Options

The Battle of Arnhem 29.09.06

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Chillin in Amsterdam, need to check my head because my body is bouncing off walls. No seatbelt, making sure my life is spent.
  • Options
    ellroyellroy Posts: 39
    oh man im ready for tomorrow, right now im spending some time at work. in a little hour im free. tonight im buying a little green bag and i cant wait for tomorrow.

the battle of arnhem has begon!!!!!!!
    its evolution baby!!!
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    When I went to the Alice IN Chains show in Goffert Park... NS put on extra trains to get people back to AMsterdam... will they do they same? Is there anyway to find that out for definate before the gig, cos otherwise it could be tight getting back to the station for 00:12 to make it back for work the next day....
    They will put in extra trains. I read it on ns.nl
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    Hi I am new here...but i am going tomorrow....i can't wait,i've been a fan for a long time but i,ve never seen them live.It's a dream come true.I'm singing there songs all day long for weeks.Driving the people around me crazy....i,m really exited.For all of you going too arnhem tomorrow ....HAVE A GREAT SHOW!!! See you there.
    greetz Wendy
  • Options
    disconnecteddisconnected Posts: 2,875
    yeah, see you tonight....

Pearl Jam: Blow that f*&^in' roof of the Gelredome tonight and enjoy your time in Utrecht!
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    I will be there, yeah
  • Options
    Obi OnceObi Once Posts: 918
    wendy1976 wrote:
    I'm singing there songs all day long for weeks.Driving the people around me crazy....i,m really exited.
    Same here! I've brainwashed everybody around me, singing for days, soo excited... Doors open in 8 hours!
    your light's reflected now
  • Options
    Okay.... I finally made it to work after sampling a few too many Belgian beers to welcome the addition of IScotID to Amsterdam.... My kilt is beside me and we will be heading to Amsterdam Centraal at about 4pm to get the 16:17 to Arnhem.... if you see some people in Kilts and Pearl jam attire.... say hello!!!!!
  • Options
    Okay.... I finally made it to work after sampling a few too many Belgian beers to welcome the addition of IScotID to Amsterdam.... My kilt is beside me and we will be heading to Amsterdam Centraal at about 4pm to get the 16:17 to Arnhem.... if you see some people in Kilts and Pearl jam attire.... say hello!!!!!

Allright, i'll say hello! We're leaving at 1600 hours from Leeuwarden. I'm wearing a Pearl Jam - binaural shirt
  • Options
    Lets RAWK the dutch train system!!!!! I've always been disappointed with the lack of singing one dutch trains compared to Scottish ones!
  • Options
    Can't believe it's just a few hours away , my first PJ concert and i'm exited like a little kid wwoooohhoooooo
    Hold me, and make it the truth,...
    That when all is lost there will be you,...
    Cause to the universe I don't mean a thing
    And there's just one word I stil believe
    And it's Love

29-08-06 (Arnhem)
    28-06-07 (Nijmegen)
    27-06-10 (Nijmegen)
  • Options
    I Am GoneI Am Gone Posts: 831
    Hey, could anyone here relay the setlist?
    REMEMBER KIDS....

The Bible is full of lies - Stone is the leader of us all!
  • Options
    The concert was amazing.... a wonderful set with several songs I've not seen live before. I'm now sitting in work, with a sore throat getting ready to do it all again tonight in arnhem. My photos are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/sets/72157594259426066/
  • Options
    The concert was amazing.... a wonderful set with several songs I've not seen live before. I'm now sitting in work, with a sore throat getting ready to do it all again tonight in arnhem. My photos are here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/furbyx4/sets/72157594259426066/

That's you in the photo with al girlfriend? I thought i saw you walking outside the Gelredome....
  • Options
    Yeah thats me.... The taller one....