen to (some of) it is the AOL sessions on youtube - sounds like the album was supposed to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Sj2IaVLMoQ
    Saw them in 2008 with that lineup and they were pretty fucking incredible, even with Corgan under the weather. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,133
    Enjoyed Zeitgest songs at the Orange Peel shows back in the day. Hit up two of those, amazing performances!
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,006
    Last album I bought from them was Machina 1.  I liked that.  Didn't care for Adore.  Lost track of them after 2000.
  • Options
    Here you go! Released on Reprise. Picked it up in 2017 off Amazon.

www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    I just want to thank you folks for reviving this thread. I have been listening to the Pumpkins for the past two days, and after some research, located a bootleg of one of the 3 shows I've attended. YES!
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Man, the drums and bass on the AG EP are so sublime!! I would love to hear an entire record in the style of that EP. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    My Japan vinyl has still not shipped yet. Bit tired of the excuse that they have a small team of people. Paid the best part of $200 a year ago, they need to be using some of the money to pay more people to get these out.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,932
    Mine hasn't either and I'm 15 minutes away from the shop. 

• Options
    Cropduster-80Cropduster-80 Posts: 2,034
    All these shipping delays are keeping the price up as hardly any are on eBay so the few there are seem to be selling for a lot. They need to get these out simply to drive the prices down as I’m not going pay 300 on eBay for one, which is what they are going for 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    If you read the comments on the release page on discogs some guy claims side B is a Franz Ferdinand album on his copy. 

So if that’s true.  Maybe that’s why they aren’t shipping 
    Post edited by Cropduster-80 on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832
    If you read the comments on the release page on discogs some guy claims side B is a Franz Ferdinand album.  

HAHAHA
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    If you read the comments on the release page on discogs some guy claims side B is a Franz Ferdinand album on his copy. 

WTF? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    edited April 2022

WTF? 
    This is so weird it has to be true.  Chips on the vinyl I think you had as well

• Options

WTF? 
    This is so weird it has to be true.  Chips on the vinyl I think you had as well

Yep, one chip where the sleeve was ripped. It looks like it might have been dropped hard. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Not surprising these are damaged, the manufacturing showed them dropping onto a big wonky pile, no spindle to keep them in a stack. Wouldn't be surprised if they are now carefully inspecting them for defects one by one before packing which will have slowed things massively.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    I think it was a radiohead release where Lana Del Rey was side B on a bunch of copies.  It happens lol
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,150
    I ordered a Motley Crue album for newbury the other month and it had the Mariah Carey christmas album inside.   They mailed me a new copy, but that was kind of crazy.
  • Options
    I can see why they chose this show for an archive release. Vintage Pumpkins all the way! Whoever mixed and mastered did a super fine job considering how old the show is! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,762
    3 GA tickets purchased today for an outdoor show that holds 5200.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    3 GA tickets purchased today for an outdoor show that holds 5200.....
    Nice! They are actually playing about 45 minutes from here this summer and I won't make it! I think it will be a great show! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Still not shipped. Honestly didn't think they pressed that many of these. Wouldnt be surprised if they had to get more pressed due to all these issues I'm reading about.
  • Options
    PJammer4lifePJammer4life Los Angeles Posts: 2,591
    Just got shipping notification for Silver Signed Viper Room.
    Bridge Benefit 1994, San Francisco 1995, San Diego 1995 1 & 2, Missoula 1998, Los Angeles 2000, San Diego 2000, Eddie Vedder/Beck 2/26/2002, Santa Barbara 2003, Irvine 2003, San Diego 2003, Vancouver 2005, Gorge 2005, San Diego 2006, Los Angeles 2006 1 & 2, Santa Barbara 2006, Eddie Vedder 4/10/08, Eddie Vedder 4/12/08, Eddie Vedder 4/15/08, 7/12/2008, SF 8/28/09, LA 9/30/09, LA 10/1/09, LA 10/06/09, LA 10/07/09, San Diego 10/09/09, Eddie Vedder 7/6/2011, Eddie Vedder 7/8/2011, PJ20 9/3/2011, PJ20 9/4/2011, Vancouver 9/25/2011, San Diego 11/21/13, LA 11/24/13, Ohana 9/25/21, Ohana 9/26/21, Ohana 10/1/21, EV 2/17/22, LA Forum 5/6/22, LA Forum 5/7/22, EV 10/1/22, EV 9/30/23
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Just got shipping notification for Silver Signed Viper Room.
    Same
  • Options
    Viper Room is an amazing recording. You guys will enjoy it! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,932
    FR181798 said:
    Still not shipped. Honestly didn't think they pressed that many of these. Wouldnt be surprised if they had to get more pressed due to all these issues I'm reading about.
    I wouldn't be surprised if theres just one person boxing and mailing these. Everyday he's got some new IG story posts of people getting them, so they're going out. 

• Options
    FR181798 said:
    I wouldn't be surprised if theres just one person boxing and mailing these. Everyday he's got some new IG story posts of people getting them, so they're going out. 

Small shop, it's been mentioned before, so I would guess 1-2 people. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,150
    I still haven't received notifications about my signed silver viper room or the japan vinyl.  hopefully soon.  

We complain sometimes about the PJ vaults, but it's making the 10c look like all stars :)
  • Options
    FR181798 said:

Yeah but charging $80 and $50 s&h in my case. They should be paying a proper fulfilment company to handle the shipping just like 10c did with the fanclub singles... well maybe not but must be some better way to do this than 1 person packing and shipping all of these over 3-4 months.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    FR181798 said:

Yeah but charging $80 and $50 s&h in my case. They should be paying a proper fulfilment company to handle the shipping just like 10c did with the fanclub singles... well maybe not but must be some better way to do this than 1 person packing and shipping all of these over 3-4 months.
    Understood and agreed, my friend! 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Received shipping notification for my 2x Japan records.
    A little concerned that the tracking shows delivered to Australia last June. I'm sure it will get here.