Announcing Eddie Vedder the Earthlings Tour 2022

Comments

• BrindaBrinda Posts: 5
    Does anyone have one or two tickets for sale for San Diego 2/15/22?

Thank you! :)
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    Thansk PJNB. I will try to be patient and hopefully the fan to fan sale will open up.  You are right about Ticketmaster customer service....completely useless!!! I guess that is what happens when you are the only game in town....
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,314

• bgirl59bgirl59 Tucson AZ Posts: 888
    Wondering why fans are saying stuff like "if the show happens"?? Is there talk of postponing Ed's shows? :fearful: working on my flight & hotel for Chicago ...good thing they let you place hold on reservations now....  :joy:

PEARL JAM in 2024! Dark Matter and MORE ! THANK YOU!!   
    Peace Love & Pearl Jam forever!!
  • bgirl59 said:
    Wondering why fans are saying stuff like "if the show happens"?? Is there talk of postponing Ed's shows? :fearful: working on my flight & hotel for Chicago ...good thing they let you place hold on reservations now....  :joy:

It’s just speculation.  But these days until something actually happens it could always get rescheduled without much notice.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Looking to sell a single ticket to Ed's show in Chicago Feb 10 (night 2), face value price. Super bummed I can't make it due to Canadian government travel Covid restrictions, but hoping that someone here can take it and have a great time. 
  • FS - Night 1 Beacon Theater 2/3 ORCH2, Row V
    $475.75 (face value) for the pair
    DM me if interested
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Modogg3 said:
    FS - Night 1 Beacon Theater 2/3 ORCH2, Row V
    $475.75 (face value) for the pair
    DM me if interested
    DM sent
  • Seats are taken.  
  • Hi PJ Friends,
    I'm looking for ONE affordable and awesome seat for EV / Earthlings 2/17, YouTube Theatre, Los Angeles. Celebrating my 50th birthday and seems like this would be the most awesomest way to do that!
  • dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,187
    Hi PJ Friends,
    I'm looking for ONE affordable and awesome seat for EV / Earthlings 2/17, YouTube Theatre, Los Angeles. Celebrating my 50th birthday and seems like this would be the most awesomest way to do that!
    Lots of original price singles on TM: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A005B770A9156FC
  • Looking to sell a single ticket to Ed's show in Chicago Feb 10 (night 2), face value price. Super bummed I can't make it due to Canadian government travel Covid restrictions, but hoping that someone here can take it and have a great time. 
    Where is the seat?
    Where is the seat?
    Wait for it…Chicago :)
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Anyone know what's up with the Eddie Vedder fan to fan face value marketplace? The tour starts in just over a week, and it's still not enabled. I have Los Angeles tickets that I can no longer use....starting to get nervous
  • Ang66Ang66 Posts: 4
    I got 2 tickets for NYC Beacon First show Feb 3 (LOGE Row E). Won’t be able to make it as I’m in Canada. Anyone know how I can sell them at face value to someone in the fan club?
    thanks
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Ang66 said:
    I got 2 tickets for NYC Beacon First show Feb 3 (LOGE Row E). Won’t be able to make it as I’m in Canada. Anyone know how I can sell them at face value to someone in the fan club?
    thanks
    Check over on Given To Fly, a number of people are looking for tickets.

You can have them pay you face value via PayPal and transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • Ang66Ang66 Posts: 4
    Ang66 said:
    thanks
    Check over on Given To Fly, a number of people are looking for tickets.

You can have them pay you face value via PayPal and transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster.
    Thanks
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    I am in the same boat in Canada and have some excellent seats for Seattle Monday February 21. Section Left, Row Y seats 7 and 8. I would love to sell them face value to another fan that can use them but the "sell tickets" and "transfer tickets" buttons in Ticketmaster are not active. Have people had success selling/transferring tickets for other shows on the Ticketmaster site? or is there another way to sell to fans for face value? I have contacted Ticketmaster and they are no help at all. 
    edited January 2022
    At this point with no sign of face-to-face, find a buyer you trust and give them your TM credentials
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    dmbolp said:
    At this point with no sign of face-to-face, find a buyer you trust and give them your TM credentials
    Doesn’t work if you have other tickets in your account. Plus all of your personal information. It would have to be a friend/family.
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
    edited January 2022
    dmbolp said:
    Doesn’t work if you have other tickets in your account. Plus all of your personal information. It would have to be a friend/family.
    Right, like I said, someone you trust, shouldn't be hard.
  • Not5Not5 Posts: 80
    I am looking to transfer 2 tickets for Chicago Feb 9th (Opening Night) @ the Auditorium Theatre GAL-FL Row G seat 46 & 48 (Yes the seats are together). $305.54 for the pair - transfer via Ticketmaster - payment Paypal or Venmo. 
  • branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Not5 said:
    I am looking to transfer 2 tickets for Chicago Feb 9th (Opening Night) @ the Auditorium Theatre GAL-FL Row G seat 46 & 48 (Yes the seats are together). $305.54 for the pair - transfer via Ticketmaster - payment Paypal or Venmo. 

@cmalisze
  • KateRockerKateRocker Posts: 3
    edited January 2022
    I emailed the ten club support as was provided in an email about the tickets looking for answers on the fan to fan exchange. They were absolutely useless. I asked when this would be going live and all they could tell me is that they couldn’t find an order under my name or email. First, that is concerning and second, that wasn’t my question. I’m getting more and more disgruntled with this situation and the band in general. 
    Where is the seat?
    Wait for it…Chicago :)
    FBLCRC Row B seat 304 
    Where is the seat?
    FBLCRC Row B seat 304
  • FS - Pair Chicago 2nd night - Verified Fan
    • Sec UBLCLC, Row A, Seat 26
    • Sec UBLCLC, Row A, Seat 28
    They are side-by-side according to the seating map. It’s the first row of the second balcony so one on front.

Face Value (of course) - $352.80
    PM if interested. PayPal and TM transfer.

• JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    Looks like the F2F sales allow people who bought platinum tickets to charge what they actually paid, as opposed to the normal face value.
  • patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 338
    JOEJOEJOE said:
    Looks like the F2F sales allow people who bought platinum tickets to charge what they actually paid, as opposed to the normal face value.

That's great. Hopefully they can find another sucker (cough) I mean fan to take them off their hands.
  • Going 2/3.  What are we thinking the structure of the concert will be?  Obviously new album.  Few covers....No PJ songs?