Seattle Eddie Vedder Tickets - Face Value

Trying to figure out how to sell my tickets to the 2/21 show in Seattle...  I am not 100% I will be able to get to Seattle, so looking at options.. 

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,625
    Face to fan should open up soon
  • Perfect!  Thank you
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,171
    PJNB said:
    Face to fan should open up soon

=) 
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,529
    might have to wait for this show later this year.

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

• I would be happy to take the tickets if there is a way to direct transfer to someone. I believe there isn't one right now.
  • In the original email they safe there is a face value way to sell them but I haven't figured it out yet... or it appears it's not option yet..

• ZodZod Posts: 9,943
    which is a bit crazy.  I'm guess their's a fair number of people needing to change plans because of life and/or omicron.  Seattle's at the end of the tour, but you'd think they'd open it up.  They keep dumping platinum tickets at lower prices, and they aren't going fast, making it concerning that one might not be able to ditch tickets on f2f even if it opens up.

Hopefully it all gets sorted.
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    I’m sure they want to get rid of as many of their tickets as they can at the best prices before opening f2f. 
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    Could someone explain how fan to fan resale works? The resale button on Ticketmaster is not active. I have two great seats for the Seattle EV show but unfortunately can't go. I would love to sell them just to get my money back and allow someone to go who got shut out. Am I understanding their is a fan to fan resale through TenClub as well? 
  • Does anyone actually know when this fan to fan resale will go live?
  • ddeschlerddeschler Posts: 624
    edited January 2022
    No communication, per usual.

Also, have I mentioned that Ticketmaster sucks?
    Post edited by ddeschler on
    I've seen quite a few Pearl Jam shows.
  • OceansJennyOceansJenny Manhattan, NY Posts: 3,171
    Has anyone contacted TM about the F2F?
    DC '03 - Reading '04 - Philly '05 - Camden 1 '06 - DC '06 - E. Rutherford '06 - The Vic '07 - Lollapalooza '07 - DC '08 - EV DC 1 & 2 '08 (Met Ed!!) - EV Baltimore 1 & 2 '09 - EV NYC 1 '11 (Met Ed!) - Hartford '13 - GCF '15 - MSG 2 '16 - TOTD MSG '16 - Boston 1 & 2 '18 - SHN '21 - EV NYC 1 & 2 '22 - MSG '22
  • ZAMZAM Posts: 9
    I have contacted Tickemaster and they just regurgitate information from their FAQ's. First they told me that fan to fan was not available for this show if the sell button is not active. Then they told me that because I paid with an out of country credit card I am not eligible for fan to fan sale. I can't really get an answer specific to the EV shows. Has anyone had success in seeing an active "sell" button on their account page...regardless if you want to sell or not. Seems like it is not working for anyone. I tried contacting Ten Club but got no response....
  • MakeUSmileMakeUSmile NJ Posts: 1,059
    I do not have a sell button active on my tickets and I used my American Express card
    can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?
  • pthomnpthomn Posts: 114
    Ticketmaster sucks. Verified Platinum is a total SCAM. Sucks to see artists using this to price gouge the fans. 

I bought a single EV Beacon N2. Retail was $941 with an additional $139 in TM service fees for a total of $1090. 

Probably not the smartest move but at the time I was just excited to have a ticket. Now with omicron and a few personal matters coming up I can't attend the show. But the only way to sell it is a 3rd party because this F2F isn't opening up and there is no communication with what is happening. 

its unfortunate that with less than 3 weeks to the show, they can't open this up. 

• verified platinum appears to have worked. not sure you can find someone else who wants to buy yer first class ticket. good luck
  • uglybabouglybabo Posts: 513
    pthomn said:
    Ticketmaster sucks. Verified Platinum is a total SCAM. Sucks to see artists using this to price gouge the fans. 

I bought a single EV Beacon N2. Retail was $941 with an additional $139 in TM service fees for a total of $1090. 

Probably not the smartest move but at the time I was just excited to have a ticket. Now with omicron and a few personal matters coming up I can't attend the show. But the only way to sell it is a 3rd party because this F2F isn't opening up and there is no communication with what is happening. 

its unfortunate that with less than 3 weeks to the show, they can't open this up. 

I don’t think there will be fan to fan for NYC. I don’t think it opened for the MSG 2020 date. 
  • I think you can sell NYC and Chicago as normal.  F2F is for other shows as I understand it.  But they have not opened that yet - which is becoming concerning.  
    PJ: 2013: London (ON); Buffalo; 2014: Cincinnati; 2016: Sunrise, Miami, Toronto 1-2, Wrigley 2; 2018: London (UK) 1, Milan, Padova, Sea 2, Wrigley 1-2, Fenway 1-2; 2021: SHN, Ohana, Ohana Encore 1-2; 2022: LA 1-2, Phx, Oak 1-2, Fresno, Copenhagen, Hyde Park 1-2; Quebec, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto; MSG, Camden, Nashville, Louisville, St. Louis, OKC; 2023: St. Paul 1-2, Chicago 1-2; Fort Worth 2; Austin 1-2

EV Solo: 2017 Louisville and Franklin, 2018 Ohana, 2019 Innings Fest, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Dublin and Ohana; 2021 Ohana Friday (from beach) and Saturday; 2022 Earthlings Newark; 2023 Innings Fest and Benoraya 1-2.

Gutted:  London 2 2018, Sacramento 2022, Noblesville 2023
  • Just got an email from 10C saying you can now access the Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange... but still not able to sell tickets on my ticketmaster account... any suggestions??
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,876
    DG233760 said:
    Just got an email from 10C saying you can now access the Fan-to-Fan Face Value Ticket Exchange... but still not able to sell tickets on my ticketmaster account... any suggestions??
    Interesting!  No email here.

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Anyone have any luck posting Seattle shows on fan to fan? 
  • Nope, I have sent messages to TM and 10C.  No answer.  Right now I have a friend that wanted to go with me and I can't even transfer the tickets to them in any way...  So Frustrating.  
  • Same here—no help from anyone yet. Hoping it opens soon.
  • Just got an email from 10C...  Fan to Fan is now open and you can list your tickets..  Good luck everyone!!
  • Seattle orchestra tix posted on Fan exchange. Finally opened it up.